Great, central location and all within easy 10-15 minutes walking distance ("Walker's Paradise" score of 91 out of 100) to excellent Restaurants, Nightlife, Coffee Shops, Shopping Center, Ferry Building, Movie Theaters, Galleries, Parks, and much more. The apartment is great if you are attending a conference at the Moscone Center or wanting to stay in proximity to many attractions or going to the Giants game at AT&T Ball Park. It is also conveniently located near the freeway and public transportation.
Less than 20 minutes to SFO airport.
Easy access to the Freeway (80, 101, and 280) and public transportation (BART, MUNI Bus & CalTrain).
**The Muni 8X bus ($2 on Muni is good for 90 minutes of travel) is located 1/2 block from the loft and is a great bus to hop on and off. This route goes downtown to Moscone to Union Square / Powell Street to Chinatown to North Beach (Little Italy) and ends at Fisherman's Wharf.**
- Classic SF Loft 955 ft2 (89 m2) with tall windows
- Spacious Top floor Corner Unit sharing one wall
- Two-Level Open Floor with Soaring Ceilings
- 1 Bedroom with 2 full Bathrooms
- Upstairs: Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom
- Downstairs: Comfortable Sleeper Sofa (Sleeps 2)
- Capacious Living Room
- Fresh Linens,Towels, & Bath robes
- Travel size toiletries
- Low EMF Ionic Hair Dryer and Flat Iron
- Private balcony with panoramic views of downtown
- Illuminated view of the city skyline in the evening
- Patio table + two chairs to have your morning coffee or a glass of vino
- Weber Performer Platinum Charcoal Grill on the Patio
EAT & DRINK:
- Beautiful American Walnut dinning table + 6 chairs
- Large Quartz Countertop Kitchen Island with three modern swivel bar stools
- Gourmet kitchen fully equipped with all appliances
- DeLonghi Automatic Espresso machine
- Nespresso Espresso Machine + Aerocino
- Mr. Coffee coffee maker for non-espresso drinkers
- French Press for the coffee ‘purist’
- Stovetop Moka for the Italians and Europeans
- Burr Grinder to freshly grind coffee beans to your taste
- LED HDTV Flat screen TV, Blue-Ray DVD player, Netflix, Amazon Instant Videos, and Xbox (No HBO or Cable. Just regular broadcast TV)
- Fast internet connection with WiFi
- iPod / iPhone docking Stereo system with Triangle Plaisir Floorstanding Speakers to listen to your favorite music
- 27-in LCD monitor workstation (just connect your laptop)
- En-suite laundry washer / dryer
- Garment Clothes Steamer to remove wrinkles
- 3-Tier Shoe Rack keep all your shoes neatly and conveniently in one place
- Commercial Garment Rack to hang your clothes
CAR & BIKE:
- Garage Private Parking Space
- Indoor Bike Racks
- Large Elevator
- Secured Building
- Lots and Lots of Light
The apartment is my primary residence. When I am not staying there, you get exclusive use of the entire apartment and allocated garage parking spot. The apartment will be your Home away from Home with all amenities to make your stay more comfortable.
This is an open floor plan Loft with a bedroom + en-suite full bathroom upstairs. The bedroom has a queen size memory foam mattress bed while the living room has a queen-size convertible sofa bed. The apartment can comfortably accommodate 4-6 guests with a queen size sleeper sofa and second spacious full bathroom downstairs. I also can provide comfortable air mattresses (Queen size and Twin size) upon request.
I will provide a large Commercial Garment Rack so you don't have to live out of your suitcase. I will provide bedding, linens, sample sized toiletries, bathrobes, coffee/tea, and light breakfast. I have Lonely Planet Northern California Bundle guidebooks and maps to help you plan your itinerary.
You are more than welcome to use the TV to watch Netflix/Amazon Movies (sorry no CABLE), fast WiFi, iPod/iPhone Music Docking Stereo, Computer Monitor, BBQ, and the Kitchen to prepare meals.
Professionally cleaned after every guest.
No pets have lived here for those who have allergies. No smoking allowed.
