About this listing
position, position, position.
If that's what you want, this has it.
A full apartment in a great location.
You will be hard pressed to find anything this size and this close to the heartbeat of the musical, gastronomic and cultural delights of New Orleans at this price point. Just 3 blocks to the French Quarter, 1 block from Louis Armstrong Park and 2 blocks from Esplanade, you're smack dab in the middle of trendy Treme, while being an easy stroll or bike ride to the French Quarter, the Marigny or Frenchman St for a nightly musical smorgasbord.
Seeking a single/couple of nonsmoking guests who can appreciate a clean and comfortable respite.
Full kitchen set up with utensils and basic cooking equipment, coffee maker, tea kettle, microwave and fridge.
Open plan lounge/dining furnished with leather sofa, kitchen table and chairs.
free wifi access, dvd and shelf stereo.
dvd screen and modest selection of dvds
4 poster queen bed with memory foam mattress
bath/shower, toilet and vanity with storage
Shiros Apartment is the last of 3 apartments in a long, narrow building facing the back courtyard corner. The bedroom has an attached porch, few chairs and table for relaxing 'neath the shade of some huge trees and greenery. The backyard is shared and a tranquil retreat in the middle of a very central city location. A picnic table, sun umbrella and hammock are nestled for communal use in the back courtyard corner.
Two night minimum preferred. If this accommodation is not available for the dates you seek, please check out my 3 other listings on the same property.
Guests have access to their private apartment and are welcome to use the back yard area that is a shared common area for the home. The apartment has wifi and access to a large and diverse DVD collection.
Parking in standard, free, on-street parking. There is typically ample space directly in front of the home. Parking during busier times of the year (i.e. Mardi Gras) can be more difficult.
Interaction with Guests
Guests are given directions/information on how to let themselves into the unit. We have normal work lives; however, live on property and are easily available to answer any questions, say hello or chat. Level of interaction once on property is totally up to each guest's preference.
Our home is in the historic Treme neighborhood. Treme is definitely a neighborhood in transition and is full of character. If you are expecting pristine looking homes and perfectly groomed lawns, Treme is not the neighborhood for you. Feel free to research more online about the neighborhood.
Im seeking someone/couple to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior. By making a deposit, you are agreeing to all terms & conditions, as outlined here.
Im seeking someone/couple to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior.
1. No-smoking, inside or out, a smoke free property.
2. Extra guests are not welcome. Anyone other than the Guest booking, may not be admitted to the property at any time.
3. The Property is a private residence; the Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended purposes. (The sofa isnt an extra bed)
6. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Homeowner.
7. Check-in after 2 pm & Check-out before 11 am.
8. Lost keys incur a $55 surcharge if the lock needs to be replaced.