About this listing
Situation just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills, I invite you to live like a local in a cozy, conveniently located apartment. The apartment is a two bedroom, two bathroom; you get your own of each! I am in the apartment during your stay to help you with anything you may need. If you have any questions or need a different check in or out time, just let me know! Surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes, I promise you will have a wonderful LA experience!
• Fully furnished, private room
• Queen size bed and Full size futon
• Sheets and blankets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
• Note: this is a shared space! I prefer to be here to host my guests in case they need anything at all. You get your own bedroom and bathroom as well as use of the commons spaces in the apartment.
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
Interaction with Guests
• Young, gay professional working in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in life
• I have shared custody of two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!. I have them every other week. In many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment, so if you want to know if they will be there during your stay, just let me know!
• French Press Coffee is made every morning! If you'd like extra, just let me know ahead of time!
• Light breakfast is provided upon check in, and I am close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• I have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
• Lots of free, street parking available
• Close to multiple main and express bus stops
• Taxis and Ubers are normally only a 5 minute wait
Other Things to Note
*Please note I am unable to accommodate anyone wishing to film in the apartment.
*Please note that I am willing to be flexible with check-in and check-out times on a case-by-case basis. Let me know if you'd like to discuss!
I am very open-minded and request the same of any guest. Being raised in the South, I also expect common courtesy standards in terms of cleaning up after one's self and being respectful of other people's schedules. Please ask about any overnight guests ahead of time. Should you need a different check in or check out time, please just message me; I'm sure we can work something out!
My number one rule is: if you ever have any questions, just ask! :)
Guest Room - The futon folds out and I have additional sheets and blankets should you need more space than the bed. There are no other beds in the space.
Good ole southern boy living in the island of misfit toys.
I am a young, gay professional that works in the entertainment industry. I'm very open-minded, outgoing, and (try to be) charming. I like to keep an equal balance of work and recreation; staying in during the week and occasionally going out to museums, concerts, etc. on the weekends -- always flexible upon schedules. I have two small, terrier mixes every other week. They love anyone and everyone, particularly if you like to cuddle. If you're interested to know if I'll have the dogs during your stay, just message me and I can let you know!
I'm happy to help you out with any special requests that you may have during your visit such as: transportation needs, directions, restaurant recommendations and other fun things to do.
Truth be told, I'm super easy to get to know, just ask away!