About This Listing
Central Tokyo,JR Omori station walk 4-min. Direct bus to Haneda airport
Guests use this mattress on the floor, this is very usual Japanese style! You have a clean sheet on the top!
Update at 10 Aug, 2014:
ONLY OPEN for FEMALE! NO MALE GUEST.
My name is Bin, born in Northeast of China, and have been living in Japan for nine years. I work busy from August 2014. So flowing is the rules for female guests who like to share room with me:
1. I am a kind person, open mind, try my best to have a great share time with guests from the world. I do Airbnb since April 2013. Because I love traveling and adventures, I like to run a cheap, safe, but small share room for guest, just like myself.
2. I will let guest use mattress at floor. Only accept guests who agree this.
3. I do not refund money for who has already checked my room. Please book at your enough understanding.
4. This 25 m2 Japanese-style apartment locates 4-min walk from Omori-station, just 2 stops from Shinagawa!
YOU MUST READ THESE before you BOOK my room:
1. This is share room, you may share with other guests sometime.
2. Just one Key, you need to share, and the last one in the room locks the door, put it into mailbox (with details I will send to guest, 5 days before arrival),when you come back first, get the key, open the door and put key in a white bowl on the table. Do not carry key in your bag or pocket.If you lost the key, you must pay 21,600 JPY, which is the apartment manager charges for the new key set. That is why I set the deposit as the same price. But if you return key to me, no charge from deposit, of course!
3. Refund only possible before 5 days you arrival.
Looking for a room near Haneda Airport? Direct bus(Keikyu(京急) from Haneda just costs 30-min to Omori. Choose my room for your late arrival or early departure in Haneda-airport (Earliest bus from Omori to Haneda is 4:30am)! I will pick you up and send you to bus stop or train station.
Provide FREE BREAKFAST (Two pieces toast and a cup of coffee or tea) FREE TEA ALL THE DAY!
And ALL THESE THINGS ARE FREE FOR YOU:
★FREE WIFI with high speed!
1. KITCHEN (Toaster, Microwave,Fried pan)
3. WASHING MACHINE
4. INTERNET and COMPUTER
5. SHOWER ROOM (Hair,Body Shampoo,Conditioner,Hair Dryer)
7. New Air Conditioner since 2 Aug 2014, and Electric fan for summer!
There is a 24-hour convenience store(Seven Eleven) 1 minute walk. Located just 5 minutes walk is a 24-hour supermarket (SEIYU).
Within 5-min, there are 2 drugstores and over 10 dining options: Japanese, Chinese, Indian, burgers, cafe, and restaurants from my apartment.
6-min to Shinagawa, 18-min to Tokyo, 24-min to Shibuya.
Interaction with Guests
1. I can not pick up guests since 10 Aug 2014, because my work is very busy and work until late time.
2. I do not offer free towel to guest due to hygiene reason.
3. I sometime cannot answer mobile phone due to work time.
4. You will have a happy and open-mind, easy-going guest during your stay ;)
Created by Host-Bin
Guests can check in flexible, need contact before arrival. Valid photo identification is required upon check in (Especially in case your face is too different from the photo in Airbnb), preferably a passport, I.D.(Foreigner) or driving license(Japanese). If name is different, I refuse guest stay in my room.
Departing guests must remove all their belongings from this room, and check out by 12am. If you check out late, you will be asked to pay for an extra night, so make sure you’re up and ready in time! No luggage storage.
Upon check in, guests (longer than one night stay) will receive a room key for access to both the 1F door of apartment and my room. A penalty of \15,000 JPY will be charged for lost key.
The comfort, safety and security of guests is of paramount importance to host. Any guest who, in the opinion of host, compromises the comfort, safety or security, host or local residents will be requested to leave the room premises and will not be offered a refund.
Host provides free breakfast (including two pieces of bread, a cup of tea or coffee), please make them by yourself and kindly wash your utensils (cups / plates) after use. Keep room clean.
Drug use is illegal in Japan. Any guest found using drugs within the room will be immediately reported to the police station, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
No Smoking, No Alcohol
Smoking and Alcohol are not permitted anywhere in the room. Any guest found smoking or drinking alcohol inside the room will be fined \15,000JPY, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Host accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property.
9.Damage to Host’ Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse Bin’s room for any damage caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
Be quiet at night
Turn your cell phone ringer off after 10:00pm.
No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter room
Any non-registered guests who enters hostel with room-key will be asked to leave and the key will be retained.
12. Animals / pets are not allowed in the room
Location - Closed to haneda airport and omori station. Lots of restaurants nearby.
Host - didn't get a chance to meet her, can't comment.
Room - the bathroom was unbelievably small. It was very difficult to shower. Otherwise it's ok.
One more thing is that.. The map about how to get to the apartment from bus/station is unclear. I was having difficulties finding it. Once you found it, it's actually pretty easy to get to station.
I stayed Bin's house with my children. Location is very good. There is near Oomori Station, shopping mall, and many restaurants.
Bin-San is very helpful and accommodating host. I like her room's stay-style. Her room is clean and comfortable. The bathroom is too tiny, but it's OK ;-)
Thank you for your kindness, Bin-San!
Bin 是很健談、熱情、整體不錯的女生，地方雖不大但我對睡覺地方沒有太要求，但廁所真的挺小且擠，淋浴間是身體還會碰到旁邊浴簾的窄小，離JR大森站不遠，但走四分鐘可能要腳程很快，出站後有一小段路是有一點坡度的(還好是緩下坡)，交通上雖然進市區很快, 若要利用地下鐵(捷運)2~3日券的，需要轉乘且去回皆需另外付費，所以選擇這裡住宿適合全程使用JR比較便利。買東西、吃東西附近是挺方便的。
Bin was so accommodating and nice to me. I was so happy and contended with my 6 days stay in her home. Easy access to train stations and malls. I'll surely recommend this place to my other friends. Thanks Bin! :)
This host has 64 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Bin
I am Chinese girl working in Tokyo.我是中国人。 I love traveling, and have visited 26 countries in the world, including 22 in Europe!
Before I came to Japan, I was a high school Japanese teacher in China.I speak Japanese, Chinese, English very well, and German (conversational level), because I have been studying in Germany for six months. 我说汉语。日本語を話します。