Well furnished, super location at Green Lake! A buzzing neighborhood of shops, restaurants and lakeside activities—all within minutes walk!!! Plus, easy access to Downtown, Seattle Center, zoo and University of Washington.
Welcome to Green Lake Place! Experience exciting Northwest living without breaking your budget! Enjoy the popular Green Lake as your backyard, an easy stroll to all the fun from your front door. Relax with a walk or jog around the flat 2.8 mile paved trails around the lake, ride a bicycle, play tennis or golf, treat yourself to a massage, go for a swim (lake or indoor pool), sail or kayak, enjoy a play at the Bathhouse Theater. Or recharge at restaurants and pubs featuring local and ethnic foods and microbreweries. All within 10-15 minutes leisurely walk from your front door!
Otherwise, just hop in your car for a few minutes ride to more fun and shops at Northgate Mall and Thornton Creek Imax Cinemas. You can also zip easily into Downtown Seattle, University of Washington, UW Medical, Microsoft and Boeing. Green Lake is a wonderful oasis in the heart of our Emerald City.
Professionally furnished, our ONE-BEDROOM garden-level deluxe apartment suite provides approximately 800 square foot of well-appointed accommodation featuring one spacious bedroom suite with sitting chair and direct access to your private brick patio (400± sq ft, table for four, two adirondack chairs). Our queen-sized bed is designed for comfort with upscale bedding and linens to make you feel pampered. In addition, the open, spacious flat boasts a 42-inch high-definition flat screen entertainment, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with professional gas cooktop and oven, granite countertops, mahogany cabinetry, and hardwood floors throughout. It also features high-speed wireless internet access (wi-fi), free access to Netflix movies and a tankless water heating system for extra convenience. Your own free parking space is a few feet from the private entrance. A perfect home-away-from-home getaway!
Quick, easy freeway and Metro bus access to your destinations--bus stop is less than two blocks away. By car, less than 10 minutes to Downtown Seattle, University of Washington, UW Hospital and Medical Center, Seattle Center, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Northgate Mall, Thornton Creek Imax Cinemas, Woodland Park Zoo, Bathhouse Theater and Lake Union. Less than 20 minutes to Boeing in Everett and Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond.
Other fees due at reservations time:
• A nominal standard cleaning fee of $75 so you can enjoy your stay to the last moment.
• Refundable damage deposit of $400, refunded within 7 days of departure.
We also have a two-bedroom configuration to accommodate larger party size of up to 5 guests, please inquire. Thanks for viewing Green Lake Place.
Fun, exciting neighborhood! Score 92 walkability. Shops, restaurants and lakeside activities all within easy walk. A very popular neighborhood of Seattle.
Easy freeway access via I-5 or Aurora Ave/Hwy 99. Or, you can catch the bus down the street with regular frequent stops to Downtown. Also, a few minutes drive to the Northgate Transit Center.
1 – ENJOY!
• Make yourself at home, and have a great time!
• Please give our place the same respect you would give to your own home. Please clean up after yourselves.
• Please be as quiet as possible after 10pm.
• No smoking, no pets, no loud music/partying.
2 – UPON ARRIVAL
• Check-in is no earlier than 4pm, unless requested, as the cleaning service needs time to prepare for your arrival.
• Daily maid service is not provided.
• Must be at least 25 years of age to rent.
• Please remove your shoes upon entering the rental.
3 – DURING YOUR STAY
It is your responsibility to ensure that the following are in order at the time of your departure:
• All dishes are washed, dried and put-away.
• Kitchen counters, stove-top and refrigerator are clean of any spills, drips and dirt.
• All trash is placed in trash receptacles.
• Refrigerator and freezer are empty, except for ice trays.
• Please load and run washer with soiled bath towels just prior to departure.
• Restore furniture arrangement as you found them.
4 – UPON DEPARTURE
• Check-out time is no later than 11am.
• Ensure that everything in item 2, above, is completed.
• All lights and television are turned off.
• Return key to keybox.
• Have a safe trip home, or to your next destination.
Absolutely loved staying at Trung's apartment. It was beautifully decorated, with a perfect location! Has all the amenities you need, I would recommend it to everyone!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
You'll find the Northwest is a wonderful place to visit and explore for all ages. We hope you have an opportunity to experience and enjoy Seattle and take in the area's natural beauties. And we wish your stay at Green Lake Place to be an excellent way to launch your Northwest adventures!