I'll be your host during your stay here...
My name is Adrien, I speak french, english, bulgarian, can understand german (after 12 years learning at school, but don't ask me to speak, please :-) ).
I'll take care of you if required because I'm living in the flat just up to you...
You'll be at 2nd floor of a 4 stages building.
- 70 sq.m. appartment, warm color, cosy, you'll feel like your home sweet home...
- One closed bedroom + one bedroom closed by curtains (don't worry, it stays quite dark for a good night ;-) )
- Bathroom with terracota, closed shower, big mirror, WC
- Living room with a really fat sofa (at least 8 people can seat) + possibility to get another bed
- Flat screen Samsung
- Low table to take large aperitif
- Table for dinner + 4 chairs (possibility for more if needed)
- Small kitchen fully furnished
- Washing machine
- Big Fridge + freezer 3*
- Toaster, Water heater
- INTERNET WIFI 20Mega, also cable for more :-)
- Possibility to share my netbook + a cellphone with BG sim (2Eur/day)
- Nice balcony, where you could take a nice aperitif too :-)
- Air conditioner, for the hot bulgarian summer, obviously
What you should expect is :
- the best location in Varna
- quiet street, no trafic even during the day
- 50 meters from Cathedral
- 50 meters theater, fontain, Preslav + Kniaz Boris streets (pedestrian streets), with Bars/Pubs(Shelter > Pools&Darts -> 20m) restaurants, shopping for you Ladies..., also for you Dears Gentlemen
- Dancefloors ??!! Ask me I know all of them
- 500 meters from the beach and the swimming pool
- 4 levs or 2 Eur far away from the biggest mall by Taxi. (Carrefour, shops, cinema, fast food)....of course, you also have the possibility to buy food, cigs&alcohol close to the appartment (10 meters)..--> in fact,I buy everything here, because cheaper than the mall...
- Good Greek restaurant in the street + El Gordo (Ambiance Bar with snookers&darts (really good price)
- Casinos almost everywhere, but the Cherno More Hotel (200 meters), is still the place to go to play live games
- In front of this casino, you'll find the (email hidden) bar with a band really cool
- and if you are not afraid, you can take the elevator to the last stage of this hotel, and have a glass into the panoramic bar with the piano bar (crazy!!!) a fee is taken with the 1st glass.
- Around this meeting place of Varna, you'll find McDo, Subway, fast food (Sky food with a bassin with many turtles) other restaurants, Bowling, strip clubs, etc...
From here, you'll be able to access to the Sea Garden,really peaceful. You will throw some arrows and plastic bullets on targets, rent a bike,etc...
There is an italian restaurant inside with a nice view to the sea.
If you need, I can pick you up at the airport if you aren't confident with taxis. ( I'll charge you once EUR15, the way back is for me)
For the rest, taxis are the best solution to move inside the town, but if you choose this appartment you won't need to take it, or perhaps to go in some discoteks (1,5km max)
Buses : it's awful, but when you get the right one it's the best value (1leva = 0,50Eur)
Rent a car : I know a good agence which works normally, clean business, ask me...
If you need info, details to travel in some good places around Varna... I'm here too, and will advise you in the good way.
Voila, why this appartment is the best fit for your stay in this town called Varna or the BlackSea Pearl.
Adrien was a great host, very accomodating, the wireless internet disconnected sometimes, the apartments were great, very central, no noise, i would recommend the apartment again!
You have nice apartments and nice prices indeed :)
Very successful location - in old city, near by centre!
Thanks a lot for your care!
With best regards from Russia :)
We had a great stay in this apartment in lovely Varna! Great location! Thanks Adrien!
Adrien is a great host. He was willing to arrange taxis to and form the airport for me, and was always eager to help and give advice from a local's perspective. Great guy, I have no reservations in recommending him.
Adrian was a great host, the appartment was also great, just perfect for two couples. It had good internet connection, was on a great location and we enjoyed the city as well. I can only recomend this place, in my opinion a stay here in the city is much better than on the golden sands. Too bad that we didn't hang out more with Adrian, but maube next time. :)
Staying in Varna, Bulgaria was such a memorable experience. Adrien is hands down, one of the best hosts we have met in our journeys abroad - he personally welcomed us at the bus station, he was always willing to show us around the city and was so easy and friendly to talk to. He went out of his way to help us with travel plans, was always available and provided us with unique insight into the culture and people of his city. Adrien is awesome!
The clean apartment was situated near a market and grocery store for easy shopping. More importantly it was a short 10 minute walk from the central shopping street which had tons of bars and restaurants. The beach is 15 minutes away, and for us the apartment was in a perfect location!
We had nearly no issues with the apartment and were able to stay there comfortably.
We had such a blast during our stay in Varna and meeting Adrien made it all more memorable! No need for a formal tour guide - a few beers and you've found one in Adrien!
Adrien is very friendly and nice! We got good time together! He's able to advise guests in order to discover Bulgaria. The apartment is spacious and in a very good place in Varna, in the center, near the beach. Thanks for this holidays!
Great location, close to many Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Shops, Boutiques, Health Food Store (Hatori), Theaters, Varna Sea Garden, Beaches. Downtown area is very compact so everything is within short walking distance! We loved the bright and sunny apartment with the cozy romantic living-room nested bedroom behind the curtains ;-) Our host Adrien is the friendliest person and we became friends quickly! I would recommend this apartment wholeheartedly and would come back again! Merci Beaucoup, Adrien! :)
très bonne expérience à Varna!
Adrien e' un ragazzo simpatico e socievole cerca di fare il possibile per aiutare, l'appartamento e' comodo e vicino al centro, ideale per giovani. Esperienza positiva, ti aspettiamo a Bucarest quando vuoi fare un bel giro in citta'
Ciao Giuseppe Ramona e ragazzi
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.