WALK TO LOCATIONS & ATTRACTIONS
- Moscone Center
- AT&T Ball Park
- Yerba Buena Gardens and South Park
- Embarcadero – The Ferry Building – Farmer’s Market
- Union Square – Powell Street – Cable Car
- Westfield Mall & Movie Theaters
- The Warfield – finest concert venue
- Grocery stores: Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Urban Harvest, & Safeway
- Restaurants: **Saison, Alexander Steakhouse, Marlowe, 25 Lusk, Farmerbrown’s Little Skillet, AQ, Trace, Luce, Cavalier, Darwin, and many more)
- Nightlife: Bars/Lounges, Wine Bars & Clubs
- CalTrain Station - commuter rail service along the San Francisco Peninsula, through the South Bay to San Jose
**Check out My Guidebook for more recommendations – Blue Icon on the upper right of this page**
Please inquire with me about available dates before booking! If you are inquiring please have the following:
- profile picture
- reason for visit
Morgan is very responsive, accommodating, and a wonderful host. The spacious loft is in a centralized location, about a 15-20min walk from Union Square, Westfield Shopping Center, and public transportation (bus/BART/Muni). Getting a taxi right outside the apt building was also very easy. The nearest supermarkets (Trader Joe's and Whole Foods) are also within walking distance.The parking spot was a blessing as parking is not always easy to find in the city. There is plenty of light from the big windows and a balcony with a beautiful view of downtown SF. The apt has more than enough supplies in the kitchen to cook, along with a big fridge. We also enjoyed the massive TV with Netflix and lots of movie/show options. We loved the apartment so much that it was the highlight of our holiday and it made the experience very special. Would definitely stay again!
Morgan's loft is very well located,new and safe. I stayed there for two days and beds were very comfy. I love this loft,it's so cool. Morgan was a wonderful host and she told us detial of this loft! We enjoyed there and would highly recommend.
Morgan was an excellent communicator and her attention to detail was unrivaled! From the minute we reserved her beautiful space through our entire stay, she was incredibly helpful and provided exact details for everything we needed to her. Her home was beautiful as well! We very much enjoyed our stay there and would highly recommend.
Morgan was a fantastic host. She gave us accurate instructions on how to enter her loft. Has amazing reference material to plan our itinerary. The loft is modern, central to transport safe and secure.
I would thoroughly recommend Morgans loft for anyone wishing to have a stay in San Fran! Paul
A beautiful, well maintained appartment in a cool part of SF. Morgan is a great hostess providing welcome food and wine, great directions to the neighborhood, city and the apartment and her place has lots of warm and aesthetic features.
Morgan is an incredibly attentive host. Her loft is not only spacious (there were 2 of us) but immaculate. I loved how organized, clean and thoughtful she is. She labeled everything we needed to use and made sure we had a "guide" to her place as well as SoMa area of San Fran. The location is pretty much downtown and convenient to the convention center (20 minute walk). We had access to parking but we ended up not using it.
When we arrived Morgan was at her place to greet us. We used her dolly to transport some packages we had and it was a "god-send".
Thank you Morgan for being so attentive. You made our trip super comfortable and easy.
We wish you well and hopefully we can stay at your place again.
We, a family of 4, had a beautiful experience at Morgan's loft, truly a home away from home. Everything about this place exceeded our expectations. Although we didn't get to meet, there had been numerous communications via emails and texts that we felt like staying with a friend. We know who to contact next time we visit San Francisco. Thanks Morgan!
Appartement très confortable, spacieux, propreté irréprochable et très bien situé. Belle vue de SF. Décoré avec goût, un mélange d'Italie & de SF.
Adresse fortement conseillée à tous ceux qui désirent découvrir ou redécouvrir Frisco !!
Et surtout Merci Morgan pour ce bon accueil !
Morgan's home was absolutely beautiful. She was such a lovely, thoughtful host and a great communicator. Morgan thought of everything and no attention to detail was spared. The beds were comfy and we were conveniently located to all the sites we wanted to see. We took my parents up for an early Christmas trip. Even though they were used to staying in hotels when traveling, they couldn't stop raving about Morgan's apartment. I think it's safe to say they're new fans of the Airbnb experience.
I could go on and on about how fantastic Morgan and her apartment are. Suffice it to say, I highly recommend Morgan's place if you're planning a trip to the City. You won't be disappointed!
Morgan has a beautiful apartment and was the perfect host. Her attention to detail was amazing and the welcome box in the fridge was a lovely surprise and made us feel very welcome! We are a family of 4 and we had so much space and two bathrooms! The beds were very comfy and we had a fantastic 3 night stay.
Location is good with a short 15-20 minute walk to Market St and the cable car. The muni system is great, and there are buses that pass by the apartment which makes it very easy to get around.
We loved San Francisco and we LOVED Morgan's apartment.
I would definitely recommend staying here and we definitely will next time we are back.
Thankyou Morgan for a wonderful stay!!