Central Tokyo,JR Omori station walk 4-min. Direct bus to Haneda airport
Central Tokyo,JR Omori station walk 4-min. Direct bus to Haneda airport
One or Two female guests(sometime accept male guests, please contact with details information) can share this room with me.This 25 m2 Japanese-style apartment locates 4-min walk from Omori-station, just 2 stops from Shinagawa!
Looking for a room near Haneda Airport? Direct bus(Keikyu(京急) from Haneda just costs 30-min to Omori. Choose my room for your late arrival or early departure in Haneda-airport (Earliest bus from Omori to Haneda is 4:30am)! I will pick you up and send you to bus stop or train station. Don't worry!
Welcome just female guests!
I am a girl working in Tokyo. 1 or 2 guests will sleep in a Semi-double bed (Size: 195×125 cm, With a mattress).
Provide FREE BREAKFAST (Two pieces toast and a cup of coffee or tea) FREE TEA ALL THE DAY!
And ALL THESE THINGS ARE FREE FOR YOU:
★FREE WIFI with high speed!
1. KITCHEN (Toaster, Microwave,Fried pan)
3. WASHING MACHINE
4. INTERNET and COMPUTER
5. SHOWER ROOM (Hair,Body Shampoo,Conditioner,Hair Dryer)
6. BICYCLE (Made in Japan)
7. TOURIST ADVICE
You can see Beautiful cherry flowers(Sakura) from the balcony ! There is a 24-hour convenience store(Seven Eleven) 1 minute walk. Located just 5 minutes walk is a 24-hour supermarket (SEIYU).
Within 5-min, there are 2 drugstores and over 10 dining options: Japanese, Chinese, Indian, burgers, cafe, and restaurants from my apartment.
6-min to Shinagawa, 18-min to Tokyo, 24-min to Shibuya.
I spent three nights at Bin's place, and it is exactly as everyone says. Very convenient to JR Omori and Haneda airport, and Bin is an extremely welcoming and kind person. It is a shared room so be wary of space but since most travellers spend their days out sightseeing, it's not a huge issue. Tons of restaurants and convenience stores nearby. If you need one or two nights near JR omori or haneda airport, I would recommend Bin's place.
Bin is a lovely and friendly lady. Live there is comfortable and worth the price.
Bin is an excellent host with great personality! Absolutely enjoyed the stay at her place which is very accessible to train station and shops nearby. Also enjoyed the time spent with Nicole, another guest Bin had during the first 2 nights. I strongly recommend this place. Thanks for everything Bin!
Bin Tang was very nice, cheerful and kind person. She offered very helpful advice! The place is near train station and easy to go to haneda airport by bus from her house.
Bin was the perfect host. She was very kind and was very helpful to me. If you are looking to experience an authentic local lifestyle in Tokyo Bin's place will be a good experience for you. I would highly recommend Bin and Bin's place. The location is very convenient to Haneda airport. Thank you, Bin!
I met Bin and we just clicked right away! We couldn't stop talking for a while even though we just met for the first time. That's how friendly she is. She made me feel welcomed :) I arrived at midnight and she was very accommodating about it. There was another guest at her house during my stay. Even though the room is quite small, it was fine. You will be out most of the time, anyway. If you arrive at or leave from Narita, you can take the Narita Express and stop at Shinagawa station, then go to Omori Station. It takes about 1 hour 20 minutes. Bin's place is really close to the station, about 5-10 minutes by foot. There is a 7Eleven and quite a lot of cafes nearby. Bin is a really nice host. I was quite anxious before my stay because it was my first experience using airbnb. But everything was fine and I'm glad I met her! :)
P.s Don't forget we have a graduation concert to go next year!
Maybe reviewing it again , but the stay was great Bin is very helpful , and the place is tiny but nice . It s convenient with many facilities around 7. 11. And it s quiet as well .. Cheap simple and easy access to subway ....
Tokyo is an awesome city , and for visitors who want to have a convenient place at reasonable price this is really the spot ...
Bin is very helpfull , a very good english speaker
A lot of bar around and small shops to get anything you need ...
Brace yourself! My experience with Bin was not a good one. Have you ever had a conversation with someone that speaks great english when they want to but acts like they don't understand english when its better for them. For starters we discussed me arriving at midnight / 12:00am/ 00:00 (which is midnight in all Countries & Continents) and what the best dates to book would be. (meaning day before or day of midnight day) She said to book for day of midnight day, which I did.
When I arrived she told me she had just sent me an email (mind you I'm on a 13 hour flight from America) explaining that she had booked another guest (a male) that would be checking in the following day. How are 3 adults going to fit in a 300 sqft studio?? & who said I want to sleep in a studio w a male I have never met??
As if that was not enough, the next day she emails me and says I need to pay her for an extra day because I got there at midnight. Okay, im confused!!! Not only did we already discuss this, you have me in a 300sqft studio with an extra guest whom you got money from and you want me to pay you.
Bin herself was uncomfortable with the male guest when he arrived due to him wanting to sleep like a man (no shirt, no pants, just undies) so she left me with him and went to her friends (website hidden)!!! If you aren't comfortable why would I be.
The even crazier part is the next day I was checking out and she emailed me asking me did I want to stay another night... UHHHH NO NOT AT ALL....
If you are looking for a place to crash for 1 night maybe this is a place for you (and who ever else she books at the same exact time)
Hello Mieko, first thank you for choosing my place to stay. Second, I need to write here to show all the people who read this review in a fair way.
1. I have hosted many guests who arrival at Haneda airport in the midnight, the same as you. I did make a mistake because as you mentioned, I should tell you book the date you arrival. When you checked in, I found I need to ask you book again, and I apologized to you and gave you a discount to show my honest.
2. The reasons I could not pick you up at JR Omori bus station are, first I had a busy working day on Sunday, and I need to wake up early in Monday morning. Second, you do not have a cell phone in Japan, you can not call me and show me when, where you arrival at bus station, so I can not do it. At the same time, I have sent you a map which is clear enough to find my pace. As many guests found my place themselves easily, I could say you can do it as well.
3. The male guest who is really a nice person, changed his plan just one day before you arrival. I sent you email when I received his email immediately, this is my best thing I can do to notice you. I wrote on the page that my place is a share room and the price is reasonable. When you told me you feel not comfortable, I thought maybe I need to stay in my friend place to make more space for you and the male guest. Before I left home I did ask you if you think I stay is better or you prefer more space. You told me I can leave, so I went to my friend place. After you checked out, I did stay home with two other guests, because they do feel good, not worry about space.
3. Of course you can write what you want on this page, and I noticed you were in a bad mood at the day you arrival, I tried not talk a lot to you, and asked if I can help you in anyway. You did not say anything, so I could not help you more at that time.
Since you own your business, you understand to communicate face to face is a better way to solve problems. We could solve many if you talked to me your real feeling face to face, rather than writing down here.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT