We invite you to live like a local in our cozy, conveniently located apartment in Los Angeles, just at the border of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Guest Room - The giant art up on the wall is a Keith Haring wall decal; you'll see from our apartment that we have an eclectic taste in art.
• Fully furnished, private room
• Queen size bed and Full size futon
• Sheets and blankets provided
• French doors open to a view of the Hollywood Hills
• Lots of closet and storage space
• Full, private bathroom with a shower
• Towels and toiletries provided
• Cooker's kitchen with microwave and gas stove/oven
• Blender, SodaStream, and French Press
• Chef's knives, baking materials, etc.
• Located in a safe, quiet complex of 25 units
• Lots of street parking, close to several bus stops
• Modern, minimalist theme with a variety of art
• Cleaned weekly by a professional service
Interaction with Guests
• Two young, gay professionals in the Entertainment industry
• Outgoing, creative, and respectful; both very open-minded
• Like to keep a balance of fun and work in our lives
• We have two small dogs, Bodo (pictured in the photos) and Bang!; in many people's opinions, they are the best thing about the apartment... ;)
• French Press Coffee is made every morning! If you'd like extra, just let us know!
• Light breakfast is provided upon check in, and we are close to lots of bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (guide book included!)
• We have lots of recommendations for things to do from museums, outdoor activities, social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
• Located at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
• SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip, fun, and LA
• Walking distance to several malls, boutiques, and shops
• Close to an unlimited amount of restaurants (cheap & pricey)
• Lots of free, street parking available
• Close to multiple main and express bus stops
• Taxis and Ubers are normally only a 5 minute wait
• Within walking distance to many LA attractions
We are both very open-minded and request the same of any guest. Both being raised in the South, we also expect common courtesy standards in terms of cleaning up after one's self and being respectful of other people's schedules. If you ever have any questions, just ask! :)
As my first experience on AirBnB, Justin was extremely welcoming and a wonderful host. I had an amazing time in Hollywood. I found the room in an immaculate and superb condition. Thank you for everything Justin!
We loved staying here!! Justin and Joe really made us feel at home, and gave some really good recommendations of places to eat. It was a good place to base ourselves without a car as it's easy to get around the neighbourhood. Their dogs are sooooo cute - definitely one of the highlights!!
Thanks for having us :-)
Great location, wonderful hosts. If there is a competition for "Host of the Year" our vote goes to Justin & Joe!
My first airbnb experience and it was great. Justin & Joe were great hosts and the dogs soooo cute. Room was great and I felt safe walking around the neighbourhood day or night. Recommended.
This was my best AirBNB experience yet! I felt like I was in town visiting old friends. Everything was as described and the bed was super comfy. The apartment was clean, secure and in a great location. The adorable dogs were great company (miss ya' Bodo and Bang!). The guys were helpful with providing tips and recommendation restaurants (you MUST eat at Lemonade across the street-its amazing!) I would happily stay here again and the guys helped make my medical trip to makes fun one :)
This was really a very pleasant stay, thanks a lot! The hosts are very friendly. We recommend warmly :-)
My friend and I had a fantastic stay with the guys in West Hollywood. The room and apartment is exactly as described, and they even included water and snacks for us.
The dogs are adorable and it was great to have them around. They're well trained and like a good pat.
The apartment is in a great location, and you can easily walk to an array of places.
Justin & Joe had a huge list of tips of where to go, and their local knowledge directed us to out of this world food places. The guys made us feel like home and we're sorry to have to leave so soon!
I will be recommending this place to friends, family and co workers for their time in LA.
Good ole southern boy living in the island of misfit toys.
My boyfriend (Joe, pictured on the left) and I are two young, gay professionals that both work in the entertainment industry. We are both very open-minded, outgoing, and (we try to be) charming. We like to keep an equal balance of work and recreation; staying in during the week and occasionally going out to museums, concerts, etc. on the weekends -- always flexible upon schedules. We have two small, terrier mixes that live with us. They love anyone and everyone, particularly if you like to cuddle.
We have explored the city individually and as a couple! Being as such, we can help you out with any special requests that you may have during your visit such as: transportation needs, directions, restaurant recommendations and other fun things to do.
We are both super easy to get to know, just ask away!