About This Listing
Hostel - private room with balcony & exclusive view to the Cathedral of Barcelona.
Most central and tourist area, close to las Ramblas and the main city attractions. All to a walking distance.
Fast connection to the Airport.
Key locker, Kitchen
We don't accept drunk teenagers. Parties are not allowed. There is a guard man controlling the building 24h/day. Any person with an inadecuated or noisy behavior will be quitted out from the building.
*** Cleaning ***
Our team will clean the common areas 1 once per day, you must respect them!!!
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS F.A.Q.
- With how many people we will share the apartment?
- This is a touristic hostel, not a family flat. Our guests come to visit the city, not to stay at home.
Rarely anyone all day stays home. So the kitchen and bathrooms are always free.
-How do we get keys?
-After the reservation you will receive an email with all contact information. Please contact us by Airbnb regarding the arrival time. Our team will meet you in front of the building for the keys exchange.
-Do we have to bring our sheets/blankets ?
- No, we provide them.
- Can we enter and leave the hostel at night?
- Yes, this is not a family apartment. No grandmother or housekeeper controlling your life. Although there is a security guard who ensures that at night the silence and order is respected.
-Do we have to share our room with other people?
- No, all rooms are totally independent and private with key lock in the door. Nobody will enter in your room.
- Where we park the car?
- We have an agreement with a nearby parking. The price is 12 euros day (minimum 4 days)
- At what time can check-in/check-out?
- We have a very flexible schedule.
We accept arrivals 24h.
* arrivals after 10pm extra fee 15 euro
** arrivals after 1am extra fee 30 euro
please pay in cash upon arrival.
Check-out will depend on guests coming after. Although we can store bags if you have a late flight.
- Is it a safe area?
- Yes, the Cathedral Square is one of the most important areas of Barcelona. Beside the town hall and the main police stations.
- Is it far from the sea/beach?
- 10-15 min walking to the Barcelona’s port, and 10-15 more walking to la Barceloneta beach.
- Is it far from Las Ramblas/Plaça Catalunya?
- No, it's very very close, just 10 min walking.
This is not Sagrada Familia temple, this is Cathedral of Barcelona.
Sagrada familia is located in a dormitory suburb, not in the centre.
Exclusive rooms in an exclusive location, just in front of the cathedral.
*** Cleaning ***
Our team clean the common areas 1 time per day, must be respected !!!
*** You can use the kitchen but it should be cleaned after use !!!
*** 2 bathrooms, must be left clean and dry after use !!!
Interaction with Guests
Free passes to the best night clubs.
Discounts at restaurants.
Taxi service in the city and the last day to the airport (better service and better prices than an unknown taxi)
We don't organize transport from the Airport (there is a taxi station and Aerobus)
The tourist atmosphere of the Plaza de la Catedral is impressive.
200 meters to Las Ramblas,
The apartment is in the most central area. No need public transportation to get around.
The last day leave the keys on the bedside table and the door closed.
Quiet hours from 23:00 to 9:00.
« Nous avons passé un excellent séjour à Barcelone, l’appartement d’Alexandro est agréable et très bien situé !
My two friends and I had a great stay in Barcelona -- the building is in the center of the city and we were able to walk to most places that we wanted to go. Our room was comfortable and check in/ check out was easy. Only downside was the bathroom isn't the cleanest; often times the floor would be flooded from the shower. So overall, good experience :)
Le logement correspond à la description et l'accueil s'est très bien passé.
Comme il fallait s'y attendre, la place de la cathédrale est bruyante et l'isolation dans l'appartement n'est pas des plus efficaces.
Les sanitaires ne suffisent pas toujours aux cinq chambres et dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de table dans la cuisine pour manger.
Sinon, l'emplacement est idéal (le quartier est central et permet d'éviter les transports en commun dans la plupart des cas), la literie plutôt bonne, la cuisine bien équipée et le ménage fait régulièrement.
Bon rapport qualité/prix.
The sight is unique and the place is strategic (metro, bus, middle of Barcellona...), but... these are the only two, even if very remarkable, merits of the apartement. We're a young couple so we enjoyed our staying because we were out all day long, but few negative notes have to be reported:
- Alejandro wasn't in the country for a holyday, so his friend Virginio welcomed us: a good boy but, except the Keys delivery, completely useless and hard to found if necessay
- We had to clean the room ourself to set it properly setted
- No bedsheets were available, only a covered duvet
- The two common bathroom were not, to say it maidly, perfects...
very beautiful scene outside the window,best position of traveling and walking in the old city.
This host has 767 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews