Stand-alone / detached house located in Bretignolles-sur-mer in Vendée at some 10 kms south of St-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and some 17 kms north of Les-Sables- d’Olonne.
The house stands within a 400-m2, mostly sandy, garden.
The house is composed of:
- One living/dining room with 2 French windows opening onto the front yard. Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- 1 bedroom with queen-size bed (160 cm), small flat screen TV.
- 1 bedroom with standard double-bed (140 cm) and wardrobe.
- 1 kitchen with 4-burner / ring ceramic plate; 1 American style fridge/freezer; dish-washer, microwave oven, and all the necessary dishes and silverware.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Independent toilets/WC.
- 25-m2 patio in front of kitchen, facing the backyard, with a 6m x 3.5m electric awning.
- Garden table and chairs.
- 8m x 4m walk-around covered swimming pool with counter-current system. For safety reasons the doors must be kept closed when not using the pool (French regulations).