Centrally located capacious home away from home with soaring ceilings and tall windows. Top floor loft with a private patio provide astonishing views of the SF skyline.
Great, central location and all within easy 10-15 minutes walking distance (SoMa has Walker's Paradise score of 97) to excellent Restaurants, Nightlife, Coffee Shops, Shopping Center, Ferry Building, Movie Theaters, Galleries, Parks, and much more. This Loft is great if you are attending a conference at the Moscone Center or wanting to stay in proximity to many attractions or going to the Giants game at AT&T Ball Park. It is also conveniently located near the freeway and public transportation.
The Loft is my primary residence so when I am not staying there, you get exclusive use of the entire apartment and allocated garage parking spot. The apartment will be your Home away from Home with all amenities to make your stay more comfortable.
This is an open floor Loft with a bedroom + en-suite full bathroom upstairs. The bedroom has a Queen size memory foam mattress with Organic Wool topper while the living room has two queen-size convertible sofa beds.
The apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests which includes a second spacious full-size bathroom downstairs. I also have two comfortable air mattresses (Queen size and Twin size).
Professionally cleaned before every guest.
No pets have lived here for those who have allergies. No smoking allowed inside the Loft.
Please inquire with me about available dates before booking! If you are inquiring please have the following:
- profile picture
- reason for visit
- must complete online and offline ID verification.
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-99
Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
- Classic Loft 955 ft2 (89 m2) with tall windows
- Spacious Top floor Corner Unit
- Two-Level Open Floor with Soaring Ceilings
- Capacious Living Room
- 1 Bedroom with 2 full Bathrooms
- Upstairs: Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom
- Downstairs: Two comfortable and easily convertible sofas (queen size - sleeps 4)
- Fresh Linens, Towels & Bath Robes
- Travel size toiletries
- Low EMF Ionic Hair Dryer & Flat Iron
EAT & DRINK:
- Beautiful American Walnut dining table + 4 chairs + bench (sits 6 people)
- Large Quartz Countertop Kitchen Island with three modern swivel bar stools
- Gourmet kitchen fully equipped with all appliances
- DeLonghi Automatic Espresso machine
- Nespresso Espresso Machine + Aerocino
- Bonavita coffee maker and pre-ground Peets coffee (Regular and Decaf) for non-espresso drinkers
- French Press for the coffee ‘purist’
- Stovetop Moka for the Italians & Europeans
- Burr Grinder to freshly grind coffee beans to your taste
- 60-inch LED HDTV Flat screen SMART TV, Blue-Ray DVD player, Netflix, Amazon Instant Videos, PandoraOne (Music with no commercials) and Xbox (No HBO/Cable. Only broadcast TV)
- Fast internet connection with WiFi
- iPod / iPhone docking Stereo system with Floor-standing Speakers to listen to your favorite music.
- Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With Mic
- Portable Bluetooth Speakers in both bathrooms
- 27-in LCD monitor workstation (just connect your laptop)
- In-suite laundry washer & dryer
- Garment Clothes Steamer to remove wrinkles
- Commercial Garment Rack to hang your clothes
- Luggage Rack with Shelf
- 3-Tier Shoe Rack keep all your shoes neatly and conveniently in one place
VIEW (currently not accessible due to Construction):
- Private balcony with panoramic views of downtown
- Illuminated view of the city skyline in the evening
- Patio table + two chairs to have your morning coffee or a glass of vino
- Weber Performer Platinum Charcoal Grill on the Patio
CAR & BIKE:
- Secure Garage Parking Space
- Indoor Bike Racks
- Large Elevator
- Secured Building
WALK TO LOCATIONS & ATTRACTIONS:
- Moscone Center
- AT&T Ball Park
- Yerba Buena Gardens and South Park
- Embarcadero – The Ferry Building – Farmer’s Market
- Union Square – Powell Street – Cable Car
- Westfield Mall & Movie Theaters
- The Warfield – finest concert venue
- Museums (SFMOMA, Children's Creativity Museum, Contemporary Jewish Museum, & etc.)
