About this listing
This quiet, cool and comfortable garden apartment is in an excellent location at the busy intersection of Church an Market. The Meeting place of the Castro, Mission and Haight districts where all MUNI lines cross. Walk in and leave it all outside.
Perfect for a party or a small gathering!!
A beautiful 2-bedroom apartment with a backyard garden, fire-pit & BBQ. Guests choose from two options: (1) Private, keyed and lockable, master bedroom with king size Tempur-Pedic® Cloud mattress, 55" flat panel TV and room air conditioner OR (2) The "Zen Room," a private studio with full size futon, facing the garden and waterfall.
24/7 access. Shared Bathroom with a huge stand-up shower. Great kitchen and a garden patio in which to relax. 3 large palm trees, tiki torches and a fire pit area in the back yard--great for night time gatherings, parties or intimate chats.
Guests will have access to the apartment and the garden. 24-hour/7-day access in-and-out.
Interaction with Guests
I am a busy guy but happy to spend time with my guests as well as let them do their own thing. Each person is different and I will adapt to various needs; in general, don't expect me to be home much. I have a small French Bulldog, Miss Celie, who comes to work with me some days and stays at home other days.
My neighborhood is amazing! It is situated where the Castro, Duboce Triangle & Mission neighborhoods intersect. I have lived on the same block for over 8 years. I love having a local coffee shop directly across the street from my door. Also, on my side of the block dining options include Japanese; Chinese; Mexican; American "Comfort Organic"; a pub with 20 beers on tap; and a really a great seafood restaurant. Don't even have to cross a street to get to them. Safeway and Whole Foods are across the street along with 24-Hour Fitness.
The apartment is located at one of the busiest hubs of our San Francisco MUNI system; it's within 1 block of all underground lines as well as the historic F-Market streetcar and numerous bus lines. One of the best places to get around the town.
Other Things to Note
You would never know that my place exists right in the middle of the city. It is truly a quiet and rustic oasis in the midst of a busy urban center.
• No Smoking inside but there is a whole patio outside for that.
• Please be respectful of my neighbors, home and belongings
• Daily housekeeping is not included
• Please cleanup/pick-up after yourself
• I provide coffee and tea in the morning
• Guests have access to the kitchen for full meal preparation (i.e., preparing and cooking meals that require use of pots, pans, stove, oven)
• Check-in time is after 1 pm. ~ Earlier may be possible depending on calendar
• Checkout time is 11am but I can be flexible ~ If I am not home when you leave then please lock the door and leave the keys inside on the kitchen table.
• Homeowner/hosts assume no responsibility and/or liability for any accidents, injuries, illness and/or losses to person or property while on/using premises and/or property.
I live in the apartment, and work for Airbnb. I love to host and look forward to meeting you. Have FUN and a GREAT time in San Francisco! :-)
Chris (and my dog, Celie)
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 1 night.