Before submitting any reservation requests (by clicking "book it") please make sure that you have first:
- read through the entire listing description - read through the "house rules" section - contacted me directly and I've confirmed availability
$$$ NAME YOUR OWN PRICE $$$
When the nightly rate is set to $10/night, that is not the actual price, but what it means is that there's flexibility for those dates and you can name your own price. If we can figure something out that works for everyone then I'd more than happy to host you.
Please be sure to click on the "calendar" tab above the photos to see if the nights you're interested in are priced at $10/night.
So again, $10 = name your own price. This does not apply to any other nights on the calendar so please be sure to look at your dates specifically.
Brooklyn Retreat - Charming Oasis
Located on one of brooklyn's charming tree lined blocks this retreat is just steps away from every city convenience.
Our neighborhood is bordered by Gowanus, Carroll Gardens and Park Slope. We are also minutes away from the Barclay center, the Atlantic Center Mall and the one of greatest area to choose from all kinds of dining. We are also home to a great diversity of ethnic groups, which reflects the great spirit and character of New York City, the melting pot!
Park Slope Retreat, located in a nineteenth century building in the heart of Brooklyn. It's features include a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, a great cozy living room with cable tv/wireless internet, a bathroom and two charming bedrooms with a queen size bed, a full size bed and a folding role away twin bed (if needed).
We are centrally located between both 3th and 5th Avenue shops, restaurants, cafes and markets. And on weekends the Park slope Greenmarket, bring local produce and agriculture right to our neck of the woods just 5 blocks away. Sightseeing nearby, include Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Academy of Music, which are all easily commutable via train or cab, even walking!
For those who are interested in visiting NYC, the subway is only 1/2 block away ( R) where you can get into lower Manhattan within 7 minutes or Midtown in 10 minutes. The R train is literally less then a minute away. And a 5 minute walk or one station connection to 2,3,4,5,N,R,B,D,Q (basically every train you'll need) train station.
However, truth be told with all the great neighborhoods to explore nearby - Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Prospect Heights, Fort Greene, etc., you may not ever want to leave BROOKLYN!
Barclays Center Brooklyn - 0.6 mi Brooklyn Academy of Music - 0.7 mi Grand Army Plaza - 0.8 mi Brooklyn Public Library - 0.9 mi New York Transit Museum - 0.9 mi Brooklyn Museum - 1.3 mi Prospect Park Zoo - 1.4 mi Brooklyn Botanical Gardens - 1.4 mi Brooklyn Heights Promenade - 1.4 mi Brooklyn Cruise Terminal - 1.5 mi St. Ann's Warehouse - 1.8 mi Governors Island - 1.8 mi Brooklyn Bridge - 1.8 mi Fort Jay - 1.8 mi Brooklyn Children's Museum - 2.1 mi
Sleeps up to 7
APT DETAILS: 2 bedroom apartment:
1st room = Brand New furniture with an amazing Queen size bed; pillow top mattress mattress and luxury sheets. (sleeps 2)
2nd room = Newly furnished bedroom - Full Size bed with trundle pull out bed if needed. New comfy mattress and amazing designer sheets, everything is top of the line. (sleeps 3)
Fabulous artistic living room with comfortable full size sofa bed (sleeps 2) with dinning area that connects to a fully equipped kitchen.
Fully supplied bathroom / hairdryer, towels and soap. All you need is your toothbrush!
*Apartment- Comfortable spacious rooms. The apartment boasts a beautiful kitchen with stove, microwave, oven, fridge, toaster as. Well as a cute breakfast table. A spacious Living room with huge flat screen TV, a comfy sofa's and a lounge chair.
* Lovely, Sunny, well-equipped, quiet apartment in Park slope wifi, tv, coffee maker, microwave, 100% cotton fresh towels and bed linens. All you need is a change of clothes, toiletries, and personal items.
- Luxury bed linens & towels.
- Coffee maker, coffee and assorted teas.
- Toster oven, microwave and all kitchen needs!
- HD TV with DVD player.
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
- Subway and Bus Maps.
- Board Games and Playing Cards for quiet/rainy days.
- And a Warm Welcome!
