We invite you to live like a local in our cozy, conveniently located apartment in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Guest Room - The giant art up on the wall is a Keith Haring wall decal; you'll see from our apartment that we have an eclectic taste in art.
• Fully furnished, private room
• Queen size bed and Full size futon
• Sheets and blankets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
Interaction with Guests
• Two young, gay professionals in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; both very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in our lives
• We have two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!; in many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment... ;)
• French Press Coffee is made every morning! If you'd like extra, just let us know!
• Light breakfast is provided upon check in, and we are close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• We have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
• Lots of free, street parking available
• Close to multiple main and express bus stops
• Taxis and Ubers are normally only a 5 minute wait
• Within walking distance to many LA attractions
We are both very open-minded and request the same of any guest. Both being raised in the South, we also expect common courtesy standards in terms of cleaning up after one's self and being respectful of other people's schedules. If you ever have any questions, just ask! :)
My friend and I had a fantastic stay with the guys in West Hollywood. The room and apartment is exactly as described, and they even included water and snacks for us.
The dogs are adorable and it was great to have them around. They're well trained and like a good pat.
The apartment is in a great location, and you can easily walk to an array of places.
Justin & Joe had a huge list of tips of where to go, and their local knowledge directed us to out of this world food places. The guys made us feel like home and we're sorry to have to leave so soon!
I will be recommending this place to friends, family and co workers for their time in LA.
Justin was a fun and warm host for my mini staycation in LA! I appreciated that he was extremely responsive to any questions and kept me up to date with all relevant details. The neighborhood is absolutely lovely; it changed my perspective on LA since there were so many cute places to walk to (La Conversation, Lemonade, Beverly Hills park). Also conveniently, it is a short Uber ride to Sunset Blvd, downtown, etc. Would absolutely recommend this listing for the location, comfort, warm hosts, and adorable pups! I look forward to returning.
Justin and Joe are such amazing and thoughtful hosts. From the time we booked our trip to the time we left, they were in contact with us with tips and recommendations making our trip the best it could be. We didn't hesitate to call or text Justin or Joe if we had any questions or problems throughout the trip and they were always super accommodating! Their apartment was cozy and very clean with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. And of course, the best part of the stay was snuggling with their two pups, Bodo and Bang. It was so nice returning to an apartment where everyone was happy to see you return including the wagging tails of Bodo and Bang. We will certainly never forget our trip and would 100% recommend anyone and everyone staying here. Great location, great recommendations and accommodations and super company and SNUGGLY pups! Thank you again and Miss you guys already!❤️❤️❤️
Wir wurden von Justin und Joe sehr herzlich willkommen geheißen. Beide sind äußerst charmant und hilfsbereit. Die Wohnung ist gepflgt und sauber.
Die Lage der Wohnung ist ideal: am Beverly Boulevard, ein Lebensmittelladen, Restaurants und Shoppingzentren gleich um die Ecke. Nur Achtung: die Adresse ist sehr verwirrend, es gibt mehrere Straßen mit demselben Namen und der Nummer - wenn man mit GPS unterwegs ist, unbedingt die von justin angegebene Postleitzahl nehmen!
They are absolutely lovely guys. The room is so so so clean and the bed is so so so comfortable. I feel warm in their home. It's my best experience with Airbnb.
I had a pleasant stay at Justin & Joe's. They were both very friendly and made feel very comfortable. The room, bathroom were clean. I can only recommend it.
Hosts were friendly and helpful. Accommodations were as described.
Neighborhood was probably as good as any in the huge area that is LA. Good restaurant selection with one recommended breakfast place excellent.
Good ole southern boy living in the island of misfit toys.
My boyfriend (Joe, pictured on the left) and I are two young, gay professionals that both work in the entertainment industry. We are both very open-minded, outgoing, and (we try to be) charming. We like to keep an equal balance of work and recreation; staying in during the week and occasionally going out to museums, concerts, etc. on the weekends -- always flexible upon schedules. We have two small, terrier mixes that live with us. They love anyone and everyone, particularly if you like to cuddle.
We have explored the city individually and as a couple! Being as such, we can help you out with any special requests that you may have during your visit such as: transportation needs, directions, restaurant recommendations and other fun things to do.
We are both super easy to get to know, just ask away!