About this listing
I RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRY ***IMMEDIATELY***!!!
++++You have a quiet,sunny,private room with queen size therapeutic mattress bed! You can lock your door for privacy! Apartment is 2 short blocks to Steinway station! (amazing location)++++
- Beautiful, Sunny and Very Clean Bedroom Available in Cozy 3 Bedroom Apartment in the best location in Astoria.
Currently renting 2 rooms for guests.
- Room is Fully Furnished with Queen Size Therapeutic Mattress Bed, 1 Big Window, AC (in the summer time), Drawer, High Speed Internet.
Clean sheets, pillow cover, duvet cover, towels are there when you arrive.
Your door is able to lock from out side when you leave. Your stuff is always safe.
- We share Bathroom, Living Room and Kitchen.
Kitchen is furnished with dinning table, designer's white chairs, new micro wave, new coffee maker, new electric kettle (boil water really fast), oven, toaster, pans, pots, etc. We share large fridge. I prepared wine glasses, water glasses, plates,mugs, etc for my guests.
- Bath room is always clean. Shower curtain is new. Gray and black modern Moroccan pattern curtain make the shower time fun! there is a window in the bath room. Fresh air is always good to have. There is hair dryer, soap, toilette paper, etc for guests.
- We have a professional cleaner every week.
Apartment is on 3rd Floor
- We share Bathroom, Living Room and Kitchen.
Interaction with Guests
Nancy and me will be around to offer you help throughout your stay. You will never feel you are left alone. We are family and during your stay you will feel you are part of family.
- Astoria is one of the best neighborhoods in Queens. The last few years lots of young professional and hipsters have discovered the neighborhoods. Astoria has been a favorite neighborhood with many families living there for generations. Here are a few of the many reasons to consider staying in Astoria.
- Astoria is 15 minutes or less from Midtown Manhattan. It's also a hop, skip, and short drive over the Triborough Bridge to Harlem and to the Bronx. Why waste your non-work hours in a commute?
- Astoria Park is smack on the East River with gorgeous views of Upper Manhattan and the Queensboro and Hellgate Bridges. And Robert Moses' Astoria Pool is the king of all outdoor city pools.
- Astoria has always been known for Greek food (it is the Greek capital of NYC), and lately it has gained a reputation for fine dining and innovative cooking.
-Studio Square Beer Garden is an event and entertainment destination unrivaled in the NYC area. Encompassing nearly 30,000 square feet, Studio Square is also one of the largest venues of it's kind in the country. Aside from being a really cool place to chill with 2,000+ of your closest friends, Studio Square has hosted major events in food, fashion and entertainment. From concerts featuring Grammy Award winning artists like The Roots to runway shows for up-and-comming designers to being the only venue outside of Manhattan to participate in the prestigious New York City Wine and Food Festival, there is always something exciting going on at Studio Square.
Combine the amenities, offerings and ambiance at Studio Square with one of the most diverse urban landscapes in the world, and you have perfect destination for all to gather, eat and drink in modern merriment.
- The arts are picking up steam in Astoria. Local culture is led by the innovative American Museum of the Moving Image. It is one of the finest museums in New York City for kids, for adults, and definitely for movie aficionados.
- Apartment is located on 43rd street and Broadway which is the best of the best Location in Astoria. where you can find Supermarkets, Movie theaters, Coffee Shops, Post Office, Lots of really good international Restaurants, Retail Stores, fun Clubs, Bars with cool artistic crowd & a Beer-Garden are within 5 min walking distance.
- Apartment is 2 short blocks away from Subway station (R,M trains) and it's just 10min ride to Manhattan.
Other Things to Note
CHECK THE ***HOUSE MANUAL*** FOR YOUR INTERNET PASSWORD AND OTHER INFO
READ ***DIRECTIONS*** IF YOU ARE
COMING FROM AIRPORT TO APARTMENT BY SUBWAY
PLEASE READ ***HOUSE RULES*** AND MAKE SURE YOU AGREE ON ALL OF THEM BEFORE BOOKING
FOLLOW HOUSE RULES:
1. DO NOT BUZZ ON ANY APARTMENT IN THE BUILDING ENTRANCE
2. NO LOUD MUSIC OR TV AFTER 10PM
3. NO SMOKING IN BEDROOM / APARTMENT
4. NO DRINKING OR EATING ON BED / BEDROOM
5. NO LATE NIGHT COOKING
6. KITCHEN: CLEAN UP AFTER USE
7. ONLY PEOPLE ON THE LIST CAN ENTER THE BUILDING / NO SLEEP OVERS
8. ALWAYS LOCK APARTMENT DOOR, NO MATTER IF YOU ARE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE APARTMENT
9. DO NOT TOUCH RADIATOR VALVE IN WINTER TIME (it will start to drip, if you are hot open the window)
10. TURN OFF AIR CONDITIONER EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE THE APARTMENT
11. PICK THE HAIR FROM THE BATH AND SINK AFTER SHOWER
12. BATHROOM: CLEAN UP AFTER USE
13. DO NOT WASH OR DRY ANY PERSONAL ITEMS IN THE BATHROOM
14. BATHROOM DOOR NEEDS TO BE CLOSED SLOWLY TO AVOID NOISE
15. BE CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL
FOR ANY HELP PLEASE CONTACT NANCY