About this listing
Large 2 Bedroom Apartment, minutes from Times Square. The living room has a beautiful view of the Manhattan Skyline. Enjoy a full size kitchen, private entrance and a 1 minute walk to the bus which brings you directly to Times Square.
READ BEFORE SUBMITTING QUESTIONS
This is a first floor apartment with a massive window which will give you a clear view to the Manhattan skyline. Overlooking the Hudson river you can see attractions like the Empire State building from the living room.
The entire apartment is for your use. With your own private entrance.
One of the bedrooms opens up into a garden which is for your use. It's a great place to unwind after a long day in Manhattan.
The apartment receives a professional cleaning after every stay. We take pride on the cleanliness of the apartment.
This is a huge apartment, it's the equivalent of renting the Presidential Suite at a hotel. West New York is where most Broadway performers choose to stay because of its convenience to Times Square and much lower prices for accommodations.
NOTE: If you are looking for a place to drink party and get wild, this is NOT the place for you. We are looking for travelers that want a safe, warm and comfortable place to relax and re-charge while visiting New York and New Jersey. NO EXCESSIVE DRINKING, NO LATE NIGHT PARTYING.
When you put in the dates and number of people in either the Airbnb search or directly in the Studio individual page you will get the subtotal cost for your entire stay. The total cost for the stay is the subtotal plus the Airbnb service fee, you will not have to pay anything additional. The amount will be charged to your credit card by Airbnb. The money is held by Airbnb and sent 24 hours after check-in.
Bookings for the apartment are done with the "strict" cancellation policy and ALL cancellations should be done through Airbnb.
Deposit: it is for the keys, damages or violations of the house rules. It will be refunded by AirBnb 48 hours after checkout.
This apartment is 100% for your use, it is not shared at all. You will have your own private entrance.
- View of Manhattan Skyline
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Sized Beds (extra Queen air mattress also available)
- Large living room, with television
- Kitchen (microwave, fridge, coffee maker and everything you need to cook)
- Full Bathroom with shower/tub
- Back Patio with Table and Chairs
We provide for you:
- Wireless internet
- Pillows, sheets, blankets, towels.
- Shampoo and soap.
- Hair Dryer.
- Iron and Ironing Board
Fully equipped kitchen:
- Stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator.
- Dishes, utensils
- Pots, pans.
- Coffee maker, coffee, creamer, sugar all provided.
**Parking available for an extra daily charge, this must be reserved ahead of time**
Interaction with Guests
SELF CHECK-IN AND SELF CHECK-OUT:
Keys are placed in a key lock-box for which you will get the code to open the box prior check-in.
>> Check in is anytime after 4:00 PM (1600 Hrs) and Check out is before 1100 AM (1100 Hrs) -
- You are able to check in at anytime after 4:00PM (1600 Hrs) since I don't have to be present for you to check in.
>> CHECK OUT is anytime before 11AM of your check out day.
NO EARLY CHECKINS OR LATE CHECKOUTS.
>> Luggage can be stored for before Check In or After Check In.
West New York, New Jersey is a relatively unknown neighborhood which is rising in popularity. Just north of Hoboken, many people are discovering that it's ease of access to Manhattan and beautiful skyline views make it a wonderful place to live and stay when visiting New York.
- West Side Cafe and Green Cafe are two blocks away, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Convenient grocery and convenience store shopping blocks from the apartment.
- Tennis and Basketball courts 5 minute walk from house.
The apartment is on Kennedy Blvd East. The road runs along the crest of the Hudson Palisades, affording it views of the Hudson River and the New York City skyline. Developed at the turn of the century, the residential road is characterized by an eclectic mix of 20th century architecture, including private homes as well as mid and high-rise apartment buildings, promenades, and parks. On any given day you will find joggers, families with kids, couples enjoying the walk along the cliffside. In 2015 FIA Formula World Cup will include Kennedy Blvd East as part of it's world tour.
From the apartment to Manhattan/Times Square:
The bus is right outside the front door of the apartment. You can actually see the bus stop from the living room.
- Bus runs 24 hours a day.
- Comes by the apartment every 5 minutes. There is no need to learn the bus schedule.
- Bus lines that come in front of the house are New Jersey Transit bus lines are: NJT128, NJT165, NJT166 and NJT168.
- The bus only costs $3.00 each way, you can buy books of tickets which bring the cost even lower.
- Newark Airport (EWR) - only 25 minutes by taxi.
- John F Kennedy (JFK) - one hour by taxi, or 1:30 by public transportation.
- La Guardia (LGA) - 45 minutes by taxi.
Other Things to Note
If you are looking for a place to drink party and get wild. This is the wrong place for you. We are looking for travelers that want a safe, warm and comfortable place to relax and re-charge while visiting New York and New Jersey.
We focus on providing a clean, safe and convenient apartment for our guests. If you are looking for a place to party and get loud, this is not the apartment for you. This apartment is for travelers that want an apartment that feels like home. So that after a long day in Manhattan you can come back and relax and recharge. So we ask that you treat the apartment with respect.
IF YOU BREAK ANYTHING IN THE APARTMENT
IF YOU DAMAGE THE APARTMENT IN ANY WAY
YOU WILL BE CHARGED FEES VIA OUR DEPOSIT.
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS, PLEASE READ THE AIRBNB POLICY: https://www.airbnb.com/help/topic/144