About this listing
1 or 2 bedrooms available in a beautiful home in an upscale neighborhood of Abbotsford. We are a family of 4 that enjoys hosting guests in our comfortable welcoming home.
1 or 2 bedrooms available in a beautiful home in an upscale neighborhood of Abbotsford. We are a family of 4 that enjoys hosting guests in our comfortable welcoming home. Rooms available are on the lower floor with a private entrance, shared family room, private bathroom, microwave, private fridge and coffee maker.
Close to the hwy, local amenities and only a 15 minute drive to the Abbotsford Airport. We would love to welcome you as our guests during your stay in Abbotsford!
Situated on Sumas Mountain our home is central to everything you will want to see in Abbotsford. Like mountain biking? Why not rent a bike and explore one of the Fraser Valley's most popular areas as you navigate hundreds of trails ranging from beginner to expert.
If you enjoy coffee, there are a variety of small tea and coffee bistros near by complete with WiFi and fresh baked goods.
Within a short drive is a world-class recently built community center complete with indoor running track, gym, swimming pool, ice skating rink (all day kids skating pond), baseball diamond and skate park.
If you want to venture about 10 minutes drive away, take in a Hockey game or concert at the Abbotsford Sports Center - home to the Calgary Flames Junior Hockey Team (Farm Team).
On a sunny day in the summer make sure to explore Cultus Lake in Chilliwack, just East of our home. Cultus Lake is a popular destination with Waterslides, Swimming, Boating, Great Beaches and Parks and a relaxing way to spend a sunny summer afternoon.
IMPORTANT: You will have access to the lower level of the home which includes your bedroom, bathroom, living room and private entrance. NOTE: If you wish to use the kitchen, please specify this in your booking request so we can plan accordingly. The main floor of the house will be generally considered off-limits unless you have arranged kitchen access. You are welcome to sit in the backyard and enjoy our pergola as well.
• Bathroom and living area should be kept clean.
• Food can be kept in down-stairs mini fridge and storage room.
• To avoid spills on carpeted areas meals should be eaten up-stairs in kitchen or at dinner table, snacks and dry foods may be eaten downstairs.
• Laundry day will be decided and that will be your day to use the laundry room.
• Music should be kept at a level such that the rest of the house does not have to enjoy it.
• Top floor is always off limits.
• Parking is available on the street for you and your guests.
• Please let us know if you will be away.
• No Smoking on Property by you or guests.
• No Drugs on Property by you or guests.
• Limited alcohol is acceptable (a beer or wine here and there, but no getting plastered)
• Wireless Internet is available.
• No Pets.
• No Overnight Guests without prior discussion
• Storage is available inside your room. Please do not store things in any other closet space etc. If you have a bicycle you may keep it in the garage. Additional storage may be available but please discuss this with us first
• Please limit the use of the fireplace downstairs and be considerate about baseboard heating etc., Ensure the fireplace is turned off and your thermostat turned down when you are out.
Spacious room with Queen sized bed and closet. Reading chair and book shelves to make you feel at home.
We are a married couple in our 30's with two wonderful children. We enjoy water-skiing and spending time out-doors. We like to keep a quite and calm house and enjoy games nights with friends and guests.