Enjoy a completely private room with ensuite bathroom in a quiet and residential area of Santa Monica. The beach is 15min walk away and so is Main street with lots of bars, restaurants and nightlife! The room has a queen size bed, TV, fridge and WiFi
- Care for our home like your own
- We only allow extra guest for casual times not for parties
- Please be considerate if you come back late and/or after 10pm
- Washer and dryer use starts at 1.30pm and stops at 10pm
- There is no smoking area in the building, you have to go to the sidewalk (it's by Santa Monica law)
- Trash are in the back alley, on your left when you exit the building.
- The other bedrooms are private to other guests, you are not allowed in
- We provide bikes with locks and You remain responsible for theft or damages
This host has 1143 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
For many Los Angeles is synonymous with Hollywood, beaches, good weather and GTA eventually! Yet there is a lot more, an outburst of arts that can be found everywhere and in multiple ways. It's that emulsion that resonated with my very hidden artistic nature and set me in motion from Europe, to find out what it was and how to make the best use of it. I am still journeying through that question, it's my Odyssey. What will be yours?