About this listing
We invite you to live like a local in our cozy, conveniently located apartment in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Guest Room - The giant art up on the wall is a Keith Haring wall decal; you'll see from our apartment that we have an eclectic taste in art.
• Fully furnished, private room
• Queen size bed and Full size futon
• Sheets and blankets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
Interaction with Guests
• Two young, gay professionals in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; both very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in our lives
• We have two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!; in many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment... ;)
• French Press Coffee is made every morning! If you'd like extra, just let us know!
• Light breakfast is provided upon check in, and we are close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• We have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
• Lots of free, street parking available
• Close to multiple main and express bus stops
• Taxis and Ubers are normally only a 5 minute wait
• Within walking distance to many LA attractions
We are both very open-minded and request the same of any guest. Both being raised in the South, we also expect common courtesy standards in terms of cleaning up after one's self and being respectful of other people's schedules. Please ask about any overnight guests ahead of time. If you ever have any questions, just ask! :)
Guest Room - The futon folds out and we have additional blankets should you need more space than the bed.
Justin is a very nice Host. We arrived his house after a long Bus trip from Denver to LA. We are exthausted. his two lovely dog like us and get familiar with my wife very soon. He prepared water and snack for us at room. And also a lonly planet book about califonia.The bed is very comfortable and we had a very good sleep. If you want to find a convinient and comfortable place to stay around Hollywood it is a great choice.
Justin is the best, especially because he has two of the cutest dogs on the planet. He was very friendly, helpful, upbeat, and generally a great host. We were lucky to stay with him on our inaugural trip to LA!
Justin and Joe's apartment was beautiful and just as advertised. They made us feel right at home, and checking in was a breeze. The location is great, and their dogs (Bodo and Bang) were just so friendly and adorable! Wish we could've stayed longer.
Justin was very nice and quick to respond to messages. Our trip was so quick we didn't get much communication in with him. His pups are super cute and the bed was a comfy place to lay our heads. Good place if you need cheap and easy.
Justin was very quick to respond to messages, the room was as described, and he even thought to add a supermarket loyalty card to the keys which saved us a couple bucks. The apartment is in a great location with parking nearby.
The apartment is walking, biking, and driving distance to tons of great places in the Beverly Hills / West Hollywood neighborhoods. Justin helped us find parking on the street very easily. Having an elevator in the building was a huge plus for our heavy baggage. Justin's dogs greeted us right when we came in the front door. The guest room itself was well decorated and there's a spacious bathroom off the hallway. Justin even left juice boxes and snacks in a basket for guests!
Justin was so helpful even before we arrived at the apartment! With his handy tips with LA transport.
We were greeted by his beautiful dogs who quickly snuggled with us as we settled in!
Our room was clean with the comfiest bed ever!
Justin was super friendly, thanks for our lovely stay in your home!
About the Host, Justin
Good ole southern boy living in the island of misfit toys.
I am a young, gay professional that works in the entertainment industry. I'm very open-minded, outgoing, and (try to be) charming. I like to keep an equal balance of work and recreation; staying in during the week and occasionally going out to museums, concerts, etc. on the weekends -- always flexible upon schedules. I have two small, terrier mixes. They love anyone and everyone, particularly if you like to cuddle.
I'm happy to help you out with any special requests that you may have during your visit such as: transportation needs, directions, restaurant recommendations and other fun things to do.
Truth be told, I'm super easy to get to know, just ask away!