Ski/snowboard season is here! Get ready to get your snow on! Convenient to several mountain resorts but if you prefer a more "summertime" feel, Kalahari Resorts is only minutes away!
Beautiful, peaceful vacation rental in Mount Pocono, PA! Cabin-like setting in quiet neighborhood, but close to lots of activities & entertainment!
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
SEPARATE TRASH & RECYCLING. You will loose your security deposit if I have to sort through trash and garbage to separate! There is a large yellow recycling bin provided. USE IT! You will also forfeit some of your deposit if I have to pick up cigarette butts on the ground!\\Please be mindful of the following! :
1. Canoes MUST BE returned to the area below deck.
2. Separate garbage and recycling. Leave in trash bins with lids secured at end of driveway if departing on a Monday (trash picked up Tuesday!)
3. WINTER: turn off thermostats in main part of house, but leave thermostats at 65 degrees in bathrooms and laundry room, and CLOSE all bedroom, bathroom and laundry doors. ALL OTHER SEASONS: All thermostats must be turned off when vacating property at end of stay, and please check that all electronics/faucets/hoses are off!! (sadly, I have to say this because we have had water left running for 2 days)
4. Smoking is allowed outside only. Pick up any cigarette butts.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Propane on grill must be turned off after each use. Please leave grill reasonably clean.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
8. Pool tags to be kept in drawer under microwave. A charge of $10.00 will be incurred to replace a missing pool tag.
9. Fireplace to be cleaned out after use.
10. *A previous tenant broke/cut tree branches to use as kindling. Please do not do this!! Security deposit WILL BE withheld. Go gather some fallen branches and/or buy a bundle of wood on your way :)
11. Use all fireplaces/stoves/pits with caution.
12.People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
13.The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest or rental party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
14. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
15. Please DO NOT change any password settings!!! This has become a big problem with new guests arriving and are unable to access WiFi because a previous guest changed password settings.
16. Please appreciate us and our home and we will be so grateful! And most of all- enjoy your stay!!