About this listing
Lovely century cottage, recently restored and upgraded to provide a quaint comfortable waterfront experience. This cottage features sleeping for up to 8 guests, and includes everything you'll need for rest and relaxation in Balmy Beach.
[Note: SUMMER Weekends are 3-nights (Fri-Mon), Full Weeks run Fri-Fri, and Midweek packages run Mon-Fri (4 nights). Please see our Rental rates/policies below]
The cottage features:
- 1 queen (in the upstairs master bedroom), 4 singles (in the upstairs Loft room), and 1 double pull-out couch (in the den)
- full kitchen - all cookware, dishes, and appliances (including a dishwasher)
- 3-piece bathroom with tub
- linens and towels provided
- wood stove
- deck in front of the cottage
- outdoor patio heater
- waterfront deck across quiet roadway
- fire pit at waterfront
- 2 kayaks
- life jackets
- private backyard backing on green space
- DVD player and sound system
- boat launch up the road
RATES: (All prices include HST, Cleaning, and all bedding and linens)
- Full week (Fri-Thur, 7 nights): $1356
- 3-night weekend (Fri-Sun): $1017
- 4-night mid-week (Mon-Fri): $791
Off-season (September-May), please inquire about 2-night weekend rate if interested, ($678, not applicable to holiday weekends) or other combinations.
- Absolutely no smoking indoors.
- If you move any furniture, please return it to its original location.
- Please wash any dishes that you use and return kitchen items to their original location.
- No deep frying for safety reasons.
- You can flush the toilet often, but only flush dirty toilet paper. Do not flush wipes, other paper products, or feminine products. If you do, the toilet will be become backed up. Please dispose of these items in the garbage.
- If you are using strong facial products such as Pro Active, use only white towels not coloured ones, as previous guests have ruined coloured towels with their products.
- Please bag garbage and put it in the garbage bin out back, and put recycling in the recycling bin out back.
- In general, leave the cottage clean and as you found it. :)
We are passionate about offering guests the best possible experience, in surroundings that are warm, inviting, and make our guests feel right at home.
(our profile selfie is taken at Inglis Falls - a must see in the Grey County area, any time of year)