About this listing
Stay in this lovely house with an incredible view of the entire city of Guanajuato. We are 10-15min walking from downtown, just going downhill.
Private rooms in big house with a great location and a beautiful panoramic view where you can see the entire city of Guanajuato. Just 10-15 min walking from downtown and the University of Guanajuato, going downhill.
Ideal for short visits or for students that are looking to stay for more than a month. Among the services available, rooms have wi-fi, shared bathrooms, washing machine, kitchen, dining room and terrace with beautiful city views. You can stay as a single person, couple or in group, as you prefer.
Located on the hill of el Sagrado Corazón, a 10 minute walk from downtown.
*Price is per night and per person.
*The current host is Federico, he'll help you with anything you may need. And of course, you can always write me (Ernesto) through this website, since I don't live there.
1. La casa tiene un horario de entrada y salida máximo hasta las 23:30 horas (pero siempre pueden hablar con la tía Lucy para resolver algunas excepciones).
2. Se puede fumar en el exterior de la casa pero no en el interior, hay una terraza grande, además de la azotea con una gran vista.
3. Todos los utensilios de cocina utilizados, deberán dejarlos en su lugar ya lavados.
4. Pueden comprar, traer su propia comida y guardarla en el refrigerador con su nombre para mayor facilidad a los huéspedes.
5. Favor de no introducir bebidas alcohólicas dentro de la casa.
La casa de la tía Lucy agradece el seguimiento de estos puntos, cualquier duda o comentario se puede llegar a un acuerdo. ;)
1. The house has an entrance and exit times up to 23:30 (but you can always talk to Aunt Lucy to resolve some exceptions).
2. Smoking is allowed on the outside of the house but not inside, there is a large terrace, in addition to the roof with a great view.
3. All kitchen tools, should be clean and in its place.
4. You can buy, bring your own food and store it in the fridge with your name for a better organization with other guests.
5. Please do not introduce alcohol inside the house.
Aunt Lucy appreciates your attention. If you have any question or comments you can always reach an agreement ;)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
This is Ernesto, photographer, webdesigner, freelancer, licentiate, all-round great guy! Love to travel, specially to cold places!!
Right now I'm administrating my aunt's house in Guanajuato, but the current main host is Federico. Please feel free to call him if you need anything. I don't live there but I certainly enjoy my time over there each time I visit the place.
Aunt Lucy's husband was a paintor, he made beautiful landscapes of Guanajuato and painted stories about Don Quixote.