About this listing
Alacati, a village 72 km west of Izmir near the tip of Cesme peninsula, is one of Aegean Turkey's up and coming vacation gateaway heavens.Visitors come for the charming old stone houses. Among the most eager visitors are windsurfers, who come for the predictable brisk winds over a safe, wave-less, sand-bottom bay.
Hence, ı am proposing you my home with below details
- 160 square meter Stone house in 459 square meter garden
- 1 km away from Ilıca and 1 km away from Alacati
- 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, 1 toilet, 1 living room
- Full furniture (dish washer, refrigerator, oven, full kitchen equipment etc)
- 1 air condition in only 1 room
Six people can be staying at home in three different rooms. There is no additional charge.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!