Theese 3 moonths (until 2014 May) we are refurbishing the apartment to a luxury and modern one, with all amenities. It will be a NEW BRAND LUXURY APARTMENT.
Available a whole apartment located in the old city center of Pamplona and with very good location, over a tapas and pinchos street. It is an authentic apartment, built in original Pamplona-style!
It is near all the touristic spots of the city. It is 2 minutes walking to the main square of the city, called "Plaza del Castillo", 2 minutes walking to the Town Hall and Cathedral, etc. Also is 4 minutes walking to the bus station. It is few minutes walking from any point of the old town so you can go everywhere in a few minutes walking. The area is a lively district with tapas bars and lots of restaurants, shopping and night bars.
It has two bedrooms and is designed up to 3 people. One bedroom (an alcove) has a single bed and the other room has a 1.20m bed designed for one or two people.
To access to the second bedroom, you have to cross the alcove. As you can see in the pictures, the dining room has a table and chairs for up to 6 guests. Also, there are a Sofa for 2 people (it is not in the pictures).
The apartment has kitchen, living room and bathroom. In the kitchen you can cook, there are fridge, oven, etc. Also a cofee machine and washing machine.
It is a 4th floor with exterior balconies and no elevator.
The apartment has no WIFI, but you can ask me for renting a Vodafone 3G Router, it is charged 5€. This router is suitable for mobile phone, tablets and computer. If you arrive by car, you can ask me for parking for free.
The perfect place if you are looking for a cozy apartment in the heart of Pamplona! Ideal for people who want to have the entire floor for them, in the historic center and a very affordable price.
- The property is located in a perfect location inside the Sanfermin Party, just like seen in movies!
- It is 1 minute walking to Plaza del Castillo (main square of the city, it is at the end of the street), 2 minutes walking to the Town Hall Square (when access door to The Running of the Bulls) and 3 minutes walking to the Bull Ring.
- You will also have easy access to some the most popular and beautiful destinations for tourists. Located at the main area of pintxos/tapas in the city of Pamplona: San Gregorio Street. The most significant of this street is the number of bars and restaurants that we find in it, being an extension of San Nicholas Street on Pamplona route pintxos and tapas.
- The area is a lively district with tapas bars and lots of restaurants, shopping and night bars.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- We will provide you with all the towels and bed linens needed as well as toilet paper, hand soap and the basic cleaning products for the kitchen. Catering and pans are also provided. The apartment will gets professionally cleaned for the guest of Sanfermin Festival and we will try our best to ensure that all the appliances will be allways in working order.
HOW TO REACH:
- From the airport: The city bus No.16 which connects the town of Noain to central Pamplona. By taxi about 10-15 minutes and 10-15 €.
- From the bus station: Walking 2 minutes.
- From the train station: Take the bus number to Beriáin L16, 3 stops about 4-6minutes ride, and get off at Calle Padre Moret (Baluarte). You walk two minutes. The bus costs 1,20 € and is paid on the bus. By taxi about 10 minutes and 4-6 €
The area is a lively district with tapas bars and lots of restaurants, shopping and night bars.
- Excelent feedbacks for last year Sanfermin 2013, please, read.
- Very good feedback during all 2013 year to the old apartment (still not refurbished).
PRICE: Only 100€ per person/day!
OPTION ONE: 5 Days from 5th to 9th of July: 2000€ (it is 400€ per day, 100€ per person).
OPTION TWO: 5 Days from 10th to 14th of July: 2000€ (it is 400€ per day, 100€ per person).
We look forward to seeing you at our apartment for Sanfermin 2014.
Remember you are going to use this apartment for the first time for your Sanfermin Festival Holidays, a top Luxury and new brand apartment on the best location.
Should you have any questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Sergio is a fantastic host! My friend and I really enjoyed Sanfermines and the accommodations in Sergio's apartment were perfect. I highly recommend staying here.
OK, I stayed here during the running of the bulls so space was scarce and prices were adjusted upward. Given for these variables and that the room and shared bath/kitchen are what they are advertised to be, all was as I expected, not as I am used to.
Putting that aside, I cannot offer enough praise for the host, his accessibility, hospitality, information, and over-the-top helpfulness. I mean that it was categorically different and better than any that I have ever experienced. He ran around town helping us to avoid scams, get tickets, gain access, and identify answers. The prices for the tickets that he acquired were 30% less than the other prices that I or the others staying there had seen as available online.
Pamplona bull run, bullfights, and balcony seats are incredibly complex to navigate. Sergio made this vacation one of the best in my memory!!!!