Collective Agency is a cozy place to work alongside people doing work they're passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people say hi.
Meeting space is available for rental by members and non-members any day of the week, including evenings.
***This space does not have sleeping accommodations.***
Collective Agency is a democratic coworking place where people who would otherwise work at home or in coffee shops come to work together. Members work here, and conference rooms are available for rent.
There are 4 conference rooms available for rental by members and non-members. Rates are $55 per hour, or $1600 per week.
*Fast internet access (wifi and ethernet available)
*Printing and scanning stations
*Polycomm phone for conference calls (let us know if you’ll need it)
*Variety of office essentials (e.g., envelopes, rubber bands, cables and adaptors)
*Modern HVAC for staying warm (and keeping cool)
*An entry lounge
*Herman Miller chairs
322 NW Sixth Ave, Suite 200
Portland Oregon 97209
The following applies to the entire Collective Agency community. It is a simple statement of the expectations within which we all work. Please read it with care.
Every society has rules of conduct by which the members of the society agree to abide.
• Collective Agency is a society of creative persons who inhabit a common space.
• In Collective Agency, individuals are prized for their individuality, but no individual has the right to inflict harm upon others or to destroy or lessen that which should be available to all.
• To these ends, the following apply, in the physical workspace and, as applicable, online:
1. OWN responsibility for your actions.
2. HOLD each other accountable.
3. BE an active participant in your membership.
4. IF needed, confront with respect (how you’d like to be confronted).
5. HAVE a considerate level of voice (and language). Place cellphones on vibrate.
6. CLEAN up after yourself.
7. HELP to keep common areas tidy.
8. BE mindful of valuables; yours and others.
9. ON Tuesday night, take home all food items you want to keep – weekly disposal on Wednesday.
10. WHEN informally meeting in common areas, be considerate of other members. Book a meeting room if in doubt.
Great experience! Alex and Resh were very accommodating and easy to work with. Both went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying our stay. Highly recommended :)
What a fantastic lifesaver! We had a training lined up for over a dozen people, and suddenly found ourselves without an office space to train for the week. I nearly had a heart attack, and then found this listing--when Fitz replied super fast to my request, and was so accommodating to our group, I knew I was going to make it. :)
Thanks goes to Fitz and the entire Collective Agency member team--they were friendly, easy-going, and had everything set up for us so we didn't have to worry. Projector, hook-ups for equipment, no detail was forgotten. Highly recommend this space and these folks for your conference room needs!
Not for housing or sleeping. Shared work loft only: co-working. A supportive and nurturing place to work alongside people doing work they’re passionate about and committed to, where 80% of people want to say hi.