- Grocery stores: Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Urban Harvest, & Safeway
- Restaurants: **Saison, Alexander Steakhouse, Marlowe, Cockscomb, 25 Lusk, Farmerbrown’s Little Skillet, AQ, TBD, Trace, Luce, Cavalier, Darwin, and many more)
- Nightlife: Bars/Lounges, Wine Bars & Clubs
- CalTrain Station - commuter rail service along the SF Peninsula, through the South Bay to San Jose
**Check out My Guidebook for more recommendations**
Less than 20 minutes to SFO airport.
Easy access to the Freeway (80, 101, and 280) and public transportation (BART, MUNI Bus & CalTrain).
**The Muni 8X bus ($2.25 on Muni is good for 90 minutes of travel) is located 1/2 block from the loft and is a great bus to hop on and off. This route goes downtown to Moscone to Union Square / Powell Street to Chinatown to North Beach (Little Italy) and ends at Fisherman's Wharf.**
Other Things to Note
SoMa is perfectly safe neighborhood -- just like any other city -- as long as one is aware of their surroundings and uses 'common' sense.
**No smoking of any kind in the unit or building. **Please be respectful of the neighbors in the building. Please do not have parties and no loud noise/music from 10 pm to 7 am. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum--No loud noise in the building's common areas: lobby, garage, & elevator
**Please do not walk on the carpeted areas with shoes on. Shoe rack is provided.
**Sorry but NO pets please.
**Please be respectful of my personal belongings.
**Please take care of the apartment as if it's your favorite Aunt's place :-)
Please contact me with any questions you may have!
This was a great loft. I want to stay there again. Momo's attention to detail is outstanding. I really appreciated all the little touches that makes a traveller feel at home such as complimentary items, plenty of places to charge my devices, etc. Was easy to work with Momo to gain entry exactly when I needed.
Momo's loft was a wonderful place to stay and we would seek her listing out the next time we're in San Francisco. She was communicative, organized, detailed, and had any item that we could think of available (for example: coffee maker, French press, Nespresso machine, espresso machine or heavier vs. lighter blankets). Everything was labeled so there was no guess work involved, and the tips, recommendations and local haunts, and house rules was extraordinarily helpful. She alerted us of the construction that was happening and provided alternates via her or AirBnB, in case there was an issue that we needed to consider. She even left a welcome gift for us! All in all, a wonderful host.
We had a lovely time staying at momo's place. She has a a lovely house. She greeted us with a lovely bottle of wine. Very easy to get to places. Everything is label to what we could use and not to use. I would recommend this place and would rent this place again.
She told us right away when I wanted to book that her place is under construction. Next time I would like to see the view at her place when her construction of the building is done. Thanks again for hosting.
Momo was great, checking in and checking out was very easy, the apartment was very nice (exactly as depicted in the pictures), and it was close to the Moscone center downtown. Overall, Momo was a very gracious host, and I'd recommend her place to anyone.
Momo is an EXCELLENT host. She is responsive and flexible. Her entire apartment is spotlessly clean and neatly labelled so you can find everything easily. We had a wonderful time here!
PS. The two couches downstairs are a high quality fold out so you get a good nights sleep. Be aware that the top "bedroom" is a loft so it is also open air.
The apartment is lovely! High ceilings, lots of amenities and snacks which is just delightful to arrive to. It is a lovely apartment with beautiful things in it. I was alone, but it easily could have fit more people.
Momo neglected to mention the construction that created noise and covers the building with scaffolding, and I was asked to leave at 10am instead of the listed 11am, hence the low rating.
But with better communication, this apartment would be perfect!
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I had the good fortune of studying and living in Florence, Italy for 3.5 years.
When I was abroad, I had many opportunities to visit a multitude of countries in Europe. I have countless treasured memories of the people, place, culture, and food during my travels. As a curious traveler, I always try to stay in homes hosted by locals. I enjoy traveling and immersing in the culture of the designation.
My best memory was a place we rented in Sicily that was owned by the great-grandson of Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa who wrote The Leopard (Italian: Il Gattopardo). The hosts invited us to have a drink in their lovely home. It was rewarding to be in a space that exuded history and preservation.
“It's an odd thing, but anyone who disappears is said to be seen in San Francisco. It must be a delightful city and possess all the attractions of the next world.“