About This Listing
I'll be your host during your stay here...
My name is Adrien, I speak french, english, bulgarian, can understand german (after 12 years learning at school, but don't ask me to speak, please :-) ).
I'll take care of you if required because I'm living in the flat just up to you...
You'll be at 2nd floor of a 4 stages building.
- 70 sq.m. appartment, warm color, cosy, you'll feel like your home sweet home...
- One closed bedroom + one bedroom closed by curtains (don't worry, it stays quite dark for a good night ;-) )
- Bathroom with terracota, closed shower, big mirror, WC
- Living room with a really fat sofa (at least 8 people can seat) + possibility to get another bed
- Flat screen Samsung
- Low table to take large aperitif
- Table for dinner + 4 chairs (possibility for more if needed)
- Small kitchen fully furnished
- Washing machine
- Big Fridge + freezer 3*
- Toaster, Water heater
- INTERNET WIFI 20Mega, also cable for more :-)
- Possibility to share my netbook + a cellphone with BG sim (2Eur/day)
- Nice balcony, where you could take a nice aperitif too :-)
- Air conditioner, for the hot bulgarian summer, obviously
What you should expect is :
- the best location in Varna
- quiet street, no trafic even during the day
- 50 meters from Cathedral
- 50 meters theater, fontain, Preslav + Kniaz Boris streets (pedestrian streets), with Bars/Pubs(Shelter > Pools&Darts -> 20m) restaurants, shopping for you Ladies..., also for you Dears Gentlemen
- Dancefloors ??!! Ask me I know all of them
- 500 meters from the beach and the swimming pool
- 4 levs or 2 Eur far away from the biggest mall by Taxi. (Carrefour, shops, cinema, fast food)....of course, you also have the possibility to buy food, cigs&alcohol close to the appartment (10 meters)..--> in fact,I buy everything here, because cheaper than the mall...
- Good Greek restaurant in the street + El Gordo (Ambiance Bar with snookers&darts (really good price)
- Casinos almost everywhere, but the Cherno More Hotel (200 meters), is still the place to go to play live games
- In front of this casino, you'll find the JOKER, a live bar with a band really cool
- and if you are not afraid, you can take the elevator to the last stage of this hotel, and have a glass into the panoramic bar with the piano bar (crazy!!!) a fee is taken with the 1st glass.
- Around this meeting place of Varna, you'll find McDo, Subway, fast food (Sky food with a bassin with many turtles) other restaurants, Bowling, strip clubs, etc...
From here, you'll be able to access to the Sea Garden,really peaceful. You will throw some arrows and plastic bullets on targets, rent a bike,etc...
There is an italian restaurant inside with a nice view to the sea.
If you need, I can pick you up at the airport if you aren't confident with taxis. ( I'll charge you once EUR15, the way back is for me)
For the rest, taxis are the best solution to move inside the town, but if you choose this appartment you won't need to take it, or perhaps to go in some discoteks (1,5km max)
Buses : it's awful, but when you get the right one it's the best value (1leva = 0,50Eur)
Rent a car : I know a good agence which works normally, clean business, ask me...
If you need info, details to travel in some good places around Varna... I'm here too, and will advise you in the good way.
Voila, why this appartment is the best fit for your stay in this town called Varna or the BlackSea Pearl.
Here we discuss, we see and we manage...
Ici, on discute, on voit et on s'arrange...
Only Fees, if some parts are damaged
Des frais seront prévus uniquement en cas de détérioration du mobilier
Hôte accueillant et disponible. appartement bien place, proche de tout (commerces, plage, restos, bars,..), tout en restant au calme. Convient bien pour 4 personnes. Pas besoin de voiture. Le petit moins: vaisselle insuffisante et ménage pas nickel.
Adrien was a very friendly and chatty host, happy to help out and spend time with us when we invited him to. And let us have our own space when we wanted it too - the perfect balance! He kept in communication with us throughout our stay, helped us get a taxi, and even gave us his umbrella when it began pouring with rain.
The apartment is simple but good by Bulgarian standards. It's big too, and we particularly appreciated the laundry facilities and the balcony.
It's centrally located within walking distance of all the sights, but on a quiet residential side street.
Adrien was a great host, very accomodating, the wireless internet disconnected sometimes, the apartments were great, very central, no noise, i would recommend the apartment again!
Adrien is a great host. He was willing to arrange taxis to and form the airport for me, and was always eager to help and give advice from a local's perspective. Great guy, I have no reservations in recommending him.
About the Host, Adrien
From France, travelling abroad, cooking, playing cards, always learning new things, and love to produce objects with my own two hands.
Speaking languages : Francais, English, Bulgarian
pools and darts
darts snookersulitsa "Dragan Zankow" Varna Varna 9000
take a pictureпл. Независимост Varna
ok good pricesVarna 9000
biggest gold treasureбул. Мария Луиза Varna
pictureпл. Св. Св. Кирил и Методий Varna
pedestrian stul. "Preslav" Varna Varna 9000
meeting pointbulevard "Knyaz Boris I" Varna Varna 9000
okул. Панагюрище Varna
quiet place, good prices
Casino, Panoramic barbulevard "Slivnitsa" Varna Varna 9000
piano bar. awesomebulevard "Slivnitsa" Varna Varna 9002
trainsVarna Varna 9000
live music week end, chill out weekVarna Varna 9000
chillVarna Varna 9000
chill on the beachVarna Varna 9000
biggest clubVarna 9000
national and international destinationsбулевард „Владислав Варненчик“ Varna
biggestulitsa "Akademik Andrey Saharov" Varna Varna 9000
resto, bar, volley, chillVarna 9000
why notбулевард „Владислав Варненчик“ Varna 9009
unesco siteVarna 9144