Lovely apartment in a building on the seafront in Mascali (CT), hamlet St. Anna, located at:
- 46 km from Catania-Fontanarossa Airport
- 18 km from Acireale,
- 18 km from Taormina,
- 15 km from Giardini Naxos,
- 35 km from the Mt Etna volcano,
- 30 Km from the Alcantara Gorges,
- 2 km from the touristic port of Etna "Marina of Riposto"
- 25 km from the Golf course "Il Picciolo" in Castiglione di Sicilia
- 49 km (44 min) from Etnaland - Acquapark and Themepark the amusement Park of South Italy.
The apartment has a living room with kitchenette, double bedroom with double bed and single bed, bathroom with shower.
- Bath towels and bed linen are included, with weekly change
- Free private parking inside the building
- Bus stop is 800meters away
- the train station is 2.7km away
- we have special agreement with a local car rental. On request: Taxi Service, Car rental with or without driver, Airport transfer service with great value rates
- just 100meters pizzeria with wood oven, typical seafood restaurant and beach bar
- Bar/tobacco shop in front of the apartment
- possibility to arrange horseback riding on the beach, in a horse riding a few minutes.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 NIGHT
A foothold comfortable in front of the sea to enjoy the Sicilian summer.
S. Anna is the seaside hamlet of Mascali with the majestic Etna behind!
Abbiatene cura come fosse casa vostra
Appartamento perfetto e in posizione molto comoda sia per la spiaggia che per girare. Le padrone di casa sono delle host perfette, molto gentili e disponibili. Splendido il paesaggio con l'Etna sullo sfondo e la spiaggia sia libera che attrezzata.
Francesca and Anna are really nice hosts. Apartment is very clean and it has everything that is needed. It is also important that there is private parking, so you don't have to park on the street. Beach across the street is pebbly beach, it's nice and clean.
We had a nice stay in this apartment. It's close to the sea and a good place if you want to visit Etna.Francesca speaks good english and is very helpful. We recomend staying here but the bed is not so good.
Très bon accueil par Francesca et sa sœur, chambre propre et spacieuse, cuisine fonctionnelle. seul petit bémol pour la salle de bain où il est difficile de prendre une douche sans inonder la pièce.
Francesca and her family are fantastic hosts and give the warmest of welcomes to Sicily. The room is good value for money and located just a minute away from the beach. Etna is close as are the picturesque villages of Taormina and Linguaglossa. There's plenty to do, but car rental is a must. Everyone is friendly and the food and drink is not to be missed. Really recommend.
The apartment is located very close to the sea. There is a Café on the other side of the street, and a pretty good trattoria at the beach, about 3 mins by foot. Etna is also not far (if you go by car), definitely a must to check out!
We didn't get to meet Francesca but her mother was there to do the check in. She was very friendly.
Sadly the apartment was not in very good shape. Sometimes there was water coming out of the fridge, which appears to be very run-down. The bed is actually pretty uncomfortable and together with the heat and the thin walls towards an area that was busy until 12 in the night, it was not possible for us to sleep well.
Seeing all the positive references, I feel kinda wrong not to recommend the apartment. Surely a new bed could change the whole experience. But with the one we slept in, I would not spend another night there.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews