About this listing
At the foot of the Gaisberg and yet close to the city lies the 110-year old Villa with 4 double bedrooms and beautiful marble shower in gardenfloor. Enjoy your own kitchen, the quiet green setting with Biedermeier furniture and the garden view.
We wish you a hearty welcome!
In your private VILLA of 1902 at the bottom of the Gaisberg mountain in one of the most beautiful residential areas of Salzburg.
Green - quiet- safe and close to the historic center with a 20-30 minute walk or 12 min by bus number 6 (from the station to us only 19 minutes !) Bus going all 10 min.
Historical Flair - comfort of today!
We have a total of 4 bedrooms for up to 8 people. ( Look for the other rooms this side on the right , down) You book the room shown on top of this side! Free crib if needed .
As an insider I can help you with my local knowledge to experience a great holiday !
Our luxury room is located two stairs up with OWN marble bathroom, separate WC and balcony with amazing views !
3 ROOMS are located in the garden floor , one with its own kitchen :
All- new luxury marble shower and toilet (shared with others )
AMENITIES for all rooms
* doubel bedrooms, also available for one person
* Antique furniture, original paintings : Biedermeier , Art Nouveau, turn of the century
* Decoration and furniture as souvenir available!
* Free internet, WLAN / WIFI
* refrigirator, kettle, toaster, coffemaschine
* View to the garden, seating in the garden
* Towels and bed linen
* BREAKFAST: Toast, and a second sort of bread, jam ( sometimes homemade ... ) honey and a selection of teas and coffee is ready to prepare breakfast yourself .
* Tea and coffee as much as you want ...
* FREE PARKING is available at the road , which saves a lot of money in Salzburg .
* Excellent quality of drinking water from the tap
* Non smoker house in quiet residential area
* As needed: shoe polish , sewing kit , iron, etc.
* Local tax included
Have a good time in beautiful Salzburg!
* RAILWAY station 19 minutes by bus
* AIRPORT 20 minutes by car, by bus 35 minutes
* 5 doors down is a bakery, opposite a wonderful restaurant with bar
* 3 minutes below a supermarket
* pharmacy, cafe, restaurants, a bank and a beautiful PARK and trails are within walking distance.
There are SPORTS opportunities in the park: table tennis,soccer, jogging, basketball and a great playground. There is a public outdoor swimming pool and ice skating within 15 minutes.
In the OLD CITY: many cafes with Austrian atmosphere, disco, all kinds of restaurants,public indoor pool
ATTRACTIONS: Mirabell Palace, Mozart's Birthplace, the Festival Hall, Sound of Music Tour, Salzach shipping
ACTIVITIES: concerts, movies, Museum of Modern Art, Rupertinum Museum of Natural History, Tennis.
Shopping: Euro Park, Old Town
Around Salzburg several scenic lakes, sailing, several ski resorts and thermal spring spas - reachable in 20-45 minutes!
Visitor's tax included.
We wish a good time in wonderfull Salzburg!
Little breakfast buffet
Drinking water in best quality out of the tab, tee and coffee all day for free
Dekoration available as souvenir
Acess to the garden
Interaction with Guests
My family and I, we live in the same villa and enjoy the quiet location and close to the city! I can therefore always help when needed, keep a nice chat and give information, at the same time I'm very on the privacy of each guest.
Bus No. 6 holds 5 houses above us, leaving every 10 minutes. It's perfect! In 12 minutes in the city, in 19 minutes at the station, and to / from the airport in 45 minutes changing at the central station in bus number 2!
Nichtraucher No smoking
Keine Haustiere No pets
Bitte Ruhe ab 22 Uhr No loud noise after 22:00
We also appreciate, if our guests try to switch lights off, when they are not needed, and if they try to ventilate the rooms for 10 min 2x per day and don´t shower over excessively and please shut We love the atmosphere of our more than 100 year old house and like to support this sprightly old lady.