60 sq meters newly renovated apartment with balcony in the trendy Punavuori neighborhood.
- Like the Finns do, NO shoes inside the apt.
- Smoking allowed ONLY in balcony.
- Be clean and careful of the furniture and appliances. If stains or damages requires dry cleaning that exceeds amount of security deposit a guest is liable of paying the additional costs.
- Leave the apartment clean as it was when you arrived (clean dishes, take trashes out etc)
- If you use dishwasher or washing machine, please use instructions and leave water valve off position after washing.
- We welcome families with babies/ kids under 10 and small pets with no extra fee
- If there are any problems with electricity, appliances or water or something breaks down, please do not try to fix problems yourself. Instead contact host and let us to fix it for you.
- For long-term guest: please water plans once in a week
- As in Finland in general we do not iron bed sheets, if you would like to have ironed sheets we are happy to deliver them in advance to cleaner with extra cost of 25 euros.
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello and welcome to our profile!
We're Tomas and Katri. We both love to travel and discover new places and believe Airbnb is a great way to experience a city through the eyes of a local.
As Airbnb hosts, we've had the pleasure to meet tons of people from different parts of the globe, and are very happy to call some of them friends these days. We are happy to share with you our knowledge of places of interest, recommendations and tips in the city, which for sure you'll get to love.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home and we hope you will enjoy your stay.