This isn't your grandmother's A-frame! Newly updated 3BD/1.5BA. Comfortably sleeps 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children (max). Efficient open kitchenette. Within biking distance to Sunriver. Convenient to Mt. Bachelor, golfing, fishing & much more!
Retro a-frame/chalet style home with modern updates. Just because you're headed to the mountain doesn't mean you love log furniture!
Home is located within a short bike ride to Sunriver. Nearby access to the Deschutes River. Easy access to Mt. Batchelor, fishing and golfing. Walk to hiking trails.
Interaction with Guests
Local owners who take pride in their property.
Located on a quiet street of vacation homes and permanent residences.
Other Things to Note
Home sits on half an acre. Front and back decks to enjoy the wooded surroundings. Gas BBQ. Hot Tub. Plenty of off street parking.
Nightly rate includes applicable taxes.
1. Please remove your shoes when entering the house. There are boot/shoe mats located under the stairs. Coat hooks are located above.
2. Due to Extreme Fire Danger - NO Fires, Fireworks or charcoal grills allowed on the property.
3. NO Pets allowed.
4. NO Smoking
5. Maximum occupancy is 6 adults or 4 adults + 4 children.
6. Use of the hot tub is at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. Please rinse off before use. You will be responsible for any excessive cleaning charges.
7. Please do NOT remove white bath towels from the house.
8. Please roll the trash can out the the end of the driveway on Tuesday evening and bring back on Wednesday after pick-up.
9. Please clean your dishes before leaving. There is dish soap in the dispenser at the sink. Clean dishes can be stacked on the island for the cleaning crew to put away.
10. The home is on a septic system. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. All other products should be thrown in the garbage. Any plumbing charges due to not following this rule will be the full responsibility of the occupant.
11. If you have time, please strip the linens. However, you do not need to start any laundry. The linens are laundered off site.
12. Please don't forget to shut all windows, lock all doors and return the house key to the lockbox at the end of your stay.
This was my first Airbnb experience and Melissa set the bar very high! The place is absolutely beautiful, exactly like the photos. Four of us stayed here and it was more than enough room. We would have been cozy with a few more, but it definitely would be easy to do so. The hot tub was a hit and much needed after a full day of skiing at Mt. Bachelor.
The place was adorable, perfect location to the mountain! We had the best time!! Will come back!
The perfect little cabin in the woods! We loved our stay at this little gem, surrounding woods make it seem charmingly secluded. Clean, cozy, comfy beds, good sized kitchen, living space and a large outdoor hot tub! We've stayed at a few cabins in the area and this is deff our favorite for a quiet weekend getaway.
The place was exactly as described and the location was better than we expected. Quiet beautiful neighborhood and very close to Mt. Bachelor.
The hot tub and grill made for a perfect retreat and the house was very clean and tidy.
This chalet was very well designed and comfortable. Ideal if you have a car, a short 20 min drive to downtown bend. The hosts made a binder which was very helpful to find nearby facilities. We were there in winter but I think this place would be truly beautiful during summer.
This was a nice little cabin, and the hot tub was a plus. It is on a populated but quiet road with other neighbors around. We had planned on grilling the night we arrived, but there was no propane for the grill. Melissa made good and delivered the next day, and gave us some gift certificates for the inconvenience.
Wow, what a place! This turned out to be more than we expected; the pictures do not do it justice. Plenty of space, comfortable furniture, pre-heated hot tub, gas BBQ, incredibly efficient home heater and most importantly a very responsible and responsive host! If you are heading to central Oregon don't overlook this for a place to stay.