Quiet, clean and on the beach. Save time and money on your vacation or trip with this centrally located condo. It is a great spot to kick back and enjoy your hard earned time away. The kitchen is stocked with dishes, cookware, and flatware. It comes equipped with an electric range, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. A laundry room with coin operated laundry is on each floor.
Recently updated, fully furnished with a 32" TV, Blu-ray player, dedicated wifi with great view of the beach and downtown Corpus Christi and the USS Lexington! Sleeps 6(4 adults and 2 children) comfortably with queen bed, built in bunk beds and a sleeper sofa. Also available for weekly and monthly rentals. Very close to several nearby restaurants and pubs. It is also very close to many major attractions such as the USS Lexington, Texas State Aquarium, Whataburger field, Museum of Science and History, American Bank Center, Selena Auditorium and downtown Corpus Christi. Hurricane Alley water park just minutes away. It is also close to great fishing at Indian Point pier and close to fishing boats for hire as well as multiple golf courses. Just 28 miles to Port Aransas, 27 miles to Rockport and 21 miles to Padre Island.
Feel free to contact me for additional information about the property, local attractions, activities or general questions. Visit my(website hidden)Coastal Bend Condominiums page for additional information and "like" for updates and specials. You can contact me through this site or the(website hidden) Have a great day and enjoy your stay in the coastal bend!
1. $15 Check in fee and maximum of 6 guests. Must follow all condominium association rules, available at check in.
2. Upon leaving, please place your dirty linens in the hamper in the closet of the bedroom.
3.Make sure to do light cleaning (sweep, clean up spills, remove garbage and food). Just try to leave it the way you found it.
Chris and his wife are both great. They responded to everything I needed promptly, and I could not have asked for a better experience with them. The condo is nice but comes the problems of an older building. It may not be big enough for more than 2 people to sleep unless you have small children. The view from the porch is great though. I saw some dolphins playing and jumping straight up in the air, which was awesome.
Great customer service! Condo exactly as described. If you are familiar with the condos, Chris is the guy to rent from!
This was a great place to stay for the money... Walking distance to USS Lexington, the aquarium and some great places to eat! Chris was very easy to work with and very quick to respond.
I booked this unit 1240 for 2 nights July 11 to July 13 2014.
On July 11 th at 10 PM I checked in the room and vacated at 12 AM.
This place is horrible. When I complained about the cockroaches in the kitchen.Chris was mentioning it was not a big deal and it is a baby cockroach.
This place stinks like a hell. If you are having asthma then please carry your inhaled definitely you will need one in this room. The balcony is not having a mosquito mesh and balcony doors are full of rust. Air conditioning unit is very old and full of rust. I am not sure how good are the air filters.Spider webs are hanging from false roof.
I was unable to stay in this place even for 2 hours. Please stay away from this place.
Now I am struggling to get my money back from Chris. There are very good hotels near by try to stay there and I paid half of the price what I paid to this unit.
There is a 15 dollar checking fee. I suffered a lot by booking this room and I don't want others to suffer. It's my friendly advice stay away from this place.
I am not going to get into anything public outside of addressing each point.
1. This condo has been booked solid from late May through August and I have never had an event such as this.
2. The unit is sprayed weekly and has had additional treatments specifically becuase of this.
3. I don't advertise a mosquito mesh.
4. There are no odors. I checked with the guests who checked out that morning, my houskeeper who cleaned the room that afternoon and I checked on it myself the next day. I have had 4 subsequent rentals without a complaint regarding "odors."
5. The air filter was less than 15 days old and a new Compressor unit was installed on the morning of July 4th, 2014. The AC unit is not even accessible to see its internal working or condition without taking it apart. There may be exterior rust but the unit was checked on July 1st after it had failed. Note the inspection and repair were completed PRIOR to thier check-in.
6. I have asthma and allergies and have never had an issue myself or a report of issues from those with asthma and allergies.
7. There is some rust on the sliding door however it does not interfere with function.
8. I don't have a false roof but assume they were referring to celing and I don't have one of those either.
9. The beds and furninture were checked out by multiple individuals and no "odor" of any kind could be found.
I have a housekeeper that comes in after every guest who cleans the unit and replaces the linens. If there are issues, I am notified and they are addressed. They requested that I meet them there but they did not show. I asked them to call me at a specified time to discuss a final resolution and they chose not to call then as well. I talked with them no less than 7 times in a day and a half and each time the complaints changed.
This place was a great location! It was perfect size for the 3 of us, and all of the supplies for cooking and baking were helpful. We had one problem but Chris was quick to reply and helpful even when I didn't receive an email that was suppose to have the answer. The office has friendly staff and the pools are nice. We would use Chris again!
Chris was awesome! He was in contact with us almost immediately after we booked, offering to answer questions and provide recommendations on things to see and do in Corpus Christi. During our stay, we encountered a minor issue, which he corrected in only a few hours, making our stay great. We will definitely consider booking with him again in the future.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello! I am a Flight Paramedic based in Victoria, Texas and I am the Clinical Coordinator for an EMS training program. In addition, I also own a mobile Notary and tax service in Corpus Christi. I have been a resident of the Coastal Bend for nearly 12 years and my wife has been a lifelong resident. We enjoy the beach and pretty much any activity that involves water. We also enjoy travel and getting away to the Hill Country. If there is anything we can do help you with your stay in Corpus Christi, please do not hesitate to ask!