About this listing
Are you traveling and looking for a great place with lots of privacy and free WiFi in Amsterdam?
We offer an amazing and cozy studio with private entrance for two people!
The studio is located one floor above our apartment and we are on the 3rd floor in a lively neighborhood right in the center of Amsterdam! So the studio is on the top floor.
The cozy studio is equipped with:
- private entrance! So you can come in and out whenever you wish.
- 2 one person beds,
- bedding for both beds
- private shower
- free clean towels
- shower gel & shampoo
- private toilet
- microwave (no stove and no gas pits)
- decorated with plants! :)
- tea & coffee facilities
- wireless Internet
- obviously your own set of keys.
Thank you for considering to stay with us!
We hope to be in contact with you soon.. :)
Hans & Floor
Obviously you have access to the little private kitchen and private bathroom. But also free Internet Access. The studio also has a balcony you can make use of.
Interaction with Guests
You can reach us by a variety of ways:
- Airbhb messaging system
- Text messages or Whatsapp
- Just knock on our door
The Studio is situated in a nice quiet neighborhood, very close to the canal zone. (Check the reviews) Close to the studio you will find at walking distance:
- 2 minutes from a variety of shops
- 2 minutes from breakfast pubs (smoking and non-smoking)
- 2 minutes from laundromat
- 2 minutes from steam cleaning services
- 5 minutes from lunch cafes
- 5 minutes from a lot of restaurants (Italian, Indian, Greek, African, Indonesian, Thai)
By tram, you find the following:
- 5 minutes from the city center
- 5 minutes from Leidseplein
- 15 minutes from Central Station
- 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport
The Studio is reached by Tram 1 from Central Station. This tram line is 1 minute away from the Studio. Also, the studio is located at a 2 minute walk from a bus station with bus connections to the airport. The airport is a 20 minute bus ride away.
Other Things to Note
The studio is very close to world famous attractions. By tram, we are close to:
- 2 minutes from Vondelpark (walking distance)
- 5 minutes from Van Gogh Museum
- 5 minutes from the Rijksmuseum
- 10 minutes from Amsterdam Forest
- 10 minutes from Diamand Museum
- 10 minutes from House of Bols
- 15 minutes from the Heineken Experience
- 15 minutes from Canal Cruises
- 20 minutes from Anne Frank House
- 20 minutes from Jordan Area
- Check-out until 11am
- No drugs allowed inside
- No smoking within the apartment
Laundry can be done by visiting the laundromat at “Kanaalstraat ” ( € 8,-) Out the door, turn right. Then take the second street right. This is the “Kanaalstraat”. There is a laundromat on the corner on the left side of the street
Umbrella’s are free to use, but please leave them in the studio after check-out
Shampoo, shower gel and towels are free to use, but please leave them in the studio after check-out
Once you need fresh towels, just ask Floor for it. She can replace them for free
Things can break. That’s life. We would appreciate it if you just tell us so we can replace it
We do not charge a cleaning fee. Please do not trash the place. Otherwise we do have to use the deposit
For questions, please come over and ask us or leave a message on the white board on our door
The front door key is unique and not easy to replace. It requires an expensive certificate. This will cost us € 50,- so needless to say, please do not loose the key
For using breakfast please ask us and we will show you where to take breakfast at Overtoom or Vondelpark.
For internet connection, Networkname and Password is ... yeah, you'll get that once you're here! ;)
Thank you for considering a stay/staying with us and enjoy your time in Amsterdam!
Hans & Floor