Cozy Swedish country cabin with big garden, 3 minute walk to lake with child friendly swimming. Close to forest walks. 45 minutes drive from Stockholm. Sauna, fire place, fully equipped kitchen.
The standard is simple with limited indoor plumbing.
• No smoking in the house. There is lots of outdoor space for that but please don't throw cigarette butts on the ground.
• Be mindful and nice to the neighbours :)
• No pets allowed.
• If you play loud music a lot, there is a possibility that the closest neighbours will complain if they are out there. If that happens, please respect their wishes.
• Nothing but toilet paper can be put in the drop toilet.
Before you leave:
• Make sure water and heat is turned off.
• Do all the dishes and put away.
• Wipe down counters, tables and sink.
• Vacuum clean all the rooms. You can walk in with shoes if you want, but you should leave it without any trace of that.
• Take away recyclables and take out garbage.
• Put used sheets in the laundry basket if you have rented sheets. Shake and fold blankets in the beds.
• Complete list in the house, main rule is "leave it as you found it, ready for the next guest". If not, a cleaning fee will have to be kept from your deposit, which will have to cover having someone drive out there and clean after you.
This host has 182 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Lotta is originally from Sweden, Drew grew up in Florida and California. Now we both live in New York City, in the wonderful East Village, since several years back. We are both avid world travellers, so we know pretty well what visitors are looking for in a place to stay. Since we live in the area where we rent we know a lot of the local spots and will gladly share our favorite picks with you.
We started off with two AirBnB accounts but have now joined forces! That is why some of our reviews talk about Drews place and some about Lottas. When you contact us you will get a very quick response from Lotta. She is the star emailer! If you decide to book with us you will (when he can) be met by a smiling Drew. He takes a joy in making sure our guests settle in okay.
We think we make a pretty good team and so far our guests agree with us. And we intend to keep it that way.