About this listing
(Rent room, not apartment)
A small single room, very comfortable , with just enough space for the bed, nightstand and small hanger where you can accommodate clothing. The comfort just for one person, of course with the right to use common areas such as living room, bathroom and kitchen for a very affordable price for an overnight stay while discovering the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. I also offer the option for this room for a small breakfast included (juice, croissant and a piece of fruit)
The apartment has a bathroom, a full kitchen with a refrigerator, oven, etc ...
The property is located in a building with elevator.
In the neighborhood there are a variety of tapas bars, restaurants, bakeries, plus super markets, souvenir shops, etc ...
We are located at the corner of the Sagrada familia, just 3 metro stops from the city center (about 5 minutes). The apartment is located in a popular tourist area, surrounded by all kinds of souvenir shops and restaurants.
Buses: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Metro: L2, L5 (Sagrada Familia)
ONILNE TICKETS SAGRADA FAMILIA:
It is a perfect place for two people. Ideal for couples, even small groups of travelers and independent travelers.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Remember that these are your vacation and i will do my best for you to enjoy it, but also remember that live here every day and I expect you to respect that.
-THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT IS NOT DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORS.
-Considering coming to my house for a short stay and I live here every day, I have set standards for best stay for all, the walls of my house are very noisy and doors very old, "PLEASE CLOSE THE DOORS GENTLY", thanks and enjoy your stay ;)
-PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK SCHEDULE, THE TIME OF CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT, I am flexible, depending on my HOURS.
- Do not open the door to anyone, neither the building nor the apartment.
- Do not bring other people to the apartment without asking me first.
Above all, I want mutual respect for everyone to feel comfortable
- Be respectful and take account of the other guests.
-No smoking in house or rooms
- It is very important avoid making loud noises after 23:00 and during the early morning when others may are resting,
- The shower time is 8:00am to 23:00pm.
-The water is very expensive in Barcelona, please do not shower so long.
-Sometimes I work all night and sleep in the morning, please do not make noise.
- Be careful making noises with the doors or loud talking, laughing, listening to music, etc... at inappropriate times
I want you to feel like at home, therefore i expect you to treat the apartment in the same way as you treat your own place
- Be careful with the furniture and household belongings.
- Maintain public areas of the house clean and tidy, specially in the kitchen and the bathroom.
-Caring private property, if you break something,you must pay.
I care about all detail, if i can help you, do not hesitate to ask/tell me anything you need, you won't disturb me
- I hope you let me know if you soiled or break something
- Do not hesitate in asking me any question you have
Enjoy your stay here, that's my goal