About this listing
We invite you to live like a local in our cozy, conveniently located apartment in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Guest Room - The giant art up on the wall is a Keith Haring wall decal; you'll see from our apartment that we have an eclectic taste in art.
• Fully furnished, private room
• Queen size bed and Full size futon
• Sheets and blankets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
Interaction with Guests
• Two young, gay professionals in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; both very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in our lives
• We have two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!; in many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment... ;)
• French Press Coffee is made every morning! If you'd like extra, just let us know!
• Light breakfast is provided upon check in, and we are close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• We have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
• Lots of free, street parking available
• Close to multiple main and express bus stops
• Taxis and Ubers are normally only a 5 minute wait
• Within walking distance to many LA attractions
We are both very open-minded and request the same of any guest. Both being raised in the South, we also expect common courtesy standards in terms of cleaning up after one's self and being respectful of other people's schedules. Please ask about any overnight guests ahead of time. If you ever have any questions, just ask! :)
Guest Room - The futon folds out and we have additional blankets should you need more space than the bed.
Justin is handsome and nice. Wonderful staying at his home and the dogs are so cute.
Joe and Justin are very friendly and welcoming. It felt like visiting friends. It was clean and comfortable and the dogs are a delight. The neighborhood is good and convenient to a lot of locations. I would definitely stay here again!
Great apartment and great location. Justin and Joe are great hosts. Very much enjoyed our stay.
It was a great experience to stay there, Justine was nice and set everything for us.
Great place to stay. Great neighborhood, close to everything. Quiet, clean, private. Will stay there again when visiting LA.
Staying with Justin and Joe was such a delight! As dog owners who did not travel to LA with our dog, it was so nice to be able to stay with such great little puppies! We did not spend a lot of time at their place so our interaction with Justin and Joe was limited, but the few conversations we did have were pleasant and the room and bathroom were left for us with full accommodations. I would definitely recommend this spot to future LA travelers.
About the Host, Justin
Good ole southern boy living in the island of misfit toys.
My boyfriend (Joe, pictured on the left) and I are two young, gay professionals that both work in the entertainment industry. We are both very open-minded, outgoing, and (we try to be) charming. We like to keep an equal balance of work and recreation; staying in during the week and occasionally going out to museums, concerts, etc. on the weekends -- always flexible upon schedules. We have two small, terrier mixes that live with us. They love anyone and everyone, particularly if you like to cuddle.
We have explored the city individually and as a couple! Being as such, we can help you out with any special requests that you may have during your visit such as: transportation needs, directions, restaurant recommendations and other fun things to do.
We are both super easy to get to know, just ask away!