About This Listing
Please note dashboard rates are for one bedroom. Check full description for additional rates for 2 bedroom and seasonal bookings
Tranquil Settings at Porto Cupecoy!
St Maarten, (Sint Maarten)
Luxury Condo nested in a gated community, seconds away from Cupecoy beach: 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 2-4)
Rates: (choose between 1 bdrm or 2bdrm accommodations for your stay); 3 night minimum stay.
April 13 – July 27, 2014
October 20 – Dec 14, 2014
$275 - per night - 1 bdrm (weekly $1,650)
$325 - per night - 2 bdrm (weekly $1,950)
**(Low season SPECIAL RATES)**
July 27 – Oct 19, 2014
15% OFF daily and weekly vacation season rates
Dec 14, 2014 – April 12, 2015
(excluding holiday weeks)
$375 per night – 1 bdrm (weekly $2,360)
$465 per night – 2 bdrm (weekly $2,930)
Dec. 21, 2014 – Jan. 4, 2015
$600 per night – 2 bdrm
Tastefully designed for relaxation and tranquility. This spacious, open-style interior spans 1,549 sq ft with an additional 550 sq ft of covered patio, surrounded by one of the largest gardens on the property. Close attention has been paid to every detail allowing guests’ to be treated to a zen-like stay in this gorgeous setting. The living room features a massive, custom designed wrap-around couch. Dining room features a beautiful large wood-grain circular table. Amenities include stainless-steel appliances, upgraded granite counter tops and a fully equipped laundry room which includes a washer and dryer plus a security safe for personal property. Wi-fi Internet throughout. Both master and second bedrooms include king-size beds, large luxurious en-suite bathrooms with newly installed tower showers, and lots of storage space. The condo also features sliding glass doors that open up to the backyard garden, allowing for more outdoor vacation space. Free calls to the US. Free parking in complex is included!
About Porto Cupecoy:
Porto Cupecoy is a five-star gem of a community conveniently located on the French border of the tax-friendly, Dutch side of St. Maarten, exposing you to the charm of it’s multi-cultural locals. Amenities feature a world-class, 54-slip marina welcoming mega yachts and pleasure crafts, a lagoon-style pool, tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center and more. There’s even a movie night and live entertainment.
Why Porto Cupecoy:
As an ardent traveler, St. Maarten became a favorite island destination of the owner. After several trips back to the island, this gem of a property was stumbled upon, a Meditterean-style getaway - a true paradise. The location could not have been more perfect for all that the island has to offer at just a stone’s throw away. Its vibrant plaza is home to numerous restaurants, shopping and just relaxing and taking in the view.
• Smoking is NOT permitted in the unit.
• People other than those in the Guest party set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guests.
• All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
• Only use appliances for their intended uses
• Pets are NOT allowed.
• Parking: Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking permits while parked in the garage or other designated assigned parking areas all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
• Visitor’s parking is located near supermarket and restaurants. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
• Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
• Avoid Disturbing Other Residents: No renter shall make or permit to be made any disturbing noise in the units by himself or herself, his or her guests. There shall be no playing of any musical instrument, radio, television, record player, tape recorder or the like between the hours of 10 p.m. and the following 8a.m. if and to the extent such activity disturbs or annoys other owners and occupants.
The unit was nice, on ground floor and close to pool. We enjoyed our stay, and Porto Cupecoy is lovely and has convenient supermarket and nice restaurants on premises.
Un moment merveilleux dans un appartement de haut standing, prés des plages les plus sympas, a mi chemin entre le cote hollandaise et le cote français
L'appartement n'a aucun défaut
Nous avons passer un moment extraordinaire dans la résidence qui offre de superbe prestation.
Cynthia est une femme charmante qui nous a mis extrêmement a l'aise pour profiter de l'ile
Je profite de cette tribune pour la remercier et je suis très presse de renouveler cette fabuleuse expérience .
Thanks Tiff! With the short notice this place was absolutely amazing! Looking forward to going back in the near future.
About the Host, Cynthia
As an advent traveler, St. Maarten became a favorite island destination of mine. After several trips back to the island, this gem of a property was stumbled upon, a Meditterean-style getaway—a true paradise. The location could not have been more perfect for all that the island has to offer at just a stone’s throw away. It’s vibrant plaza is home to numerous restaurants, shopping and just relaxing and taking in the view as well as movies in the plaza for general public on Monday nights.