We invite you to live like a local in our cozy, conveniently located apartment located in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
► THE PRIVATE ROOM ◄
• Fully furnished, private room with a set of French doors
• Queen size bed and Full size futon, with sheets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
► THE BATHROOM ◄
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
► THE KITCHEN ◄
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Fresh herbs are grown on the balcony - help yourselves!
► THE APARTMENT ◄
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of around 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
► THE NEIGHBORHOOD ◄
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
► THE HOSTS ◄
• Two young, gay professionals in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; both very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in our lives
• We have a small service pet, Bodo; he's the best thing about the apartment in many people's opinions... ;)
► THE STAY ◄
• French Press Coffee is made every morning!
• Light breakfast is always around, and we are close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• We have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
This was a great experience! The apartment was super cute and pretty clean. Justin and Joe were so kind and friendly. I would reccomend this place to anyone.
Where do I even start!! My brother and I stayed with Justin and Joe and wouldn't have done it any other way. They are the perfect hosts that went above and beyond, I can't even put in words how grateful I am.
The apartment is exactly how you would imagine plus more, super cute and welcoming.
The location was perfect for where we wanted to be, Weho and Beverly Hills were super close and as much as LA is very spread out, I was able to walk to Melrose and Santa Monica Blvd everyday and explore the local area.
Whenever I am in LA I know where I will be staying, and you would be silly not to stay here!
quite nice place for people who wanna travel whether in Los Angeles or Hollywood. Justin & Joe will host you just like their own family!!!
Loved staying at their apartment and their dog is so cute! The bedroom is very comfortable and the private washroom was clean and spacious. Great area to stay in.
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay with Justin, Joe, and Bodo. Bodo was the cutest of the family (sorry guys). Justin's home is beautiful and Justin and Joe were extremely nice to us!. And the best part is that their home is located very close to the Farmer's Market, our favorite area of L.A. . Parking was easy to find on the street. And since Justin and Joe weren't going to be home when we arrived, they made sure to give us easy directions to enter their home and make us comfortable. We hope to return soon.
Great location, great room, and ever greater hosts! Jay and Justin we're very hospitable with lots of insight for the area. But nothing tops the dog, Bodo's adorable factor! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There was some night time delivery noise to the store next door, but nothing unmanageable. I would certainly recommend it!
This was my first timing using airbnb and I loved it! The room was comfortable, clean and quirky, with some nice touches care of the boys who were wonderful hosts, friendly & helpful. Thank you Justin, Joe & Bodo for opening your home to me. xxx
My daughter and I loved staying at Justin and Joe’s place they were wonderful hosts. We only got to stay one night but we feel in love with their warmth and friendliness. We would definitely stay with them again. Thanks guys!
Justin and Joe were great hosts, so helpful, friendly, and engaging. We wish we had had more time to spend in LA. We would definitely stay with them again when we next find ourselves in town. We feel this was a great base to explore LA. There is a supermarket right next door which was very handy. The hosts gave really good instructions on how to get to their apartment, and also great tips on where to eat, etc.
Justin is so amazing .. even we arrive a bit late. He is also informative with the parking. The room is nice and also the neighbourhood is very quiet . Thanks justin .