About this listing
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
* 4 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family (one room is very small, only 9 square meters).
* Air Conditioning: Every room comes with an air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot days in Bali.
* 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
* Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
* New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
* Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
* Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintaing your room during your stay
* Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
* Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
What Makes Us Different?
* We moved to Bali in 2012 from Russia, so we know every question, problem, and worry you will have about visiting Bali
* Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
* Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
* If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
* Rooms (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Pool (Remodeled in Jan 2013)
* Community living room (Remodeled in Sep 2013)
* Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
* Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
* 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
* Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
* It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
* Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
* Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
* Algae in the beach water has healing properties - including anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
* Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $3 - $6 USD.
* Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali, as they always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
* Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 10-20 minutes by car, and we have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
* Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
* It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
* Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well, so please order our transfer in advance.
* Our driver has a very comfortable car.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
* We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
* To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!
We spent a wonderful time in lovely villa Jasmin. We have really appreciated the villa setup and architecture as well as the very good service of Herman ( manager) and Putu ( landlady). The rooms are nicely furnished a big enough ( maybe except of the one room by the front door, which is a little small). The bathrooms and the kitchen are efficient, however not luxurious. The villa surroundings is quite and safe. Even through the Sanur beach is not too far by walking, the traffic is overcrowded and without the proper sidewalk , therefore we use the services of taxi Blue Bird for every transfer. The villa in Sanur has a good position to travel also to other locations of Bali- Kuta , Nusa beaches, Ubud,.. We would rent this villa again, however we would appreciate next time to meet also the villa owner Alexander and Tatiana.
This villas is quite comfortable and it was carefully maintained. The bedrooms are clean and the swimming pool was cleaned in the morning when we arrived.
Staffs are friendly and they include a chef and a butler.
This villa is not so close to the Sanur beach and it's quiet. We need 20 minutes to walk to beach.
Overall, it's a nice villa and I'd like to choose it if I go to Bali again.
Thank you Alex for the fantastic service during our stay at Villa Jasmine in December 2013. The villa is very big and beautiful...what you see in the pics is exactly what you will get. The rooms & toilets are very well kept and clean. We requested to have a BBQ on the second nite of stay and Alex immediately bought a portable BBQ grill as the old one was spoilt by his previous guests. However, we did not get to use it as it was raining daily. Only one minor setback ie. there was no TV in the lounge.
Overall we had a wonderful time in Bali and would definitely recommend this villa to holidaymakers.
Alex and Tanushka were absolutely amazing, hospitable, organized, and extremely friendly. They nailed everything relative to the accommodations, from snacks and stuff in the fridge upon arrival to daily cleaning services (First day we came back our bags were unpacked fresh towels and made beds). Free pick up from the airport. Motor bike rental service. And did i mention the gorgeous estate all in balinese decor or and architecture. Kudos to you my friends.
ps. hope to see u guys again
What a fantastic villa! We were in villa jasmine, there is another villa called lotus also run by alex and tatiana.
First of all they were great hosts. Easy going, quick to respond. They arranged a pick up from the airport and met us. That is a breeze when you come in at an overcrowded bali airport with a porter every 5 cm shouting for your bags.
They really did their best to make or holiday comfortable. As they live very close by they checked in once in a while to see evrything was okay.
You dont need a five star hotel. With kids we always struggle with rooms in hotels and this is the ideal solution.
We spend 2 nights in the villa. With 2 adults and 3 small children.
The villa is very big, 3 separate villas as a matter of fact. A big living area and a beautiful pool. The rooms and the beds are spacious and one of the villas has an outdoor shower. Great in the morning with fresh flowers from the trees. And at night shower uder the stars!
The overall state of the villa is everything as on the photos and more. It is well kept, clean and in very good condition.
There is a large kitchen which is as it looks not used a lot but you really dont need to. Its a 10-15minute walk to lots of restaurants. Either on the beach or the mainstreet.
We ate at massimos. Excelllent Italian and local food and good service. Alex can explain the ins and outs.
Breakfast we had at ao @ mona lisa.
The only thing is that you need to cross the bypass and that is a bit tricky as it is very crowded. Best is to book or hail a cab (i advise bluebird, they are very reliable and tun the meter. Starting fare is 5,000 and to the beach/ center is aroud 15,000 rp). At night as the villa is close to the bypass you can hear some noise of the cars and honks but nothing dramatic.
Sanur itself is a nice place, relaxed, with good beaches with lounge chairs and plenty of shops, bars.
Its family oriented and not the night life is there but not as in your face as kuta will be.
In short if you book the villa, you will not be dissapointed!
This host has 78 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews