Just moved into a great NEW LOCATION close to surf and bay beaches with easy access to walking and bike tracks, making it ideal to explore Phillip Island and San Remo.
Cafes, shops and restaurants in walking distance. Let me share my local knowledge and friendly nature with you.
- Large, private room with extremely comfortable queen sized bed and wardrobe.
- Shared bathroom (shower, bath, toilet)
- Shared lounge room with TV and DVD, stereo
- Outdoor deck area overlooking the garden and a private courtyard
- Washing machine for you to use anytime.
- Outdoor clothes line for fresh air drying.
- Onsite parking
- Ground level, stand alone unit, in block of 3
Included in your stay:
- Continental breakfast (cereal/toast)
- Tea/coffee and milk
- Bed linen and towels
- Use of all kitchen and laundry facilities
- Barbecue for alfresco dining
- Wireless internet access - limited
- You are welcome to share the living and outdoor areas.
- On site parking (I recommend you have a car to make the most of your stay).
Interaction with Guests
I am a social person and love to have company, I am also a very busy person, so you may not see a lot of me during your stay but when you do I will make you feel comfortable and welcome you as guests in my home.
The beaches in San Remo are superb!! There is a great back beach at the end of our street where I go snorkelling and swimming. If you surf there is a great break just around the corner a bit further, easy walking or a 2 minute drive.
San Remo is still very quiet and has the fishing village feel to it, the people are friendly, relaxed and welcoming of visitors to the area.
Once you arrive you can leave the car parked and walk to Marine Parade, our main street, where there are 2 pubs, a great supermarket with deli and bottle shop, a few restaurants, fish and chips and a fantastic choice of cafes.
There is also great shopping with a few boutique homewares, pharmacy, butcher, electrical and clothing stores.
V-Line bus stop about 800 metres away ( literally a 4 minute walk)
Daily to and from Melbourne.
Local bus also leaves from the same stop.
Local taxi service is excellent.
Other Things to Note
Surrounding Attractions to enjoy on Phillip Island
- Ocean and bay beaches (surfing, swimming, diving, fishing)
- National Parks (walking and cycling tracks)
- Restaurants, cafés, shops
- Golf courses
- Day Spas : Aromatherapy in Action
- Penguin Parade
- Churchill Island
- Farmers Markets
- Koala Conservation centre
- Whale watching in winter season
You're on holidays, please take it easy.
Accidents happen, even at my place - if you break something please let me know so it's right for the next guest.
Smoking outside only.
Sorry, no pets.
We were unfortunately Patricia's last airBnB guests as she is selling this house, but we really enjoyed our night there. Patricia was very helpful with suggestions for just about anything you could/would want to do on Philip island. Would definitely recommend staying with Patricia at any future airBnB rooms she may offer!
We enjoyed our stay here very much. Patricia is a very nice person, we felt very welcome. The house is beautiful, peaceful and well equipped. We highly recommend this airbnb address. Thank you Patricia, also for the booklet with the walks!
Patricia is very kind and helpful. The room is nice and offers everything you need for a comfortable stay.
My friend and I stayed here for a night. It was very comfotable, great spot. Gorgeous beaches nearby. Comfy bed and great quality linen :-). We didnt meet patricia but we were provided with directions and told where the keys would be. Lots of brochures, maps and things to do in the area where provided and some books to read. Thoughtful and heartfelt. Reccomend a stay here.
Patricia has very beautiful house. It is very comfortable to stay at her house if you want to visit Penguins parade. We enjoyed our staying. I recommend everyone to stay at Patricias house.
If you are going to Phillip Island, look no further. Patricia's place is in a great location, very comfortable and Patricia, our host, could not be more welcoming or helpful. Our visit was fleeting but she could not have made us feel more at home.