The apartment has 103 square metres and is located on the first floor of a completely renovated apartment building in the center of Prague, newly fitted with an elevator. The building was built in 1894 by architect Otakar Materna. The district New Town is just a few step from the historical centre. There is a tram stop in front of the building and several metro stations within 300 metres. The building is monitored by CCTV. On the ground floor there is a food store and artisan bakery.