1) Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you have any special needs
2) If you are a fellow Airbnb host we are always open to house swaps.
*For those interested I have many units in the same building. To view them click my profile picture and scroll down till you see the "see all listings" button on the left.*
This is a 1 Bedroom/1 Bath unit located in Peachtree Towers in Downtown Atlanta. The unit is equipped with most basic needs but if you need anything additional dont hesitate to contact me as I live just upstairs!
This is an ad for the entire unit. The unit features internet wi/fi, home audio system, washer/dryer, along with balcony spaces with beautiful views of downtown..
Interaction with guests
Making sure my guests have a comfortable stay is my number 1 priority. We have a 24/7 concierge so you can check in anytime after 3pm but I live just 1 block away so I'm a message/phone call away if you need anything!
Other things to note
*Keep in mind that this unit does not have an assigned parking space. Paid parking is usually available right below the building (The rate will fluctuate during special events taking place downtown)
*Being located in the center of downtown Atlanta we often host special events, prices are liable to change for these events.
*Due to quick turn/cleaning logistics 1 night stays are $175 min.
*This building is historic and was built in the 60's, so there are some quirks associated with the property and the biggest one is during the change of seasons the HVAC will only blow warm or cold air depending on what the central building heating/cooling is set for.
*Early check ins and Late check outs will incur a small charge
House rules are mostly simple:
1) I manage multiple units and it can get a little overwhelming at times, but in the instance something is missing please let me know so I can fix it. Airbnb is a peer to peer community and we want to make sure your stay is enjoyable!
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We are not allowed to host events in our Condos. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents. In that instance you will not receive a refund.
3) Please do not make any changes to any home audio, or appliance configurations. I'm not so technically inclined and changes to wiring etc takes away from the experience of the next guests. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I usually reply very quickly.
4) Upon check out please remove all of your trash (you may discard the trash in the chute located at ends of each of the hallways.) If you could pile up your dirty linens and towels that would helpful to our cleaning staff!
5) Relax and enjoy your stay, as I mentioned I am 1 block away in the instance you need anything!
No Smoking (Punishable by $250 cleaning fine)
Pets Not Allowed : As per rules of the building no pets allowed.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters : 26 years
*Keep in mind you will be evicted for not listing the correct number of guests residing in the unit at the time of booking.
This host has 802 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Serial Entrepreneur from South Florida. I'm also a sucker for good food, stimulating conversation, and live music.
I live one block away from all of our Airbnb units so in the instance you need something I usually get to it the same day. Also you can be confident in know in the instance of an emergency I will be there immediately!
Feel free to contact me with any questions you have and I'd be happy to suggest something that would suit your needs!