We invite you to live like a local in our cozy, conveniently located apartment in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
► THE PRIVATE ROOM ◄
• Fully furnished, private room with a set of French doors
• Queen size bed and Full size futon, with sheets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
► THE BATHROOM ◄
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
► THE KITCHEN ◄
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Fresh herbs are grown on the balcony - help yourselves!
► THE APARTMENT ◄
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of around 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
► THE HOSTS ◄
• Two young, gay professionals in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; both very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in our lives
• We have two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!; in many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment... ;)
► THE STAY ◄
• French Press Coffee is made every morning!
• Light breakfast is always around, and we are close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• We have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
► THE NEIGHBORHOOD ◄
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
This was my first time using AirBnB so was a bit nervous about what my experience would be like however Justin and Joe made my stay simply delightful. From their warm hospitality to their thoughtfully prepared packet which listed nearby shops and restaurants, I was made to feel at home. Both gentlemen demonstrated a genuine desire to have my stay be a pleasurable one.
Now a special bonus for me was being able to play with their adorable little doggies. Not currently able to have a pet myself, I really enjoyed being able to play with their well-behaved dogs. All in all, the stay was great and I will definitely be using AirBnB again!
Both Justin and Joe are wonderful, gracious hosts. The apartment is in a great location with lots of shopping close by. The bed was soft but not mushy and the decor was playful without being cluttered. There was good water pressure in the bathroom and the hot water warmed up quickly. They also made a point to keep the apartment at a perfectly ambient temperature.
Street parking on weekends. Ladies, if you stay here, carry some comfy shoes in your car as you will be walking. Parking was better during the day, but still pretty tight. Mind the signs or you will be ticketed or towed. Or just park once and walk or use other transport (Taxi, UberX, Bus) during your stay.
Joe and Justin were great hosts, they have a lovely home which was very comfortable and a big bonus was having our own bathroom!
Their dog bodo is so cute and we were happy to have his company as well.
We are grateful that joe and Justin went that extra step to help us find new accom at short notice and we even met some of their friends who were fun and really friendly. We highly recommend staying here.
Location wise it was pretty good.. Walking distance to the Beverley centre if you want to shop ;)
Thanks again guys we love you!
Emily and Lara
Although a little bit rush stay in west Hollywood , Justin and his parter makes me easy and happy.
I am grateful to have stayed with Justin & Joe, they are warm and friendly guys... fantastic hosts. I felt completely welcome and comfortable in their cozy and lovely home. It was a pleasure to meet them, what a genuine experience!
They were very friendly and nice and everything was clean! Good location and very safety! I'd like to recommend to everyone!
Justin was a very gracious, friendly host. He made me feel welcome. Unfortunately, there is where my positives end. I did not enjoy this experience and I take the blame for not checking into the housing arrangement closer. My idea of private does not mean to live with someone in their home. Yes, I had my own room and bath but I felt awkward and confined. I did not bring anything with me to pass time in my room once I came home for the evening. Time dragged very slowly. A small TV in the bedroom would have been extremely helpful. The neighborhood was upscale and quiet, but parking was challenging. I am basically on the shy side and would not use this arrangement again. At the end of my day, I prefer to retire to some place where I have complete privacy.
Great location, beautiful apartment, very helpful hosts, very accommodating to all we asked since it was our first time in Los Angeles, thanks for all the great city info from Joe & Justin, including parking and renting a car if you want to visit as many sites possible, fantastic neighborhood, we really enjoyed our stay there.
Justin's place is amazing. This is the best place I've stayed on airbnb so far!
The room is clean, and the bed is so comfy. Justin is very nice to us. Here we apologise again for disturbing them so late when we were checking in.
Justin, Joe and Bodo were the perfect hosts. Super welcoming and very helpful with recommendations on what to do and where to go in LA. We felt right at home as soon as we got there. Thanks again guys!!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.