About this listing
Great location in the region of Ibirapuera Park in Sao Paulo. Very nice place to relax and have fun. About 3 minutes by walking distance from Ibirapuera Park. Postcard of the city.
15 minutes of taxi from Paulista Avenue. Going bus, minutes of subway. Double room with bunk, wardrobe. Shared bathroom and kitchen free to use (while Maintaining cleanliness and organization). We do not provide food.
House measuring 200m² with double Bed, desk of computer, bathroom with douche, free Wi-Fi, 60 MB, modern decor and 40" LED TV in the living room.
Located just 1.9 miles from the national airport, 15.5 miles from the international airport and 0.6 milesfrom Ibirapuera Park (the greenest area in São Paulo), it also has easy access to the city's main financial districts: Paulista, Berrini, Av. Brasil and Faria Lima.
Offers its visitors a fabulous location with views over the green expanse of Ibirapuera Park. You can do your shopping at the nearby Ibirapuera shopping center or take in some culture at the Museum of Modern Art.
Bars, restaurants and clubs:
This neighborhood is known as the best bohemian neighborhood of Sao Paulo. We know some great bars around the apt. All kinds of restaurants like mexicans, japanese, arabic, thai italinan etc... and clubs for all tastes: brazilian music / samba, rock, jazz, gay and lesbian and more
Large & light-filled, with modern, open kitchen , available for short & long term (minimum 2 nights).
PRINCING AND TERMS:
ADDITIONAL STAY US$ 25,00
- full kitchen (stove top, oven, microwave)
- workstation with wi-fi
- Change of linen and towels once a week
- Double bedroom
- walk-in rain shower
- fresh towels, linens & toiletries (for short term)
1 min walk to ibirapuera park
5 mins walk to all the restaurants, supermarkt and bars
5 mins bus to the Ana Rosa subway station.
- Be considerate of my home since you will be sharing the space.
- If you are late returning, be mindful of the noise level of the people may be sleeping.
- You may use the kitchen to prepare meals, but please clean up after yourself and ---= - return things to where you found Them.
- You are welcome to have a friend or two around, but no unplanned overnight guests.
- Thank you and welcome to my home!
- Not allowed meetings or parties with friends who are not staying in the house.
Todos nós somos livres para fazermos o que quiser. BUT... Sua liberdade termina onde começa a do próximo!
We are all free to do what we want BUT your freedom ends where your flatmate's start.
* Trazer amigos? Sim temos a sala de convivência e o terraço, caso esteja no Brasil a trabalho ou estudos, e tenha trabalhos em grupo na faculdade, sem problemas, desde que não atrapalhe os outros hóspedes.
Bring friends? Sure, we have a living room and a balcony for thar purpose. In case you are in Brazil either on bussiness or for studies, you can gather people to work with, no problem, as long as you do not disturb the other guests.
* Caso a pessoa durma na casa de acordo com o perfil no site do Airbnb é cobrado mais U$25., Exceto quando já esteja incluso na sua reserva sem problemas.
Ex: um casal alugou um quarto para viajar e conhecer o Brasil.
In case one of your guests sleeps in the house, there will be a fee of U$ 25 a night.This is a Airbnb procedure. Except when the guest has been mentioned when you booked fthe room. For instance, a couple has booked a room to travel around Brazil.
* Geladeira, alimentos e despensa.
Refrigerator, food and cupboards.
Não pegue nada que não lhe pertence, se não foi dado a você ou autorizado! Respeite as outras pessoas.
Do not take anything that does not belong to you, unless you've been allowed to do so. Respect the other guests, so they will respect you.
*Recicle! O meio ambiente agradece!
Temos a separação por materiais organicos e reciclaveis, colabore isso é muito importante.
Recycle! Our environment will thank you!
We recycle here, We separate organic and recycable items. Pleade do your share for it is essential for everyone's well-being.
Respeite os outros hóspedes, pelas regras do Airbnb no termo de compromisso, você tem acesso a todos os utensílios da casa, pode usar, mas deixe do mesmo modo que encontrou, para quando chegar a sua vez de usar, você encontre como gostaria que estivesse, limpo, novo e pronto, esperando por você.
Respect the other guests, according to Airbnb's rules in the contract signed by you, you have access to all the house's utensils. You can use them but make sure you leave them as you found them for whenever you want to use them again, you will find them they way you would like them to be: clean, new and ready to use.
* Terraço - Silêncio, após as 22h evitar barulho, há um quarto com uma pessoa dormindo.
Se a pessoa estiver acordada e estar presente neste espaço, ok! Caso contrário, deixe-a em paz e confortavel para um bom sono.
.Balcony - Silence, avoid noise after 10pm. There is always someone sleeping next door.
If the person is awake he or she will probably be there, ok? In case he or she isn't let him or her enjoy his or her sleep with peace and quiet, needed for one who wants to sleep tight.
* Feche as janelas do seu quarto quando você não estiver, no Brasil chuvas são constantes, não deixe ser surpreendido por uma tempestade de verão e o seu quarto estar todo molhado.
Close the windows in your room when you are not in. In Brazil there are always unforeseen rain or showers. Or even storms. In these cases, you can find your room or even your belongings all wet in case you forget them open.
No strict rules... Just be nice with our neighbours. No noise between 10 p.m and 7 a.m..
I live the house too!