About This Listing
30 day minimum.
Cute 3 bedroom/2 bath farm house in the city of Healdsburg.
-Fully furnished 3 bedroom/2 bathoom home. 1 king bed, 1 queen bid, and 1 full sized bed. Comfortably fit 6 people.
- Updated Kitchen with Dacor Gas Range/Stove, new microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer.
- Central air conditioning and heat. Wood Stove Fireplace for cold nights.
- Cable, Wifi, fenced in backyard with BBQ. Brand new Washer/dryer.
- 696 square foot basement with ping pong table which makes a good playroom or mudroom.
- Fenced in Backyard. New deck and landscaping
- Great Location
-10-15 minute walk/3-5 minute drive to restaurants, bakeries, cafes, wine tasting rooms, spas, and shops of Downtown Healdsburg.
- Ideal location for road biking in Wine Country, swimming and canoeing on the Russian River, wine tasting, and golf
- Excellent access to more the more than 100 wineries in Healdsburg alone. 5 miles or less from famous such wine appellations as the Alexander Valley, Chalk Hill, Dry Creek Valley, and Russian River.
- 5 minute walk to Giorgi Park, a great park for kids. Less than 1 mile from the Healdsburg Swim Center.
- Great for families with kids or couples looking for a wine country retreat.
- Ideal location that combines the charm of the Country with the sophistication of City living. Urban + Country. Very Quiet
- 30 day minimum. Stay longer to fully experience Wine Country lifestyle. Pay as much for 30 days as you for 2 weekends in comparable places.
Near Giorgi Park.
10-15 minute walk/5-7 minute bike ride/3-5 minute drive to restaurants, bakeries, cafes, wine tasting rooms, spas, and shops of Downtown Healdsburg.
Car strongly recommended to enjoy. However a great place to bike as well.
no pets, no smoking.
Number of Guests approved in advance. No additional guests without prior written approval.
No events or large parties
Must obey 10pm Healdsburg noise ordinace.
must sign separate rental contract. Credit check may be required.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!