About this listing
A spacious bedroom with its own private bathroom in a quiet residential neighborhood and yet walkable to downtown (Castro Street), Caltrain Station and access to many buslines.
Bedroom/private bath in 1947 bungalow. Enjoy sustainable living and collaborative consumption all under one roof. And mingle with the dogs and cats as well.
Queensize bed with tempurpedic mattress. If a second bed is desired there is plenty of space for an airbed.
Share the home with two sweet cats and two large yet gentle dogs
- Startup Fever sizzles here in what used to be called the Valley of Heart's Delight and is now called Silicon Valley
- Come stay in a bungalow with character built in the forties located in a quiet residential neighborhood two blocks from humming Castro Street (Mtn View's main street) with many excellent restaurants and coffee shops
- 2 blocks from 500 Startups and about a mile from Y Combinator
- 2.5 miles to Hacker Dojo
- six miles from Stanford Campus
- 20 minutes from San Jose Airport (SJC)
- 40 minutes from San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- steps from Mountain View Center for Performing Arts
- 23 blocks from an awesome Public Library
- 1/4 mile from Stevens Creek Trail
- Four blocks from Caltrain and Light Rail Stations
(trains and light rail to SF, SFO, SJ, Levi's Stadium
(shuttles from nearby companies meet the trains)
- easy walk to several bus routes
You have a spacious room with a private bath and access to the rear deck and backyard.
Interaction with guests
I'm always more than happy to help with any questions, concerns, infomation.
Other things to note
Gluten-free, dairy-free, low-glycemic alternatives are readily available.
** Please communicate accurate Arrival information for a smooth checkin! **
1) Expect a "security check" from Puff and Lady, my two Great Pyrenees dogs! They are happy to greet you (sitting on the LR couch) and get to know you by way of their olfactory apparatus!
2) Please be respectful of other members of the household (including cats and dogs) and neighbors
a) no smoking/drinking/drugs/or anything illegal for that matter
b) no drama/loud music|conversation
3) wipe down shower
4) Quiet time from 10:00PM to 8AM
Thank you for observing the house rules for the comfort and health of all.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 150 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Youthful/Geeky Grandmother - ecofriendly / dogfriendly / catfriendly / peoplefriendly.
Have lived in Montreal, Canada / Springfield, IL / Princeton,NJ / New Brunswick,NJ / Roselle, NJ / West Orange, NJ / Livingston, NJ /Fair Haven, NJ /Palo Alto, CA /Menlo Park,CA /Cupertino, CA /San Jose, CA/Boulder, CO /Mountain View, CA