About this listing
How to save money?? CHECK IT OUT!!!!
Enjoy the bike line! Cycling in the city is the best way to visit its places... and go home with a fit body!!!
MORE THAN AN ROOM!!!! YOU CAN ENJOY ALSO MY BICYCLES!!!
NOTE: I have 2 rooms available if you 4 or 5 persons, just ask me for availability before booking.
Just 400m from SAGRADA FAMILIA,and 10 MINUTES WALKING FROM BARCELONA ESTACIO' DEL NORTE (ryanair bus terminal) I offer in my apartment:
1. TWO NICES BED ROOMS ( 1 kings size beds room, 1 twins size bed room) For the 5th guest I will prepare sofa bed in the twins size bed room. All the rooms are exterior facing the bullsring, with towels, sheets and blankets, beach towels.
2. AND I GIVE YOU THE BICYCLES!!!!! (I got 5 in my parking). If you looking for a different way to discover Barcelona..with MY BICYCLE you know the city using pedal power and save money in transportation!!!!
3) BREAKFAST: the best way to start a nice day is with a good breakfast!!
This comfortable and exquisitely decorated 2 bedrooms apartment ensures you all the comfort necessary for your stay in Barcelona.
Perfect for families or until 2 couples.
Exposed brick, and contemporary furnishings adorn this apartment.
All the bedroom are very comfy and FACING EXTERIOR side front the bulls fight arena.
The kitchen is extremely well equipped with an oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, pots.
The 2 beautiful bathrooms,are minimalistic and innovative in design, will satisfy all aesthetic needs and are also very practical, with large washbasin with a mirror, heated towel rack and an original oval-shaped bathtubs.Central heating ensures this accommodation maintains the ideal temperature all year round. a heated towel rail, hair dryer and a cosy shower
bed linen and towels are provided so that you have all you need for a pleasant stay at this homely apartment.
Rate includes also:
- wi-fi access throughout the place (notebook and printer available).
- KITCHEN : only microweave and fridge free use. No cooking.
- Bathroom and wc to share. You can use shower gel, and shampoo. There is a hair dryer available.
- It is possible to use the washing machine and dryer the extra cost for this service will be 4€. Ask me before use it!
Typical appartment of eixample, 5th floor (loft) with elevator.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: metro stop MONUMENTAL L2 just in front of the building. There is also a lot of bus lines.
NO GOT PETS IN HOUSE.
Consierge information: in order to enhance your stay in my appartment and city, I'm delighted to assist you in preparing, organizing and booking any activity, tour, restaurant and any other service you may need.
CHECKING-IN time is according my work shift, it is possible in order to anticipate your needs, please let me know your time of arrival.
In order to anticipate your needs, please let me know about your plans in the city, your breakfast preferences, anything you need to have the most memorable stay.
Arrival: Contact me for any special arrangements and I will be happy to assist you.
-rates change according to availability. If you would be interested in confirming your reservation please let me know at your earliest convenience in order to confirm same availability and same rate.
I look forward to welcoming you at the flat and making your stay and experience a memorable one.
TIPS FOR BARCELONA:
What to see:
I recommend taking the BUS TURISTIC which is the hop on – hop off bus. You can enjoy the ride around the city and see, from the outside most of the most important architecture of our beautiful city (Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Palace, Montjuich, Pueblo Español..). This will give you a perfect glance of the entire city and it is absolutely the best way to have an birds eye of Barcelona.
Once you have seen (but not visited) all….we recommend you to ….
Walk or better USING MY BICYCLE around…
Walk up all Paseo de Gracia and walk down all Rambla de Cataluña. Paseo de Gracia has beautiful Gaudi architecture, international shopping and sites. Rambla de Cataluña (with a pedestrian strolling area in the center of the street) will offer more local shopping, tapas places (Cerveceria Catalana) and little coffee shops.
Walk the Gothic. Walk down Las Ramblas and enter in the Boqueria market (best in the early morning hours…8am). Have tapas in Bar Cañete, take Ferran Street and cross Via Layetana to get Argentería street. Stop in front of the amazing Santa Maria del Mar church and enter into La Viña del Señor for a wine and cheese stop. Border the church through its right and end up in the El Borne neighborhood. Have fun through the one of a kind stores and then walk to the Picasso Museum. Walk then to the Santa Caterina Market and cross to The Cathedral to find Portaferrissa Street and end up in Plaza Cataluña.
Where to eat:
Easy price: Cervecería Catalana, Bar Cañete (www.barcanete.com), Lolita (www.lolitataperia.com), Cuines Santa Caterina, Bar Lobo, Fabrica Moritz, Quimet Quimet.
Medium Price Restaurants: Igueldo, Boca Grande, Tragaluz, Mordisco, Kilo, Passadis d’en Pep, Can Majo.
-Its forbidden to use my towels to go to the beach. If you need beach towels please ask.
- I thought it was not necessary.. but it is :-( Please take only what it is yours. You are not allowed to take food or any thing that is not yours. Please respect the rules of the house. Thank you!
-ELEVATOR please close very well both doors!! Is very important for the quite of the building.
About the Host, Alessandro
Im a laid back guy who likes to meet people from all around the world. I enjoy clubbing, art, music and playing sports of all kinds namely, swimm and snowboarding. Food is also a great passion of mine both eating and cooking :-) I have just bought a flat and happy to let some guests stay.
My mission: to see, experience and appreciate as much of the world as possible.
LIVE THE CITY AS A LOCAL DO... here some useful tips:
*Don't orden a beer, order a "CANYA" and you'll get a 25 cl glass of draught beer. When you make a toast, say "CHIN-CHIN" or "SALUT", salut is the top local toast!
* Locals will be thankful if you try to talk some spanish, but you will win their hearts if you do it in Catalan. Say "BON DIA" for goodmorning or "ADEU" for goodbye. Easy way to win their sympathy...if you chose it!!
* Natives love being outside, especially at night. Since smoking has been banned in bars, people tend to gather in front of bars and pubs. Watch your behavior at that time: yelling, singing, drinking alcohol, removing your shirt or pissing in the street can get you a juicy fine.
*Barcelona at night rocks from Monday to Sunday. The nightlife scene is so broad that even locals find it difficult to decide where to go. But locals have suffered several invasions of nightclubs, now they flee tourists and shouting Erasmus student. Remember: Las Ramblas is not only place to go out for a drink or dance!!!
*Spain is well know for his siesta and paella. Although some locals have taken both as a habit, neither, are typical in the region. Try "FIDEUA"!!!
*Here La Sangria is becoming an exclusive drink for teenagers and tourists. If you want to have a cool drink before eating, try the "VERMOUTH". If you want to celebrate, ask for "CAVA" (a catalan sparkling wine of Denominatio of Origin status).