About this listing
This is where u want to be! Perfect for travelers be it work or pleasure. Walking distance from MRT, famous eateries & restaurants, 24 hrs supermarket and convenience stores. Mins ride to city.
1) You will be living in a spacious studio apartment that houses a queen-sized bed and a comfortable sofa bed. Additional foldable mattress can be added on request.
2) A well-equipped kitchen housing an induction cooker, a microwave oven, an electric kettle, a rice cooker and a full-sized fridge. You can now enjoy a light home-cooked meal!
3) A balcony when you need some fresh air or do your laundry here with a washer and dryer provided.
We provide the following toiletries to our guests:
1) Bath Towel
2) Shampoo & Conditioner
3) Shower Gel
4) Hand Wash
Our guests can also enjoy the following amenities:
1) Fully equipped kitchen with utensils and crockery
2) Washing Machine and Dryer
3) Roof top swimming pool
4) Mini Gym
5) BBQ corner (pre-request required)
6) One free parking lot (upon request) (Max vehicle L5m x W1.85m x H1.55m and 2000kg weight)
7) Unlimited use of Wifi
Interaction with guests
We are committed towards providing our guests with a comfortable and enjoyable stay in our apartment. Feel free to contact us should you need any additional information or assistance.
Geylang is renowned among tourists for its brilliant food. Most food stores here are open 24/7. If you're a food-lover, this is the place to be!
Here's a list a of the top 5:
1. Sin Huat Eating House (659/661 Geylang Road) Open daily for dinner 6pm to 12 midnight.
2. Yong He Eating House (239-241 Geylang Road) open 24 hours daily
3. Old Mother Hen traditional herbal soup restaurant (136 Sims Ave ) Open daily 11am to 2.30pm and 5pm to 1.30am
4. Sinma G7 fresh seafood restaurant (163 Geylang Road Lorong 3) Open daily from 4pm to 4am
5. Bali Nasi Lemak (2 Geylang Lor 15 ) Opened daily from 5.30pm till 4am
East Coast Park, Marina Bay, Orchard road and Singapore Business District are all few bus stops away.
Getting to our apartment from the airport:
1) By Taxi : About 20 mins drive. It should cost no more than 20 SGD.
2) By Train : You will need to buy an EZlink card or one time pass from the station. Trip cost is $2.20 to Aljunied MRT Station. Estimate trip time is 20 mins.
3) Alternatively, contact us for hiring of private car airport transfer if you require.
Getting to places from apartment:
1) The apartment is public transport convenient around the island. Located about 500m from Aljunied MRT Station and 700m from Paya Lebar MRT Station.
2) Nearest Bus Stop is just in front of apartment. Easily accessible to Central Business District, Orchard Road, Marina Bay and many places.
Other things to note
The apartment is accessed by security card and door key. If the card or key is lost, there will be a replacement fee imposed at $50 per item.
1. Please respect other residences & keep noise level low. We do not allow event such as parties, birthdays, weddings and etc.
2. Strictly only guests who are registered with us will be allowed to visit or stay in the premise.
3. Smoking in the apartment is prohibited.
4. No wastage of resources. Switch off all electrical appliances when not in use and the air-conditioning before you leave the apartment please.
5. Please respect my apartment and keep the place neat and clean at all times. Any damage will result in consequent claims.