The rate quoted is for 1 guests, additional guest incur a $25 per night/per person charge. Plus there is a one time $90 cleaning fee that must be paid upon check-in. That fee is given to the cleaning person who prepares the apartmemt for guests stay.
Check-in is at 3pm
Check-out is at 11am
Here are some basic rules of the apartment:
- Absolutely No visitors allowed in the apartment besides guests that have a reservation.
- No smoking in apartment or in building (outside of apartment.... in hallway)
- No hanging out in building hallways .
- Please take off your shoes at entrance to keep the apartment clean.
- Clean up after yourself in common areas of kitchen and bathroom.
- Floors were recently waxed so please be careful not to damage the floor.
- If there are any problems, for instance with the bathroom or kitchen, please let me know as soon as you can so I can resolve it.
- No Alcohol consumption inside the apartment.
- No unlawful actions inside the apartment.
- Cleaning fee $90 payable in cash upon check in
- Deposit for incidentals $300 is safely held trough Airbnb and is fully refundable upon check out, given nothing is broken or lost
- No pets
- If you have a bike or renting one, you must park it on the street
Check in after 3pm.... Please contact me if other arrangements need to be made.
Check out 11 am.....Please contact me if other arrangements need to be made.
Please Keep in mind the things that can affect your deposit or produce extra fees:
• Late Check out starts at 8pm will be considered an additional night deducted from your deposit.
• Early Check in add $25
• Broken or lost items, stained furniture per occurrence
ranging from $10 to $300
I'm usually very flexible with checking and checkouts unless I have another booking right after you or prior to checking in. Please call me, text me or email me to try to figure out what best meets your convenience!
The neighborhood was really awesome. Union Street Station is just on the corner, a stone-throw away from the apartment. Take the R into Manhattan, which only takes about 25-30 minutes. Great location.
Après la reservation, j'ai reçu un mail me présentant une augmentation et une autre modalité de paiement du service ménage, j'ai refusé.
L'appartement ne correspondait qu'imparfaitement à la description :
- pas de wi fi
- divan difficile à installer
- chauffage tres bruyant et non réglable
- pas de climatisation comme annoncé
- 5 chaises pour 6
- cafetières ne fonctionnant pas et vaisselle couverte de poussière.
- propreté moyenne
- difficultés pour correspondre avec propriétaire absent : uniquement par mail, sans wi fi à l'appartement, plutot gênant.
L'appartement est par ailleurs bien placé pres du métro ligne R menant directement à Manhattan.
Lovely and cosy space in a very convenient location. The place is in the middle of everything. The apartment was so beautifully furnished and we both felt very safe and comfortable there. If you are in the front bedroom you'll get some noise from the sidewalk, but that's just a part of being in New York. Everything we could have needed for a trip.
Great stay in Hope's apartment. There were 6 of us - a little squished but tons of fun. Hope was a great host and we'd definitely stay here again! Apartment was clean and comfortable. Neighborhood is great - late night food options are close by, the subway is half a block away. Thanks for a great time!
Fantastic space, comfortably slept 6 of us between beds/pull-outs/couch. Clean, bright, and cosy throughout, perfect for relaxing with a freshly brewed cup of tea after a long day. Hope was super responsive and accommodating as well, a great experience!
We really enjoyed our visit in the apartment. It is super easy to get to manhattan since the subway is on the corner. Stores and restaurants just outside. We were 7 adults. It was crowded but it worked. We would come back again so I can recommend it.
Our family loved our stay at Hope's apartment. Hope was always available to answer my questions and recommended great places in the neighborhood. The apartment was nice and clean. The best part about this apartment is the location. It is just minutes away from the subway station, so it's very easy to get into Manhattan. I can fully recommend staying at this place.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love meeting new people. I'm a friendly, cheerful, responsible & a helpful person. I've lived in New York all of my life. I'm very much into living the family life, good food, cultural events.....love to travel, music and films. Can't live without food, water, oxygen and CHOCOLATE! Favorite travel destination: Dubai......Favorite movies: The Notebook.....
As for hosting style: I will help you with any necessary info to get you through and about the city, suggest hip places to check out & free things to do, and places to go and see...should you need any help. My home is all yours for visit!..... :)