About this listing
Live like a local in this cozy, conveniently located apartment in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Guest Room - The giant art up on the wall is a Keith Haring wall decal; you'll see from our apartment that we have an eclectic taste in art.
• Fully furnished, private room
• Queen size bed and Full size futon
• Sheets and blankets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
Interaction with Guests
• Young, gay professional working in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in life
• I have shared custody of two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!. I have them every other week. In many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment, so if you want to know if they will be there during your stay, just let me know!
• French Press Coffee is made every morning! If you'd like extra, just let me know ahead of time!
• Light breakfast is provided upon check in, and I am close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• I have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
• Lots of free, street parking available
• Close to multiple main and express bus stops
• Taxis and Ubers are normally only a 5 minute wait
• Within walking distance to many LA attractions
I am very open-minded and request the same of any guest. Being raised in the South, I also expect common courtesy standards in terms of cleaning up after one's self and being respectful of other people's schedules. Please ask about any overnight guests ahead of time. If you ever have any questions, just ask! :)
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Guest Room - The futon folds out and we have additional blankets should you need more space than the bed.