A big private room with a super comfy queen memory foam bed and a twin daybed, desk, cable TV, strong Wi-fi, driveway parking. . Located on a quiet neighborhood in close to downtown Hilo and University of Hawaii. Breakfast is included with room.
- A private 160 sqft room with a queen size bed, a daybed, cable TV and strong Wifi in room
- FREE washer / dryer use in garage
- Driveway parking is provided
- Shared kitchen and bathroom
- Safe, well lit, quiet residential area bike ride away to downtown Hilo and the beaches.
- Tropical yard with low coqui frog noise for your enjoyment
- Bike / walk all around town... or take the cab at discounted prices.
- Two blocks to restaurants, groceries, and fast food places. About 1 mile to Hilo airport.
*** If you're traveling solo, explore our island WITHOUT a rental car (from our location) by following my advice below....
- Walk or bicycle your way around Hilo town or use the County discounted taxi fare program (4 mile radius). Our quaint town has the most "Old Hawaii" feel than any other city in the state. There are Farmer's Markets, downtown Hilo, Queen Liliuokalani Park, Coconut Island, Rainbow Falls, museums to visit within the 4 miles radius of the city. Lots to see here.
- Sign up for group tours (Mauna Kea Observatory, Waipio Valley, Lava Hiking, Kilauea Volcano, Hot Ponds, Ziplines). Request for a home pick up and return, We are about 2 miles from hotel row, so most tour companies WILL usually do this.
- Take the $1 dollar buses to Kailua-Kona , resorts, and hotels on the west side.
You will need a few days on the Hilo side to truly appreciate the beauty and charm of our little town. Don't mind the unpredictable rain... you are in the rain forest anyway.
We offer pickup at the Hilo airport for $20 for up to four people and luggage. Rent a bicycle to explore Hilo and catch the bus to go to the resort Hotel in Waikoloa and Koa for $1.00 per person. Have car rentals and Tour companies pick you up from our in-town location.
Hawaii State Taxes of 13.42% are not calculated or collected on this site. We will collect upon arrival. Thanks!
Permit Number: W57287084-01
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$588 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1388 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
|Pet Owner:||Dog(s) and Cat(s)|
Cynthia is an amazing host. She is fun, welcoming and warm. There is a coffee maker and tea for the house, as well as some stuff in the fridge. The living room is clean and comfortable. In our bedroom, she had towels in a basket with a list of places to eat and why. So cute! Cynthia has a clementine tree in her backyard and let me have a few to eat! Cody, who also lives in the house, is a great guy and I'm fortunate to meet them. I travelled with my boyfriend and when I left, he loved it so much that he stayed there again.