About this listing
This isn't your grandmother's A-frame! Newly updated 3BD/1.5BA. Comfortably sleeps 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children (max). Efficient open kitchenette. Within biking distance to Sunriver. Convenient to Mt. Bachelor, golfing, fishing & much more!
Retro a-frame/chalet style home with modern updates. Just because you're headed to the mountain doesn't mean you love log furniture!
Home is located approx. 3.5 miles south of Sunriver. Nearby access to the Deschutes River. Easy access to Mt. Batchelor, fishing and golfing. Walk to hiking trails.
Interaction with Guests
Local owners who take pride in their property.
Located on a quiet street of vacation homes and permanent residences.
Other Things to Note
Home sits on half an acre. Front and back decks to enjoy the wooded surroundings. Gas BBQ. Hot Tub. Plenty of off street parking.
Nightly rate includes applicable taxes. Minimum 2 night stay. Minimum 3 night stay on holiday weekends.
1. Please remove your shoes when entering the house. There are boot/shoe mats located under the stairs. Coat hooks are located above.
2. Due to Extreme Fire Danger - NO Fires, Fireworks or charcoal grills allowed on the property.
3. NO Pets allowed.
4. NO Smoking
5. Maximum occupancy is 6 adults or 4 adults + 4 children.
6. Use of the hot tub is at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. Please rinse off before use. You will be responsible for any excessive cleaning charges.
7. Please do NOT remove white bath towels from the house.
8. Please roll the trash can out the the end of the driveway on Tuesday evening and bring back on Wednesday after pick-up.
9. Please clean your dishes before leaving. There is dish soap in the dispenser at the sink. Clean dishes can be stacked on the island for the cleaning crew to put away.
10. The home is on a septic system. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. All other products should be thrown in the garbage. Any plumbing charges due to not following this rule will be the full responsibility of the occupant.
11. If you have time, please strip the linens. However, you do not need to start any laundry. The linens are laundered off site.
12. Please don't forget to shut all windows, lock all doors and return the house key to the lockbox at the end of your stay.
Melissa was so friendly and communicative it was wonderful.
The house has everything you need and nothing you don't.
A great little escape.
This home was a perfect place for our family to land in the Sunriver area! Clean. Quiet. Great access to best of Sunriver. Loved it!
Nice and cozy place. We had great time relaxing from all the activities around!
The Jacuzzi was a huge fun after a rainy day :)
We had a wonderful stay. The home was as described and reviewed. It felt very remote but was only minutes from town. This was a very comfortable home and stay. We had all that we needed and even though it was 100 degrees outside and the home didn't have air conditioning the home stayed cool as long as we kept the blinds drawn and windows closed during the day and opened the windows at night. We also left the ceiling fans going at all times. Great 4th of July weekend!
Wonderful place. Pleasant hosts. Amazing location. We will definitely be back.
The house was very cozy, I liked the hot tube and the fact that it had two outdoor areas. The neighborhood was nice, very quiet and private. The pictures were on point, I thought it was going to be a little bigger but it was not an issue. Overall we had a great time! Thank you
Pleasant stay at this small home. Pretty close to the village and SHARC, but also really private. I love coming to Central Oregon and will keep this spot on my list.
Be sure to bring an Apple TV or any device that uses HDMI. There is no cable and the satellite for basic TV was really spotty even on a nice day. Really isn't that big of an issue cause you should be outside playing anyway!