This is a cozy and stylish room available to rent to one person. The room is in a loft apartment with two other roommates. The location is unbeatable - at the intersection of Vignes and 2nd it is in the heart of the Arts District.
The location is unbeatable - next to so many cool shops, amazing restaurants, trendy spots and museums. The space itself is also one of a kind. This is a true artist loft - it is a little rough around the edges but it is full of character and embodies the essence of downtown arts district.
The airbnb includes:
- Full sized bed with sheets and many many pillows
- Full access to the kitchen
- Full bath (with tub!)
- Washer and dryer in building
- AMAZING rooftop (I'm talking jaw dropping)
- As with many loft apartments, this room does not have full walls (you have full visual privacy of course). However, both other rooms in the apartment have full and thick walls so sound privacy has never been an issue. That being said, please be respectful!
- While the loft has incredibly tall ceilings, the room has a lower ceiling coming in at around 6 ft.
- As mentioned previously, this is an old-fashioned loft. The building is very old, as are the apartments. Therefore, while the space is clean, there are certainly some unfinished touches (unpainted drywall, unfinished tile, etc) - hence why the rent is lower than many others in the surrounding area.