Your Private room is affordable with an excellent travel location. Close to Tugun beach, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, 35 mins to Theme parks, 25mins to Gold Coast City or 5 mins to International Airport and buses. Tugun can take you anywhere.
81cm tv with built in DVD player. Room is secure and has elevated view out of window. Heavy duty block out blinds for privacy and light control.
Welcome to your next holiday!
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* Your own keys so you can come and go as you please
* Queen sized bed with woolen underlay. Very comfortable.
* Bathroom with shower, basin, toilet and shampoo and conditioner.
* Large desk study area and chair.
* Walk in robe with hangers, shelves, draws and bathrobes.
* 81cm in room T.V and DVD player.
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Block out blinds for sleep ins.
* Kitchenette with jug, toaster, microwave, hot plate, small rice cooker, electric frying pan, plates and cutlery.
* WIFI and access to cable internet.
* Access to a computer and printer if required
* Washing facilities - clothes line in back yard.
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Includes breakfast cereal, bread, coffee/tea, milk.
* Safe Street parking available out the front
* We have a port a cot available if travelling with a baby or a trundle bed for a child or the adjoining bunk room for up to 4 extra. Please inquire on booking.
* We have one bike available for use during your stay and the Tugun Bike shop (8 min walk) also hires for reasonable rates.
Feel free to message me with any questions!
Guests can have access to all areas including bunk/lounge room, pool, BBQ, outdoor alfresco dining and back yard which includes a fun enclosed trampoline. Dare to BOUNCE!!
Interaction with Guests
You are welcome to interact with us as much or as little as you like. The choice is yours.
* Located in Tugun, 5 kms north of Coolangatta Airport(you can hear and see the planes), a 40 min bus ride to Central Surfers Paradise, 10 min drive to Coolangatta and Tweed Heads.
* Tugun and Currumbin beaches are some of the best in the world. Two very safe patrolled areas and many secluded dunes to relax in.
* The house is a short stroll to beaches and Tugun village with some great restaurants, funky cafes, the Currumbin Vikings surf club and fast food/take away food shops and the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. (See Guidebook for more details).
* Bakery, wine/liquor and Convenience store less than 5-10 min walk.
* Very safe and friendly neighborhood.
* Southern Cross Gold coast Campus and Gold Coast Air School are a 30 min walk or 10 min bike ride.
* Public transport is readily available. It is a short walk up or down a small hill to the bus stop. (5 - 10 mins) We have Gold Coast GOCARDS to borrow which will give you cheaper bus fares. The Gold Coast airport is approx 10 minutes south. If we are free we can pick you up or you can grab a taxi for around $20, Surfside Bus or a Shuttle bus to Tugun.
* You want to get off in down town Tugun near the Bendigo Bank. A 5 minute walk, heading west and then north up a small hill will find you at our place. For all public transport information please look up or ring Translink on 131230. The gold coast also offers shuttle services with door to door pick up to all theme parks and Byron Bay. We can help you with these requirements once you are here or search gold coast shuttles.
Other Things to Note
Expect to hear some planes, we are close to the airport which is part of our awesome location for international travelers.
Please be aware of our check in (12 noon) and our check out (11am) times. Under certain circumstances these are flexible but generally they are not as we must have time to clean in between.
This is a family home so no wild parties. But small gatherings ok.
Smoking is permitted but is strictly outdoors in the many available areas.
Basic cereals/muesli and toast are included for breakfast.
Whilst we will allow you to bring your pet, it is STRICTLY OUTDOORS only. We have a dog, and a budgie whom ALL live outside.
We have an awesome clothes line in the back yard which harnesses the antibacterial/cleansing properties of the sun to dry your clothes. Please DO NOT use the dryer inside unless we are experiencing extreme rain conditions. Electric clothes dryers not only waste electricity and cause environmental problems, they create dust and can cause allergies for some guests.
The place was clean and well equipped. They have a lovely dog who kept us entertained during our stay. Would definitely return to stay when possible.
This is a dream house. I enjoyed staying at their house with 11 months baby girl without a
rent a car. The house is comfortable, clean and very nicely decorated. Specially I liked the trampoling. Their
special arrangement for my 11 months baby girl made my stay very confortable. We would definitely stay again in this apartment if we came back to GC!
To Curranbin Wildlife sanctuary is only 5 mins on foot. Translink public bus #760 takes you to the GC Airport from St Monicas Catholic Church stop / Curranbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Only 10 mins. Good Location. 赤ちゃんと２人でとまりました。
ゴールドコースト空港からTranslink社のバス#760番に乗って St Monicas Catholic Church または Curranbin Wildlife Sanctuaryのバス停まで行きどちらからも徒歩7分ほどです。距離は4-5km、徒歩50分ですが空港から徒歩で出ることができないので市バスが一番安いです。スーパー飲食店は St Monicas Catholic Churchバス停にありますのでそちらがメインになります。夜明けとともに鳥のさえずりで起き、プールやトランポリンで遊ぶことができます。2kの広さで清潔でとても快適です。自炊される場合は調味料関係がないので塩コショウ、ドレッシングのみ持参されることをおすすめします。油と食器やフライパンなどは揃っており、スポンジや洗濯洗剤もあります。全てがとても清潔です。
Excellent host. First time using AirBandB. Super friendly and place was clean and beds very comfortable. 10/10
Sean and Kim made us feel very welcomed. They are some of the nicest people I've met through AirBnB. The place was also fantastic and very good value. Close to the airport and the attractions. I'd high recommend a swim in their pool!
I had such a marvellous time at Sean and Kim's. Wish I could have stayed for more than just one afternoon/night. They have a warm family home and the pool is fantastic. Since we were two guys travelling, they let us use two separate rooms. They provided us with everything we could possibly desire. Would definitely recommend.
Great stay,great people, amazing pool and privacy. Only 5mins to airport and 3mins to local beach and shops. Best stay yet!thanks again.
We really enjoyed staying at Kim and Seans. Both are very nice and gave us good advices.
Everything was as described - very clean, comfortable and lots of space & the pool is a nice refreshment :) It was great that breakfast was provided. We would definately recommend Kim & Seans to all searching for a place to stay at the Gold Coast.
This host has 186 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are locals from the Gold Coast. We love hanging out with our kids, going to the beach, watching a movie and swimming in our pool during our spare time. We absolutely can not live without sunshine.
We enjoy meeting new people and will welcome you as a friend into our home. You are welcome to interact with us as much or as little as you like. We both work full time jobs so interacting is sometimes difficult but we try our best.
If you need advice whilst here or a lift anywhere we would love to help out if possible, just ask.
We believe that providing quality, affordable accommodation is what airbnb is all about.
Check out our face social page under Gold Coast Airbnb Kim-Sean
We will see you soon, cheers.