Your Private room has privacy, affordability and location, location, location. Relax at the beach or cuddle a koala or jump a bus to visit the Gold coast city or drive 35 mins to Theme parks or be 5 mins from your flight. Tugun can take you anywhere.
Welcome to our home!
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* Your own keys so you can come and go as you please
* Queen sized bed with woolen underlay. Very comfortable.
* Own en-suit/bathroom with shower, basin, toilet and shampoo and conditioner.
* Large desk study area and chair with small bar fridge, private jug and tea/coffee facilities.
* Small walk in robe with hangers, shelves, draws and bathrobes.
* 81cm in room T.V with built in DVD player.
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Block out blinds for sleep ins.
* Share Kitchen and living area
* Free WIFI and local telephone calls
* Access to a computer and printer if required
* Washing and drying facilities
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Includes breakfast cereal, bread, coffee/tea, milk and seasonal fresh fruit.
* Safe Street parking available out the front
* We have a port a cot available if travelling with a baby or a trundle bed for a child or an extra guest.
* We have one bike available for use during your stay and the Tugun Bike shop (8 min walk) also hires for reasonable rates.
Guests can have access to all areas including pool, laundry and back yard.
You are welcome to interact with us as much or as little as you like. The choice is yours.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Tugun, 5 kms north of Coolangatta Airport(you can hear and see the planes), a 40 min bus ride to Central Surfers Paradise, 10 min drive to Coolangatta and Tweed Heads.
* Tugun and Currumbin beaches are some of the best in the world. Two very safe patrolled areas and many secluded dunes to relax in.
* The house is a short stroll to beaches and Tugun village with some great restaurants, funky cafes, the Currumbin Vikings surf club and fast food/take away food shops and the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. (See Guidebook for more details).
* Bakery, wine/liquor and Convenience store less than 5 min walk.
* Very safe and friendly neighborhood.
* Southern Cross Gold coast Campus and Gold Coast Air School are a 30 min walk or 10 min bike ride.
* Public transport is readily available also. The Gold Coast airport is approx 10 minutes south. If we are free we can pick you up or you can grab a taxi for around $15, Surfside Bus (bus 700) or a Shuttle bus to Tugun.
* The bus departs 22 minutes past the hour and 8 minutes before the next hour. You want to get off in down town Tugun near the Bendigo Bank. A 5 minute walk, heading west and then north up a small hill will find you at our place. For all public transport information please look up or ring Translink on 131230. The gold coast also offers shuttle services with door to door pick up to all theme parks and Byron Bay. We can help you with these requirements once you are here or search gold coast shuttles.
We have two children, a fluffy dog, small cat and a budgie.
The cat and dog are outdoor pets and very friendly.
Feel free to message me with any questions!
I booked the private room for my son for one night.
He had a very pleasant and comfortable stay with Sean and Kim. Both of them are very helpful and friendly. They are very accommodating and they even sent him to the airport to catch his flight back to New Zealand. I would definitely recommend Sean and Kim’s beautiful home to my family members and friends.
Thank you for the hospitality, Sean and Kim.
Kim and Sean are very nice! We got there very late,they were still waiting for us. When we leave,Sean took us to the airport. They are very friendly.The room is clean,warm and comfortable! The traffic is convenient, the surroundings are safe,peaceful,and very natural.
If you visit Gold Coast,this room will be your best choice.
We had a great stay. Hosts are very welcoming and helpful and we had some great chats. Their little girls are delightful. The room was spacious and comfortable and yes, some lovely treats await. Pool and general home were wonderful. Will definitely go again if we are at Gold Coast, great location.
Sean and Kim were fabulous hosts! Such an accommodating house, the room had everything you could need and more, they really went the extra mile with it, very impressive and thoughtful. Friendly, helpful and generous hosts, highly recommend them and the room.
Great experience! The room and the house were as good as it seems in the photos, even better!
I enjoyed a lot the two days that I spent there.
Sean and Kim are very polite and friendly, and also the two little girls are lovely :)
The area is very nice and they live near the airport, Kim was really kind picking me up from the airport and also was Sean when I left their house he took me to my new residence.
Thank you for all!
I do recommend this place.
While I only met Kim on this trip, she was wonderful and very friendly. The room itself was fantastic. It was clean, spacious, well-presented and had everything I needed and more. Although I only stayed for one night, I would not hesitate to stay again. The proximity to the airport cannot be beat. A highly recommended place to stay. Thanks for the great stay!
Sean and Kim are very nice couples and I got pretty much everything in the private room ensuite. Although we stayed there for two days only, we got surprised gifts every single day. Thanks Kim for the fresh fruits and handmade cookies! We would like to recommend the ensuite to other new visitors. Cheers
Sean and Kim were lovely and friendly hosts from greeting to goodbye. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our short overnight stay in the private room with en-suite. The room was tidy and well presented with everything we needed, and more. The bed was truly comfortable and the desk/wardrobe area offered sufficient extra space. The bathroom was clean and well stocked with good quality essentials. Although we didn't have time to make use of the kitchen, laundry or the beautiful pool, they were all very inviting. Would definitely like to visit here again. Highly recommended!