About this listing
2 person apartment, modern, situated in the historic city (downtown Coimbra), facing the Largo do Romal.
Down floor and 1st floor, bedroom with double bed, kitchen with fridge and small appliances, electric heating, bathroom with shower, excellent finishes, with great views of the historic district.
Located in Largo Romal No. 33, with 25 m2, 100 meters from the train station, bus and taxi, quiet place close to several attractions, a short walk from the historic districts of Coimbra and the Convent of Santa Clara.
Total apartment without the owner's presence, fully equipped, all inclusive price
Interaction with Guests
authorized representative on the arrival, or presence of the owner, friendly and talkative, take any questions or explanations
Peaceful and quiet neighborhood, friendly people and helpful
all transport available to 500 mts (train, bus and taxi), free parking and proximity payment to, go home walking, streets closed to traffic
- Dishes washed and dumped rubbish
- The number of persons may not exceed the maximum number specified for the house .
- The owners reserve the right to refuse entry to the property in case of the presence of an animal without a permit.
- Smoking is prohibited on the house .
- The property must be maintained in a clean condition and order .
- Acceptable levels of noise and appropriate behavior are required during your stay at the accommodation .
- Any breakages or other damage must be informed immediately .
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to you or your property during your stay .
- We reserve the right to change specifications and other terms and conditions of the accommodation at any time , if it thinks necessary to do so.
-Check the area before leaving the presence of the owner or authorized representative .
- If you do not fulfill any of the conditions of the lease , your reservation will be canceled with immediate effect . Access to the property will be refused and must leave the accommodation .
- Price : bed linens , bathroom towels and kitchen , water and light, internet WIFI
- house cleaning at end of stay
- Weekly Rental :
Entrance to the Saturday after 15h , departure by 11am .
- Holiday Weekend week and holidays : minimum 2 nights .
- Children up to 12 years FREE
O lugar é exatamente como aparece nas fotos e muito bem limpo. É bem perto da estação Coimbra e com muitos restaurantes e tascas ao redor, em suma, muito bem localizado. O Victor é bastante simpático e respondeu todas as minhas dúvidas.
Sehr netter Empfang, Wohnung ist sehr klein, aber nett; einzig der Geruch im Bad war negativ (Kanalisation); sehr zentrale Lage und dennoch ruhig.
L'accoglienza cordiale e disponibile. L'appartamento è in buona posizione per visitare la città. È attrezzato e pulito ma veramente molto piccolo. Noi viaggiavamo con tre bagagli ed abbiamo dovuto lasciarli nell'ingresso/cucina/pranzo che quindi è diventato impraticabile. Il bagno è senza finestra e da sull'ingresso/cucina/pranzo che è ancora senza una finestra vera e propria ma ha solo un'anta apribile ricavata nel portone. Di conseguenza gli ambienti restano umidi dopo l'uso della doccia.
We regret that the apartment has not matched their expectations, the apartment is small but reasonable for a capacity of 2 people, Marzia asked if he could bring his son child who sleep in bed with parents, we accept no extra charge.
on arrival the child was over 6 years and came with three large suitcases.
We regret the poor communication
We were made to feel very welcome to Clara. She gave us all the information we needed about the flat and the surroundings. The flat itself is very small, but we knew that. The situation is ideal. The flat looks out onto a quiet little square, and is very central. You can walk anywhere in the town from there. Lots of great little restaurants very close at hand. Highly recommended.
Comfortable stay. The appartment is close to the railway station and in one of the prettiest parts of town. Good restaurants to choose from and within walking distance of all major sights.
Sehr schöne Wohnung im Zentrum von Coimbra. Klein und etwa zu eng, aber gut ausgestattet und sehr sauber. Victor ist sehr freundlich und nett. Seine Tips sind hervorragend. Wir haben uns wohlgefühlt.
Lothar und Rüdiger
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews