Located on the corner of Hollywood Rd and Tung St., our place is a neat, modern second floor walk up one bedroom apartment located right in the middle of central, HK. While located centrally, and a stones throw from transport, restaurants and local markets, the place is in a quiet section of Hollywood Rd so you can rest easy!!
The apartment is definitely suitable for a couple wanting to see the sights or for someone staying on business. It is very well kept with a recently renovated kitchen and bathroom (see photos). It has all the amenities you will need!
Furthermore, the Sheung Wan MTR station is a 5-10 minute walk and the outdoor Chinese antique markets literally on the door step. You will not find a better, and as well balanced location in central.
For a longer stayer, the place is also equipped with built in wardrobes and has a washer/dryer.
Check in/out times can be negotiated, depending upon availability.
The apartment is steps away from Man Ho temple (pictured) and the Chinese antique markets.
Lastly the place has unlimited wireless internet!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$824 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2924 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Our experience with Priscila's place was great - amazing location, our favorite place in Hong Kong, right on hollywood road, and very close to all the great places on Tai Ping Shan Road as well. Priscila was very accommodating, allowing an early check in on late notice without any problem. The apartment itself was comfortable and well appointed, perfect for our weekend getaway. Would highly recommend Priscila's place to anyone.
We stayed at Priscilla's apartment for 12 days in June and had a decent experience. The apartment is perfectly located and within walking distance to some great restaurants and markets. Unfortunately I wouldn’t recommend this apartment unless you are okay staying in “hostel-type” accommodations or maybe just need the apartment for 1 or 2 days.
Perfect for friends on a backpacking adventure or people on a tight budget.
- The location is great. Very central and easy to get around, find taxis, etc.
- Even though the kitchen is small we were able to cook some great meals
- The cost is pretty inexpensive compared to other places around
- The apartment is clean just could use a bit of updating
- Priscilla and her partner are very nice people and genuinely seem to care about our experience
- Our first night we had no hot water and were told it would take 7 days to fix. Luckily it only took 5 days
- The building itself is very dirty, poor looking and has cockroaches
- Priscilla got our check out date wrong and sent someone to clean the house while we were out. It would have been fine if we would have know about it but it was a complete surprise. We had a lot of money laying out, our computers and expensive photography equipment.
- The apartment could definitely use some updating/stylizing
- We had a few cockroaches that lived above the washer and would come out at night
- The air conditioner makes really loud sounds and wasn’t producing any cold air - When we notified the hosts they told us that’s just the way it is
Unfortunately this just wasn’t the place for us. We prefer nicer accommodations and like to feel safe and secure. If you are debating renting this apartment, I recommend going with your instincts and looking elsewhere.
The location was great and the apartment was clean and cosy.
It was painful trying to carry the bags up a few flights of stairs but other than that, no complaints. Thank you.
Priscila was not present when we checked in but was mostly available via Whatsapp.
I spent an excellent weekend at Priscila's apartment. It's in a great spot in Sheung Wan, has a small neat living/kitchen area, a nice modern bathroom and comfortable bedroom. Everything was clean, tidy and well-appointed.
I never met Priscila but she promptly replied to my messages and made it super easy to pick up the key and drop it off again on checkout. Recommended.
I stayed at Pri's apartment for 2 weeks. The apartment is in perfect location!!! Quick and easy access to all public transport and taxis. At the same time not too noisy! The apartment itself is perfect for business or holidays travelers - clean, spacious enough and with everything you need for your stay. I felt like at home! And Pri (email hidden) - all the arrangements went very quickly and smoothly. Highly recommended!!!
The apartment was very comfortable and is centrally located on the touristic Hollywood road with just a few flight of stairs down to the more busy Chinese quarters with tube and tram. All facilities in the apartment, AC, water etc. were in perfect working order, wardrobes and storage place were in abundance, leaving the traveller nothing more to wish for. Priscilla was the most generous host, helping us last but not least with an early checkin and a late checkout.
Priscila (email hidden). I had no troubles communicating with her before, during, and after my stay. As far as the apartment is concerned I felt like I was in an Ikea showroom. But that should not detract from the overall experience. The apartment was clean and comfortable suitable for two people. Great location tucked away from the busy streets near by. Would definitely recommend.
One tip for future AirBnB'ers:
- If you take a taxi to the apartment have the driver drop you off near Man Mo Temple and walk back two blocks (West). Most taxi drivers I dealt with know Hollywood Road but not familiar with Tung Street where the apartment is located.
This was a great apartment in the heart of Hong Kong Island. The bathroom was very nice and the kitchen had all you could need in a very small space. Some friends who live in Hong Kong that visited me said that it was a very good price for the location. I would highly recommend it. And Priscilla was very responsive throughout the whole process.
Apartment was clean and bigger than the last place I stayed at in Hong Kong Priscila even left us a treat and bottles water :)
Great host and would definitely (email hidden) again.
Apartment just next door the subway, the ferry.
Fast and easy to go to the airport.
Big and very clean apartment.
Equipment in more: hairdryer, iron, kettle.
My best rent in Hong Kong.
Perfect, I recommend :-)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT