About this listing
Spanish teacher with a Post-degree in Bilingual Education and School Psychology offers a Beautiful room with two single and comfortable beds.
Having the chance if you want to learn Spanish at home meanwhile you are enjoying the wonderful city of Seville at the same time.
The apartment is well equipped with a big and sunny living room, two bathroom, A/C and contemporary style. The kitchen is also compound with oven, microwave, fridge, vitro, washing machine, hot water machine, coffee espresso. It is very clean and warm atmosphere.
It is very well located to enjoy the holy week (if you are coming by car, better impossible the location with a private parking too), the "Feria de Sevilla" and the city in general. Very close to one of the main churches from Seville ("Basilica de la Macarena"), the "Andalusian Parlament", "Alameda de Hércules" (one of my favorite places from the city because, nice and more alternative people, "Plaza de San Marcos", "Plaza del Pumarejo", "Torre de los Perdigones", shopping areas, flamenco local places pubs, restaurants, theaters, big market and grocery store, . It is surrounding by Guadalquivir river and main bridges.
You can move around the city very easy from my apartment using public transport like buses (lines C1, C2, C3, C(phone number hidden)) and free bike road.
It is so recommendable to go walking through the city to appreciate and breath every corner, their people and funny Seville behavior.
Let you "fly" around circumstances and social experiences with our Andalusian society. "Carpe Diem" is one of our favorite life stiles ("Live the moment right now")
I also can offer you:
- Spanish Lesson (basic grammar rules, listening and conversation) by only 12 euros per hour
- I pick up you at the airport by only 15 euros (taxi costs 25 euros and coming by bus around 12 euros per two people)
- Cooking paella at home for you (25 euros per two people and the chef. Wine is included in the price)
- My best recommendations to eat tapas around the city.
- Free towels, shampoo and gel. Sheets and blankets are also included. Drier hair machine.
- FREE PRIVATE PARKING AT HOME
- FREE BREAKFAST (bread, butter and marmalade, some fruit of the season, cereals or muesli, milk, coffee and tea or camomile)
- Free map from Seville
- Free use of the kitchen
- Washing machine (4 euros ). free use for longer stays
- WIFI unlimited/high speed 24 h
My best wishes for everybody, dear travelers.
I am looking forward to hosting and helping you to enjoy the wonderful city of
...Sevilla y Olé!!!
Nina & Adriano
Frre-private parking, kitchen, internet, living room, pool close by home, close to the river, 15´ walking to the city center, 10´ far away from the train and bus station, 35´ away from the airport.
Interaction with Guests
I do love interact with cultural, passionate and experienced people from all over the world. Their languages, traditions, lifestyle and unknown things for me.
Very quite and safe neighborhood and a great starting point to conquer the whole city in a couple of days. It is full of bars to have breakfast and good tapas. Friendly and multicultural environment. Very close to "Basilica de la Macarena", "Al-Andalus Fortress" and a variety of arquitectural styles from romanic period till neo-barroc.
Very easy to move around the city and fast from my location
Smoking is not allowed into the flat. We beg to be quiet after midnight to be respectful with the other guests.
Thanks in advance