We invite you to live like a local in our cozy, conveniently located apartment in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Guest Room - The giant art up on the wall is a Keith Haring wall decal; you'll see from our apartment that we have an eclectic taste in art.
• Fully furnished, private room
• Queen size bed and Full size futon
• Sheets and blankets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
Interaction with Guests
• Two young, gay professionals in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; both very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in our lives
• We have two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!; in many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment... ;)
• French Press Coffee is made every morning! If you'd like extra, just let us know!
• Light breakfast is provided upon check in, and we are close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• We have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
• Lots of free, street parking available
• Close to multiple main and express bus stops
• Taxis and Ubers are normally only a 5 minute wait
• Within walking distance to many LA attractions
We are both very open-minded and request the same of any guest. Both being raised in the South, we also expect common courtesy standards in terms of cleaning up after one's self and being respectful of other people's schedules. If you ever have any questions, just ask! :)
I had a pleasant stay at Justin & Joe's. They were both very friendly and made feel very comfortable. The room, bathroom were clean. I can only recommend it.
Hosts were friendly and helpful. Accommodations were as described.
Neighborhood was probably as good as any in the huge area that is LA. Good restaurant selection with one recommended breakfast place excellent.
Justin and joe are nice host. They are very kind. The apartment is conveniently placed. The room and bath are very clean. Thanks guys.
Justin and Joe were great hosts! From the moment we walked in the door they made us feel super welcomed. The room was as described and very clean. There was also a lot of nice touches such as our own bathroom, gift basket, and booklet of restaurant recommendations. Their dogs were also a joy to have around. I highly recommend them if you are ever in West Hollywood!
This was in a very nice neighborhood and close to the main drag in West Hollywood. Very clean, nice decor, and the two cute dogs were so friendly.
Right off the bat I was made to feel super welcome. The place felt comfortable and private. The neighborhood was great and allowed me to get my bearings for my first time in LA. I hope to stay here on future visits!
I don't even know where to begin to explain how AMAZING our hosts were! Justin was very prompt with contacting us and his instructions on how to get there, check in, and get around were very clear and helpful. The place itself was roomy, CLEAN, beautiful, and in a great location. Justin + Joe were unbelievably gracious hosts and had the best suggestions for places to see, eat, etc. They are so in-tune with what's what in LA and every suggestion they had ended up being a fantastic experience for me and my friend. In a few short days we felt like we were just living with our best friends having the time of our lives in LA. We fell in love with our hosts, their dogs, and thanks to them, the city itself! This was our first time using AirBnB and overall it was a wonderful experience-- I truly can't imagine it having been any better. I 100 percent would recommend staying here!
Good ole southern boy living in the island of misfit toys.
My boyfriend (Joe, pictured on the left) and I are two young, gay professionals that both work in the entertainment industry. We are both very open-minded, outgoing, and (we try to be) charming. We like to keep an equal balance of work and recreation; staying in during the week and occasionally going out to museums, concerts, etc. on the weekends -- always flexible upon schedules. We have two small, terrier mixes that live with us. They love anyone and everyone, particularly if you like to cuddle.
We have explored the city individually and as a couple! Being as such, we can help you out with any special requests that you may have during your visit such as: transportation needs, directions, restaurant recommendations and other fun things to do.
We are both super easy to get to know, just ask away!