About this listing
A classic 88 m2, 3 room appartment in Frederiksberg, 200 meters from the Metro, 300 meters from 'Frederiksberg Have' and 500 meters from the major luxury shopping street 'Gl. Kongevej'.
The rooms are well decorated and newly renovated from scratch.
A very well decorated place, optimal for a family, in the very best part of town.
Mi casa es su casa, basically, as I count on you being sensible and responsible people.
Interaction with Guests
I will prefer to deliver and pick up the keys personally, and bid you welcome, and then leave.
The host canceled this reservation 28 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We really liked the appartement. The layout of the appartment, the design and furniture was great. The bed in the master bedroom was comfortable and our kids enjoyed the kids room. Loved the backyard. The area is nice and not too far from the center of CPH and the metro. Asger was really nice and answered our requests promptly and helped us with parking etc.
Just back after a wonderful four days in CPH and Asger’s home certainly added to our experience. We are a family with two children (ages 10 and 8) and rate this apartment highly. Why?
1. Location – Beautiful quiet leafy neighbourhood, excellent for access to city & Frederiksberg Park (with Zoo). Bus 9a took us practically everywhere…really frequent. Metro lines a very enjoyable 5 minute walk through business college campus straight to airport in under 30 mins.
2. Apt aesthetics – Gorgeous! Spotlessly clean. Great comfortable bed!
3. Kids bedroom full of toys!! PS4 – kids loved this too!!
4. Great backyard for kids to play and adults can sit and enjoy a beer in evening sunshine
5. Supermarkets/Shops around the corner – great pastries for breakfast, beer and wine too all close by in this neighbourhood.
6. Recommend - Coffee box across street great coffee and for lunch rolls on the way to the park for a picnic. Also Café Sokkulund – great atmosphere, enjoyed mussels and Rose…
7. Top tip – buy Copenhagen card for visiting all the attractions, no brainer….
Cannot wait to return sometime. Thanks Asger, any one visiting CPH would be well placed if they choose your home.
We had a wonderful stay at Asger's place in CPH! Asger was very helpful and his home was clean, comfortable, and conveniently located near the Metro, great shopping, and restaurants.
A good, spacious and very well maintained apartment with everything that one would require. Located at a convenient place. The city centre is 20 mins by foot. Asger is a very helpful host. My car broke down when I was very close to Copenhegan and without Asger’s help it would have been very difficult to manage the situation. When I reached the apartment it was 23:45 hours and he helped me with parking at that hour. Next day morning he was there at 9:00 to see if I need any help to fix the car.
We had a very comfortable stay in Copenhagen with Asger available on phone to give us all the necessary information . Very flexible in check in checkout.
We had some lovely days in Copenhagen. We brought our 3 kids to stay at Asgers place and we all loved it. The apartment was spacey and nice, clean and child friendly. The outdoor area was relaxing and the Fredriksberg area is a real gem for families with kids. We would highly recommend it and will try to come back one day.
Asger was a great host and his apartment is beautiful! After our arrival he gave us a short tour of the house and handed us the keys. He left a lot of information about his house and the environment, which was very helpful as well. Besides that he was very fast in responding to messages. All by all I definitely recommend renting his apartment!