About this listing
Poolside Queen room has private bathroom, adjoining bunk/lounge, kitchenette & light breakfast supplies. Walk to the beach or cuddle a koala. Buses to Gold Coast CBD-40min. Theme parks - 40 min drive - 5 mins driv from International flights. Perfect!
Single bed is also in the Queen room. Perfect for a small child that you want to keep close. We also have a port a cot if required for children under 1 year old.
Welcome to our home!
ABOUT YOUR Studio:
* Your own Entrance area (via the pool) and keys so you can come and go as you please
* Queen sized bed with woolen underlay. Very comfortable.
* Bathroom with shower, basin, toilet and shampoo and conditioner.
* Robe with hangers, shelves, draws and bathrobes.
* 81cm in room T.V and DVD player.
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Block out blinds for sleep ins.
* Kitchenette with jug, toaster, microwave, hot plate, small rice cooker, electric frying pan, plates and cutlery.
* WIFI and access to cable internet.
* Access to a computer and printer if required
* Washing facilities - clothes line in back yard.
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Includes light breakfast supplies for you to make your own breakfast - cereal, bread, coffee/tea, milk, juice and selection of fresh fruit.
* Safe Street parking available out the front or if there is a spot in the car port, you are welcome to park there.
* Lounge / bunk area has large wall mounted T.V, dining table and chairs and your own little fridge.
* We have a port a cot available if travelling with a baby or a single bed for a child or the adjoining bunk room. Please inquire on booking.
* We have an awesome undercover, dining area with a bbq just outside your kitchenette window.
Feel free to message me with any questions!
Guests can have access to all areas including bunk/lounge room, pool, BBQ, outdoor alfresco dining and back gardens including the trampoline.
Interaction with Guests
You are welcome to interact with us as much or as little as you like. The choice is yours.
The neighborhood of Tugun is friendly and relaxed. Local relaxed things to do include:
- A stroll through the village will find you in many groovy cafe's and tasty restaurants. We have 2 smaller grocery markets and an organic food outlet.
- Two main bus stops St Monica's Church stop and Tugun Shops will have you in Surfers Paradise CBD in 40 mins or shopping at one of the many shopping venues like Pacific Fair, Robina Town Center and Harbor Town.. Check out translink for more details about public transport.
- Enjoyable 5 - 10 min walk to the Currumbin beach and Estuary where you can search for shell treasures in our soft, fine, white sand. Tugun and Currumbin beaches are some of the best in the world. Two very safe patrolled areas and many secluded dunes to relax in.
- The Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is also just a short walk and they have free bird feeding every morning from 8am and evening from 4pm.
- Surf at the world famous “The Alley" beach break. Check out the many Learn to surf Currumbin web sites for lessons.
- Hire a kayak, stand up paddle board or go fishing. Check out stand up paddle board hire, Currumbin for more details.
- Walk along Flat Rock Creek through a lovely park to the beach or play in one of the many children's play parks conveniently located through out our beautiful beach park lands.
- Hire a bike and ride the beach front to Famous Kirra beach and Coolangatta.
- Southern Cross Gold coast Campus and Gold Coast Air School are a 30 min walk or 10 min bike ride.
- Theme parks are approximately 40 min drive from our home via the M1 motorway. Or check out the express bus timetable at the translink web site.
* Public transport is readily available.
The Gold Coast airport is approx 10 minutes south. If we are free we can pick you up or you can grab a taxi for around $20, an Uber for half of that, Surfside Bus or a Shuttle bus to Tugun.
* You want to get off in down town Tugun at the St Monika's Church stop near the Bendigo Bank. A 5 minute walk, heading west and then north up a small hill will find you at our place. For all public transport information please look up or ring Translink on 131230. The gold coast also offers shuttle services.
The travel site Rome 2 Rio offers some of the best travel advice around.
We can recommend East Coast Car rentals and Ace car hire for the best rates in vehicle self driven hire.
We are 25 minutes drive from CBD Surfers Paradise, 1 hour drive from Brisbane, 45 minutes drive from Byron Bay. Buses and public transport is approximately double those travelling times.
Other Things to Note
Expect to hear planes, we are close to the airport which is part of our awesome location for international travelers.
As we are opening our home to you, we expect your will treat it with respect. Basic world wide house manners and a general respect for natures beautiful resources is what we like.
* Smoke outside
* Enjoy the sun's energy to dry your clothes
* Appreciate nature's water supplies and don't waste this precious resource.